Is boogie2988 a happy person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20
hooktube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20
youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes a super betamale cuck, who we need to somehow redpill

His could you be a sad person at that weight. Just be very thankful for one of the greatest amerilard accomplishments

cant, his entire life and success are all build on carrying water for the liberal globalists. There are some people you cannot redpill.

Aside from my waifu Lauren Southern, I hate all ecelebs. I hate this one the most.

I don't really watch his stuff on a regular basis, but from what I can tell I don't think he's truly "happy" (but then again, I don't think many people on this website are either)

He seems like a sweet guy whose heart is in the right place, but sometimes he falls for social justice stuff a bit much.

>He seems like a sweet guy whose heart is in the right place, but sometimes he falls for social justice stuff a bit much.
Yes. Very sweet youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20

>boogie2988 youtube
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20

He wouldn't be so bad if he actually used his youtube money to lose weight, being a fat lard with mental problems, I can understand (barely).

But the fucker could get a team of therapists and doctors to help him lose weight, instead he continues to bitch in youtube that he got bullied and that anita makes him feel anxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

not even ddp could motivate this fatass to do anything about his weight

How is jail?

>waifu
>Lauren Southern
Shit tastes, reddit

Like all women, she has perfected the art of faking her appearance on camera. She's a hambeast, but looks average in selfies

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

I love you

>He seems like a sweet guy whose heart is in the right place,
No, he's an arrogant dickback. His "nice guy" shtick is all an act

You shut your filthy whore mouth cunt

just saw resurrection. ddp is the father i always wanted.

Top KEK

does he or his wife have any kids?

boogie? never heard of her

As funny as the cuck narrative is, that dude is gay as fuck. He has a boyfriend and talks about dicks all over his twitter

THIS IS

Imagine the mental gymnastics required to subscribe to him

SAGE all e-celeb threads

What the fuck, she's actually in his lap?
To be fair, that girl could probably not even find Boogie's dick amongst all that fat.

But he's right, you underage faggot.

Yeah he so sweet!!! that he got diabete all over his heart and brain.You can put his body in factory and made a shit ton of candy from his blood sugar level.

Norway archive poster-kun has learned a new ability it seems.

That doesn't make him a dick though. It just makes him a fat disgusting drunk.

>not politics
>eceleb shit
>that man is clearly gay anyway