John McCain is dying

>The condition for which Senator John McCain had surgery on Friday may be more serious than initial descriptions have implied

Like Hillary, they're covering up how sick the bastard is

>a blood clot like this is discovered when patients have symptoms, whether it’s a seizure or headaches or weakness or speech difficulties
>He also has a history of melanoma, an aggressive skin cancer that can spread to the brain and cause bleeding

Let's hope this old senate mob boss dies a horrific painful death while the cancer slowly eats his brain away
archive.is/CqYGj

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4072458/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5442798/
youtube.com/watch?v=iF2DiST9gKQ
sheriffpaul.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank christ

McCain will die

One more Trump enemy bites the dust

Not a moment too soon.

S to spit on his grave early.

S, may he forever burn in Hell.

Just another day our (((opposition))) wrote a letter to him asking him to help them preserve (((democracy))) in Poland.
This is what he gets for fucking with Poland.

I knew his condition was far worse than they let on in the initial articles, mostly because of the shear size of the clot they removed. Everything was downplaying it, but a 10cm clot is fucking massive. The area surrounding it likely went necrotic.

They pulled a two-inch blood clot out of his brain. They removed it through his freakin' eyeball. Retirement WHEN??? John McCain GET OUT. You're holding up the voting.

Why do people tolerate politicians hiding their health? If someone gets badly sick, the proper functioning of government would be impeded. Such individuals should be replaced expediently. Don't you believe in your idiotic statism enough to track these people?

What's funny is, it's hard to fool /pol. People have been talking for sometime now about how he just hasn't had his shit together for sometime. I don't think anybody here is surprised they pulled a blood clot the size of a grape out of his brain.

>Romero
>Landau
>???

They say it always comes in threes.

>yfw he gets replaced with Sheriff Arpaio.

Cool

Who croaks first, Pelosi or McCain?

They want to hold power until they're on their deathbed. People won't vote for them if they think they're on the verge of dying.

Praise lord KEK and his miracle, may he smite all traitors..... SHADILAY!

S

He just got reelected six months ago. I'm sure his 80 year old unhealthy ass had no idea he wouldn't be able to continue his duties for another 6 years.

>covering up how sick he is
>planning on making it a big media shock when he croaks
>likely to find some way to link Trump to his death by claiming that the stress of having an evil racist as President made him accept death

checked
bastard will be dead by thursday

Fuckers like him and Soros get healthcare that none of us will ever get.
They literally have the best doctors and treatment available.
Thats why these old bags of bones never die.

Double checked.
Goodbye John McCuck.

Thinking he's actually sick and Deep state isn't just seeing if he's past his expectation date or doesn't serve his purpose anymore

Holy Fuck I didn't know it was a 10cm blood clot removed from his Fucking brain. They are downplaying the Fuck out of this, I spoke with my supervisor who worked in the medical field for 8 - 12 years.

He said McCain is lucky to be alive and that this is for sure being downplayed.

Here is hoping McCain doesn't make it. He is so obviously controlled opposition.

His mental health has been in decline for a while so really it's a mercy.

If they actually pushed this narrative you can guarantee Trump is getting re-elected. People are really getting sick of this shit.

>forgetting to use your greentext
You have a point though. I guess we'll see for ourselves.

Looks like he's deffo a goner.

Let's not forget Hank Johnson is somehow still in congress. Democrats are retarded.

So long crippled neo con trash. Hope the cages in hell are even smaller than the gooks'.

Checked.
It seems like doubling down is the only thing they know how to do. It will ultimately be their undoing.

Isn't McCain that dude who blew his mates head off when hunting, claimed it was an accident and walked away from charges?

>blood clot the size of a grape

Nigga it was almost 4 inches long. That's a massive clot.

That was Dick "Head" Cheney

Thanks.
I knew it was one of the ugly buggers.

S

FUCK YOU JOHN MCCAIN

That was Dick Cheney. McCain is one of the most powerful and corrupt senators in Washington. Warhawk, neocon, never-trumper, all around shitbag.

I'm the name of Kek, please please please take Pelosi with you to hell.

This. I use my commiefornia mom as a barometer for this, she's pretty centrist but she's fuckin exhausted from this Trump shit and she said all her friends and coworkers are tired of hearing about it as it's just too draining.
>Joke about draining and exhausting my mom

Just exactly how big is this clot? I've read 5cm (2ish inches). Where is the 4 inches coming from?

