MSM causing Trump fatigue

MSM causing Trump fatigue

STORY TIME

>Dad tells me he went golfing with a family friend last week
>Family friend hated trump same with his wife, voted Clinton due to insane hatred of Trump
>Dad gets back from golfing tells me his friend said the following
>"user I really could not stand Trump but the news won't stop attacking him. I still don't like him but the way the news is I am now rooting for him"
>Dad tells me he thinks Trump will be re-elected, I agree since even hardcore liberals are sick of this shit.

It seems the news is inadvertently converting people to Trump. Anyone else have any stories that are similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/cynthia-dill/who-really-cares-about-hillary-emails_b_10193776.html
archive.is/X8vDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else have any stories?

Let's get some discussion going

I feel the same way, voted for Trump confident he would do good. Saw the zionists he added to his administration and saw him allow a strike on Assad's airbase and I gave up on Trump. however how mad the liberals are and how angry MSM is it makes me still want him to win.

NYC here. Was the only trump supporter I knew during elections. Now half of my buddies are sick and tired of the Russia "scandal" and even say things like the msm is trying to brainwash the public in to thinking the Russia shit is real.

That is so they can pull off the next habbening without you seeing.

> war on cash. Goldman total control of you life, wife and clay

Seems alot of people are ending up in support for him, it doesn't help that no one can be a centrists. More centrists I know are forced to support him since they have no one else and are grouped in as trump fans.

MSM tried to push daily to either hate him or you love him.

Holy shit even NYC is getting sick of the MSM? Damn. Proof he has more support then reported.

your delusion that people don't care doesn't make it go away. remember when they said who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it?

jr's recent mishap, he's changed his story 5 times now. it isn't going away. maybe if they stopped lying about stuff it would.

>who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it?
what timeline did you come from?

you really don't remember when fox and stuff ran every day with the emails as they came out? the pro-hillary media at one point started a 'who cares' campaign to try and stop it.
>huffingtonpost.com/cynthia-dill/who-really-cares-about-hillary-emails_b_10193776.html

the same thing is now happening to trump and russia. if they'd just be up front and disclose all meetings, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Archive archive.is/X8vDc

most people I know still think he's a fuckin retard so theres my counter anecdote.
He sure as hell isn't gaining widespread moderate support thanks to Don Jrs shitbrained move regarding his meeting/disclosure of it, and basically every other idiotic/unethical things they've done so far. Cheers

I didn't say people don't care I mentioned how the news is converting people to Trump supporters and don't even realize it. Many moderates or centrists are really sick and tied of how the MSM is OBSSESSED with trump. I spoke to a friend who hates Trump hit even he admitted the news is out to get him and could be reporting on actual news rather then stalking Trump 24/7.

People who aren't radical liberals are getting sick of this shit. It's to the point where half the shit the media and liberals freak out about is the same shit they have been repeating.

>voted Clinton due to insane hatred of Trump

eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Hillary is worse than Trump.

Well nigger the thing is the e-mail and Benghazi things are real and actual crime

The Russia bullshit is neither real nor a crime
You coleslaw faggot

Kek my Berncuck co worker started listening to Infowars because he saw how much Colbert constantly tries to discredit Alex Jones

i'm tired of it too. but when it comes out that jr lied about things, he's giving the media ammo to keep running with it. the dems are going to use the russia narrative through 2018 and beyond as their main talking point to get voters. how could he have not known better than to disclose this sort of thing? at this point its his own fault.

>ZOG is ok if it makes Liberals mad

When did you realize that the Jews own your thoughts?

Hardcore, long-term liberal here.

Trump is pissing off all the right people. He handled the Syria thing better than I even imagined it could be handled. He's keeping liberal promises, keeping conservatives happy, and pissing off the empty-headed SJWs right and left.

He's a strong leader and we need a strong leader. He thinks the Republicans are crooked morons and I agree. He thinks the Democrats are no better and I agree.

The media is attacking him like a bunch of pathetic fruits, and he's trashing them. It's great.

And he's openly fighting with the Deep State.

This is exactly what America needs. I hate his approach to the environment and a few other things, but for everything else, I'm right on board.

And I'm still liberal. A bunch of intolerant fuckwads call themselves liberals now, but they're not. They're blue state conservatives, and they can fuck right off. Real liberalism is about results, not about particular politicians. If Trump gets me what I want, then Trump's fine with me.

I'm crazy enough now that I even think he might get us universal healthcare.

when did he lie

>I'm crazy enough now that I even think he might get us universal healthcare.
this seems likely to me
theres really no other option because it costs too much and competition isnt actually allowed in that industry

Well user? Any more to your story?

