Why does she stand like that?

Why does she stand like that?

>he didn't watch dbz on cheese tv

huh... its almost like a single eye

Der Jude

Illuminati hand signal.

She's symbolizing Europe's gaping asshole with her hands, indicating they're ready to get that big brown jihad penis shoved all the way through their large intestine.

Mr burns

Both of these apply

she's probably into tai chi or yoga.

That's how you stand to focus your chi.

she was taught early in her political career to adopt a casual public stance and thats what she came up with, cant have some awkward looking hands at your side faggot like trudeau leading a country

oh wait

superglue

She's autistic. The stupid hand gesture and XXXXL pantsuit just makes her look like an Austin Powers villain.

this, its real good quality

She has bad posture, rounded shoulders.

I do the same thing after a shoulder injury. It helps keep my shoulders from falling forward.

because she is autistic and googled "how to stand"

also, fake people like this spend hours practicing their looks and stances in the mirror. they learn in college that it's important to rehearse yourself for maximal manipulative impact on your audience. she isn't aware of how obvious her manipulative nature becomes when you start showing all of her pictures together. it isn't a "natural" or "situational" or "circumstantial" stance. it's engineered to create a concept.

It's the hand sign of the New World Order

It's called steepling, and it's body language that conveys confidence and power.

Well, she's a powerful kanzler physicist. Powerful ppl do that.

That symbolises her vagina and it is basically offer for all shitskin refugees.

le merchant hands

>shilling intensifies

She wants to look like a scheming Jew to seem powerful. She's a female liberal politician. She's obviously all about appearances.

She is prepared for attackers. This posture easily changes to 'fighting stance', or can be brought up to defend attacks at her head, or let's her 'crash into' an attacker. This woman is not to be underestimated.

I came here to post this

REDPILL: She is not standing like this by choice, but is under the influence of shadow possession

I was waiting for this

>Why does he stand like this?

fpbp