As if there was any difference between these fucking geezers.

John McCain exists as a deep state plant whose job is to pretend to be Conservative only to backstab and fuck over everyone around him and undermine the administration. It would be a real shame if something bad were to happen to him.

It's fucking nothing. No doctor treating him or who's seen him as said that he's in bad shape. The entire article is just what a few doctors said who have never examined him and received no information on his case except for what the New York Times told them.

It's clickbait of the highest degree. I wish Mccain would die just like the rest of you, but learn to recognize clickbait you dumbfucks.

I mean, you're probably right but a man can dream.

I'm seeing it being reported as 10 cm everywhere.

Praise kek

Checked and kekd.
Confirmed 10 cm death tumor; surgery impossible.

Quadruple checked and Kek'd

This definitely going to be the worst Die Hard film with that plot synopsis.

FLUSH THAT TURD DOWN THE DRAIN

Bless this post and grant me successive identical numbers, that my plea for the life of John McCain to end might be heard, and that this old piece of shit might finally die, and in a manner most painful.

Checked.
PRESS "F" TO FLUSH!

This.

Liberals don't realize how much fatigue they are forcing with this Trump hysteria.

I can name 2 friends who hated TRUMP and now don't just because of the media losing their shit over him.

S.
If digitals he dies tomorrow.

Spooky

You mean he has outlived his usefulness?

Yesssssssss.
Praise that frog.

Pelosi is already dead

This

>mccain dies
>trump uses this as an excuse to point out the failing healthcare system
>the McCain Healthcare Act is pushed through

>yfw trump uses the death of the controlled opposition to advance his own agenda

S

Wish I could say the same. The few liberals I know seem to have doubled-down on bitter, stupid, and denial. Their social networking pages are beyond acceptable levels of psychotic. They seriously sound like they need professional psychiatric help.

F
L
U
S
H

F

AHUAHAHAH BRO

DA BOI STRUCK AGAIN

?! rolling for boi digits !?

their probably just hooking his body up to a trafficked babby to restore the functioning of his organs
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4072458/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5442798/
>investigators sewed together the skins of two mice, joining their circulation systems
>its actually fucking real

Lend Kek your energy!

hell be fine

They aren't liberals they are part of the radical left if the double downed on anything.

It is pretty crazy cause the news is easily able to help identify who is a radical leftie or not. Ever since Trump won he broke them.

That old lizard is never going die. He will be in diapers and a drool bib and still won't resign.

S
If get he's already F

if that was the case, Trump wouldn't be president.

Is this related to McCain's weird speech during the Comey hearing? It was like he was having a stroke.

Praise kek

I wonder, as he stares into the blackness of that crushing abyss if he still thinks about picking Sarah Palin to run as his VP, and hates himself.
I wonder if he realizes he's been nothing but and advocate for war and violence. His solution to every problem is an air strike. Bomb iran, bomb iraq, bomb Syria, bomb russia.
I wonder if he thinks his life demonstrated his desire to be close to God or far from Him.

Press s to shit on grave

S

youtube.com/watch?v=iF2DiST9gKQ

S

Checked as notgunnahappen.
/thread

May Kek Smite him!!!

Praise Kek!

We need to get Alice Cooper appointed to take his place.
Arizona bros, get on this.

Seems suspicious that just when McCain was implicated in the Russian hoax with the Ukraine, the phony dossier and much much more that he needs surgery on his head. Failed suicide shot to the head? There have been 2 or 3 Clinton whistleblower deaths this week alone. Not crazy to be suspicious?

Can we get ahead of the curve and identify some good potential replacements? Sheriff Joe is too old, how about Paul Bebeu?
sheriffpaul.com/

S

This explains why trump didn't do anything about mccain and let him do his thing. He knew he was hanging by mere threads. Probably doing the same thing with pelosi

This

Cool. Hope creepy Joe follows him downstairs asap too.

Alice Cooper

S

Fuck McCain. I hope he suffers before the end.

He will burn in hell

digits confirm

Time to troll the cow of a daughter he has

>blood clot
what is it with these fuckers and blood clots?

something is going on.

The clot was half that size

He's fucking old

sounds good man

Plz let this happen

>inb4 he gets the stephen hawking treatment

>McCare

Elites take transfusions of baby's blood to keep themselves youthful

seems like hell isnt to keen to have them little demons back home