Please continue.

this is bait. trump ran on destroying isis, but otherwise being not intervenining. if we end up going into syria, thats proof-positive that there is a deep state and greater goal at hand. i dont know what the goal is but it will prove that no matter who is president, the goal doesn't change. greater isreal project maybe?

going on hannity and saying there was nothing to this, then the next day it comes out there were up to 8 people in the room, and continuously changing his story isnt helping. the whole thing is likely a setup by lynch, but they should know better by now that if they even saw a russian, they have to put it on paper. thats what the dems are running with now.

fuck off and die shill
your kind isn't welcome here

Tell us more nigger
Im waiting

>gonna be sick of winning
>please
>please
>Mr. President, we're tired of winning

It has barely even been 1/2 a year

>long term liberal
>reddit spacing
checks out

What did he lie about? I don't see anything he did wrong I just see the media and liberals foaming at the mouth over nothing. Sure it doesmt look great but it is the fact the news is hyping this shit up to 11. They are making the attacks on Bush Jr look like nothing compared to this.

Of course not everyone is just going to Trump and he is NO WAY perfect but he is the best chance we got for this country.

People won't care about this shit unless they are told to care, but if the late shows, SNL, all MSM and all of social media are attacking him 24/7 people are going to start questioning why they are working so hard to discredit a president

Many just accept the fact the news is corrupt but you also forget how many brainless shee0 we have and this how Hillary was able to run on corruption and "not being trump"

People may be "offended" but we need someone brash in times like this when we have a generation of millenials who have been taught to be unamerican, flip over climate change and to call others who don't agree nazis

The news converted me back in 2015. I thought Trump was a moronic clown buffoon like everybody else. But when the media started shitting themselves every time he opened his mouth, over things average people say every day, I knew he must be doing something right, and I started watching him more closely.

You honestly don't give a shit about this Jr. stuff. This is just the 24 hour NewsCycle sensationalist headline for you to care about.

Next week or two you will completely have forgotten about this whole Jr. thing and be sensationalizing over the next fake "bombshell" manufactured by the media to make you feel that way.

Big money and big media really have their hand on you.

I stopped watching to the news back when the the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 fiasco happened. Any pity I had for the folks who died and their families vanished after the third day of constant news coverage that more or less said "We have no news to report on right now but we're going to check back in in 10 mins or less because we have nothing else to report on but we still want money". Nothing, and I mean nothing, pissed me off more than getting home from working 8 hrs a ski instructor on my weekends to find my parents were constantly watching that shit. And they wondered why I'd put my headphones on and go to sleep instead of talk to them after work.

Hardcore liberals are sjws. You cant see how ridiculous you are because your brain is filled with stupid.
So the rest of your postia moot. 2/10

Except there is a cease fire in Syria after Trump and Putin met....did you miss that?

What is some liberal promises you are enjoying from him? You sound exactly like my friend and he is also sick of the news. He hates Trump but says the news is unfair to him and could be reporting on actual news rather then just spread B.S. It seems the more liberals I talk to (unless hard and radical left), the more that are getting sick of this Trump hysteria.

>there was no russian meetings
>except this time we met with a russian under the premise of obtaining government documents on hillary
>ok there was a meeting, but we never got anything so its cool

what do you think the next 'bombshell' is going to be? id bet its something that was totally avoidable if they just disclosed things in the first place. they know the media is going to eat up any small insignificant stuff. thats whats happening now.

The main reason healthcare is so expensive is because of how many people don't pay for it. If we had universal healthcare we would end up paying the same thing in taxes, minus maybe a few percent for the insurance companies' profit and marketing budgets.

This.

The reason it's a topic is because the news deems it to be. People forgot about this shit fast as Fuck when there is so much going on.

it does not cost $10,000 to stay in a hospital room over night. the cost of basic care is the problem. even the repub bills dont address this. a pill developed in the 80s should not cost several hundred dollars. until they attack the real problem, cost, its just another partisan show.

>conveniently ignoring Obama let the Russian into the country with special access with no explanation.
>conviently informing the Russian worked for the Clinton foundation or received payment but was connected to them.

Also the DNC knew about the Russian who met with Jr.it was a hit on him, that's why he dumped the emails instead of letting the story come out.

Not to mention if there was actual treason then Hillary and many other politicians would already have be areested.

You are one of the few who fell for this bullshit story. Why there is no evidence of Russia collusion with Trump or his employees after over 6 months of investigsting but conviently ignore the incredibly damming info about Comey, lynch, podesta, and obama?

