Is Having Daughters the Ultimate Cuckoldry?

You dipshit, you raise her so she spreads your genes and saves the white race.

/thread

It really is i never realized until i saw that on this website.

Luckily i have no children

Fuck...

You're raising a daughter to pick a man similar to you that will instill like values into your grandchildren. It's the long con.

>not fucking your daughter

no, unless you didn't do a good job raising them

all my 3 sisters are well educated and never came home with a drug addicted nigger without scope of the future (which women love to be attracted to for some reason)
that's why they are told what to do and they follow their female nature, not the whymmyn stronk meme

But the point is your father still raised and put money into them just so they could be fucked by some asshole who marries them.

yes and no, this is why you do extreme vetting like Trump when selecting a mate for her

that's the point of nature mate, they're not trophies that happen to have a pussy and a pair of tits. we're programmed to reproduce at any cost
the problem is that nowadays they don't want to guide themselves by their paternal figure in order to find the right man, and they end up with a meth-addict Joe
>He will change! I promise! Love is stronger :-(

Written truly like a 17 year old kid who has never seen a vagina. Why are trumpcucks so pathetic?

You raise her well so she attracts a high class, successful man who increases the social standing and future prospects of your lineage.

>not charging a cuck money to raise your daughter
apply yourself

You don't fuck your daughter dipshit

said it before and i'll say it again
>t. china

Chinks are subhuman

I have a one year old daughter and she's my completely my sunshine. Mixed asian and white. Fuck your memes and your poisonous cynicism. Single young men before they could get a family of their own really are the worst filth on earth.

Are you retarded?

By analyzing your child's face we have been able to see what she looks like in the future!!

True

Fuck off, if you do a job she will be helping cook at family events and distracting your wife so you have more time to shitpost.

>Anrcho-capitalists

Are there actually people who believe this shit?

not if you fuck them.
pro tip: stretching starts at 3

Reminder that this is a Jewish trick to promote no children.

>not arranging your daughters marriage to benefit your family
Fucking peasants, get out of my internet.

>Leftist Liberty
>agreeing to work for pay is Corporate tyrany
>people belive this shit

this

Thanks, skynet.

Wouldnt it be more cucked to forgo the biological imperative of having children because you heard it was being the ultimate cuck on a mongolian horsewhispering message board?

fpbp

sage thread

Can't tell if overdosed on memes or unironically retarded

That's the most retarded thing I have ever read.

So what would you consider to be coporate tyranny? Or is that somehow impossible cuz muh money.

No one says you shouldn't have daughters, you should, but you should make them your daughter-wifes once they reach biological maturity otherwise you're a cuck.
Plow her fertile field and further dilute her asian genes with your strong white lineage.
lol, what a gay cuck
Exactly bruder.
Yes, with you.

You know what makes this even more top cuck? Traditionally, the daughter's father is suppose to pay for the wedding.

Very much this

it is if you have an incestuous relationship with her.

>Plow her fertile field and further dilute her asian genes with your strong white lineage.
That's real funny, I just changed her diaper and gave her milk.

Its because it was a blessing to get rid of a woman in his household, not actually cucked. One less parasite.

In a few years then.

No. But her smile will warm my heart. What will warm your heart in a few years, user? Shitposting?

fpbp.

also, she meets a good white christian man who creates beautiful grandkids for you to enjoy your old days with. what's wrong with that?

Fuck you dumb Australian cunt. Having kids is awesome. Do your part and save the white race.

Proud father of my first daughter, born 3 months ago!

this desu
this op pic reeks of cumcrusted mgtow r9k permavirgin elliot mindset

My daughter is almost 2, she pretty much says complete sentences and she understands complex sentences from adults. Seeing her smile literally melts me and if anything ever happened to her I would destroy anyone who had anything to do with it. My wife is pregnant with our second and we plan to have at least 3 kids. Being a Dad is the best thing that ever happened to me.

How much to marry her friend? I will take her off your hands for you. Not a pedo, wont sex her up until she's in her child bearing years.

not having sons is. a daughter is expendable. I see a guy with a baby daughter I think, better luck next time. I see a guy with three daughters and think he was a degenerate in a past life and he's being punished

Forever and ever. Shitposting is the one thing still keeping my walking corpse alive.

>that flag
>all that typed out faggotry