Everybody can be american or european

BRAP

Reminding the redditlings to put sage in the options section before posting

REMINDER:
No.

who give a fuck ,next year i will came to leafland

>BRAP
only faggots could be stopped by this.

It's about the tang beneath the cheeks. The garden that needs my seed. A garden for Everyman.

What's the usual story behind these?

How are you not being banned for this? I tried doing my duty, helping nofappers and honest folks who wish to not be lured by the degeneracy and keep up the braap-posting. And all I got was warnings. SAD!

Reminder that le ebin trollan zazis on Sup Forums maymay makes you cool.

sage.

How does it smell?

Thanks OP, guess I'm European now.

im not a nigro try hard leaf

WHITES WUZ AFRICANS

They're on a plane of intelligence higher than you can comprehend.

They realize the utter uselessness of most Sup Forums threads. Everyday the same inane autistic circle-jerking.

They instead post pictures of girls asses as a simple, direct appeal to their base desires. Perhaps, they think, others will benefit from these pictures. And others do. They most certainly do.

The final intellectual punch is the "BRRAAPPP" meme. This meme is special. A silly fart noise placed into the head of the user with genius use of onomatopoeia. This reinforces that even the best things (girls asses) have down sides. Farting.

But their is more. They post the braap meme as if it is arousing. They are going against mainstream thought that farts are disgusting. True contrarians, fighting and forging new paths forward for humanity.

Path finders. Heroes. Faggots.

yuo angry?

How much to kill and eat her ??

REEEE NO THEY CANT REEEE

"REMINDER: Everybody wants to be American or European"

Fix it for ya

It was a lynching method invented or propagated by Nelson Mandela. They just lynch whoever they don't like like homosexuals (muh based blacks) and whatever.

We were European and then American at one point in time. You can't even deny this.

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo
We've washed our hands in niggers blood and all the mongrels too
We're taking down the ZOG machine
Jew by jew by jew

The white man marches on

so what?
neither one of those are races

Bulgaria's white dude
like hockey playing, binge drinking, bacon eating, heavy metal white
Romania's the one with the gypo problem

Holy fucking shit

Goyim = Golem

A golem is a souless creature that needs and lives to be controlled by jews, they have "truth" written in hebrew on their foreheads (Emeth), they die when you erase the "E" writing 'death' (Meth).

jokes on you, I have a fart fetish

Question, why are your women such sluts? Easy ones at that, too.

Reminder that everyone BRRRAAAAAPS even women.

hahah. nice pasta.

>usa
>white

it's supposed to be
it was invaded by browns

Kek

It was never white, sorry to break it to you Johnny.

>Everybody can be american or european
I wanna be a nigger. The, thanks to the magic of TV propaganda repeated over and over and over, I'll get everything I want without question. OP I like your pic. It's blonde so BY LAW if I ever become a nigger you'd have to fuck me or forever be considered "a prude" and uncool and not trendy or hip. If I was a nigger I wouldn't have to work. I could just blame other over and over PROGRESSIVELY so that every yr Uncle Scam would give me more of working people's $$$$ while I complain about how horrible it is for attention. You'd probably be a single mom if I was a nigger (also BY LAW) but you could expect the working men of the race you hate so badly to take care of you. Not like niggers and single moms could ever do that on their own, no capability. Must be nice to be a nigger and basically be a fat, basement dwelling neckbeard only with the US govt as my parents (since niggers usually never know their fathers unless visiting him in prison or a funeral...

This is what the 56℅ look like

i triggered a lot poltards here and yes everybody can be american or european just accept the fact

You mean Invaded

They more we push them the more blatant they become.

I agree, everyone who wants to move to the USA or Europe should be allowed to do it.
We only live once, why should my standard of living be good when people all around the world is suffering? It is morally wrong

Why not just go kill yourself?