Come on user, you need to open your eyes

>who cares about hillary's emails, yet the media soldiered on with it
Absolutely delusional.

Sure but Clinton was directly investigated by the FBI and the news was also shilling for her so bad. she was barely attacked compared with Trump

You don't know what "Reddit spacing" is.

Lurk moar

Nope, SJWs are little conservative fucktards who want to be a new type of racist and hijacked my movement because they wanted to sound good.

Fuck them.

Hell she was defended on multiple counts by the media.

Trump would go a few days not stirring shit up and they would attack him for that yet stayed quiet when Hillary would not give a Q and A like he did.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds user.

i mentioned the whole thing is likely a setup by lynch and co. this doesn't absolve jr for taking the meeting.

are you really trying to say that the news didnt run the email stories as they were dropped by wikileaks?

the majority of the media is left wing. they ran (and still do) anti-trump stuff 24/7.

Killing the TPP.

Fixing shit in Syria without invading.

Getting us healthcare.

Incorporating sundown laws.

Investigating problems with vaccines instead of shitting on the parents of the handicapped.

Actually working with people you don't agree with.

Not talking down to people.

Another thing Trump is doing which no one is noticing which is fucking bizzare after the last 8 years of Obama is, he isn't talking shit about Democrats. Have you noticed that? His tweets are towards the media and people who insult him but t my recollection he never makes blanket statements shitting on all Democrats the way Obama did for Republicans. It's kinda refreshing.

Where is your condemnation for Hillary, Obama and others? Opposition research is not illegal and has been done for years. It only became a problem when the Trumps did it.

If someone said "hey I got some damming info on your opponent" your saying you wouldn't be insterested just to talk? Even when your opposition was plotting much more shady shit behind the scenes? Like say manipulation.

I told you it's DOESNT look good but it's being hammered into people's heads like he committed treason when he did not. The fact he realeased his emails shows he has more transparency then Hillary had her whole life.

Wow user I thought you were trolling but this doesn't seem like it. How do you intwreact with other liberal friends who hate him like no other? Are they treated like conspiracytards were treated when Bush was prez?
Please continue.

Wrongest post youve ever made
we are getting incredibly jewed by our healthcare industry from every direction imaginable

>whatabout

we aren't talking about hillary or obama. if you'd like, i can go with that. they are both guilty of tons of shit, hillary especially. but to constantly scream 'what about hillary' while we're talking about the trump admin only seeks to distort and move the conversation.

jr only released his emails after he was contacted by the journalist who was about to publish them, he wanted to seem more transparent and get it out ahead of them. had he just released this info months ago, the news might be taking the angle of lynch setting him up. but no, he shot himself in the foot by not disclosing things and now this is the media narrative.

how can he not know that when the media narrative is russia russia russia, to not disclose the meeting? he's dumb and its biting him in the ass now.

>i mentioned the whole thing is likely a setup by lynch and co. this doesn't absolve jr for taking the meeting.
i dont understand why i should give a shit about don jr taking this meeting
hows it wrong in any way?
if isis contacted trump and told him they had intel i would expect him to meet with them
even if something really satanic like jews contacted trump with damaging hillary info i would even be ok with him talking to them
i dont get what the issue is

Damn, son. I love you

I'm the opposite. I voted for Trump, but after I found out the Russians gave him evidence of Clinton's corruption, I don't see how anyone can support him having the nuclear codes.

My parents hate watching the late night talk shows now because "all they talk about is trump"

It's not "what about" it's about point out the hypocrisy from the general public and MSM. did the MSM report this shit while Obama was president for 8 years? Better yet try and find some non Fox stories that attack Obama the way Trump is attacked because unless you were on fox, infowars or Brietbart, you weren't going t9 hear ANY Obama criticism.

ITS ALL ABOUT HOLDONG YOUR ENEMIES TO THE SAME STANADARD.

If the news preaches that Trump did x yet only decide to cover it with Trump and never reported such info on Obama it starts to show the liberal bias. It's about everyone being on the same page and follow the same rules. They claim to be better and tell us what to believe, yet they are not held to this standard?

Put your Trump hatred aside for a minute and look at it from a non bias point of view.

>i dont understand why i should give a shit about don jr taking this meeting

because this is going to be the dem talking point for the next few months and years. you might not care, but others do. anything russia related, the media is going to run with. and this could have been avoided had he put it out earlier. as i said even it it was a setup by lynch, the media doesn't care. now its all about who was in the room, what was exchanged

I swear to God this pasta will still be posted even when Trump is no longer president

This, they created a polarizing divide. Centrists are being pushed away from the left due to the left going completely insane.

I heard CNN's ratings are so low they're having to diversify. I heard there branching out into fast food.

again, this thread isnt about obama or hillary, its about the msm. im up for investigations into both. hillary is one of the most corrupt and biggest pieces of shit to have walked the earth.

none of this detracts from jr taking a meeting with the intent of obtaining foreign government info which is biting him in the ass now.

I'm not saying more are going republican but more people I speak to are labeling themselves as "independent".

>STORY TIME
kys

First off, an enormous number of "liberal" friends are not liberal and haven't been for a while. A lot of conservatives are liberals who haven't examined their politics since college, the world moved on while they're still fighting to get black people the right to sit on buses. News flash, we had a black president. The problems in America are mostly of class, not race, and the big cities are the most racist places now. The rurals are actually fucking sick of being racist.

I handled it by being as quiet as I could for as long as I could, but I'm coming out. It'll be easy for people I know to recognize this -- I tend to repeat myself. But I stopped caring.

I left Austin, because the idiot conspiracy theories just won't quit. Austin's not interested to hear they're more racist than the rest of Texas, either. They may conform to some abstract, but all you have to do is look around. Most of America is full of people of all races, perfectly normal people, going about their daily business. Austin's nothing but pretty little white girls.

Austin, Portland, Minneapolis and the other big cities are segregated as fuck.

My friends all know that I'm way, way more liberal than them -- I've always been the political outlier. So when I tell them that they're fucking up and backing the wrong horse, it causes problems in their heads. Some can't handle it and try to set elaborate traps for me, which I completely destroy, because nobody knows liberal orthodoxy like I do and I'm a tricky motherfucker, or they slink together and bitch behind my back. I've got some famous haters, people you may have heard of. Fuck them; I don't have to deal with them anymore.

The rest are all growing up and realizing that politics is about disagreement, so if they can't handle disagreeing, they need to get the fuck out of politics.

Finally, any of my friends who called losing an election "Kristallnacht" knows that they're gonna have hell to pay from me, so they're scared.

>foreign government info
what?

Only intent was opposition research. He doesn't look pwrfec4 but again it's being overhyped and exaggerated. Look at leddit and that should give you a idea of how much hysteria the news is causing some people. They make pol look sane most days and have turned into conspiracy tards.

I agree it looks bad but it wouldn't of worked in the media and liberals favor to not hype this up to a 11. They just had to drag it out, but now it's coming back to bits them.

Oh FFS

GET OVER IT MAN IT'S JUST AN AIRFIELD /SG/ NIGGERS CANNOT LEAVE IT ALONE

> id bet its something that was totally avoidable if they just disclosed things in the first place
And I'd bet that works in their favor because it will be something that is either insignificant (Trump ate Russian salad dressing), and media attention on it will inadvertently shine the light on genuine dirty dealings by Obama/Hillary & co.

>This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump

its part of the email chain jr released.

>when you hire the media to smear your opponent but they're so bad at their jobs he just ends up looking like an underdog

If the whole Russia thing that's been pushed for the last 9 months doesn't pan out, Trump will be reelected.

>if we end up going into syria, ... i dont know what the goal is

Israel gets Golan Heights oil.

Israel knocks off one of lebanon's 2 patrons (Iran the other), closer to re-invading Lebanon, need the water in Southern lebanon's Litani River, for self-sustainment.

Take control of oil pipeline to Europe and run it up from qatar, instead of Iran. Cut Assad, Iran, Russia out. If the pipeline goes through Syria under Assad, it will come from Russia, and Iran and syria harder to defeat, and therefor lebanon, also the (((long game))) of taking down Russia, world domination gets a set back. Pinon Plan and Greater Israel are set back, and Hornet's Nest is over.

>had he just released this info months ago, the news might be taking the angle of lynch setting him up.
No they wouldn't have, they'd have shit on any attempt to suggest such a thing like they did with "Trump Tower is wiretapped". Timing is everything.

Boy, you are one brainwashed motherfucker.

That's like saying car costs are high because not enough people pay for gas.

based fake news jews

i agree with you. if you don't know already, the lawyer was denied a visa in the first place but later granted by lynch herself under circumstances which arent clear yet. this is the setup i was talking about. but the media doesn't care about this part, its just russia russia russia. im playing devils advocate and saying what the media is running with.

this only supports trumps narrative that he (and others) were tapped. we dont know for sure yet but its very likely lynch sent this lawyer in as an operative and then used that to tap manafort's (possibly others) phone

Thanks for the insight user. I wish more "liberals" would listen because the shutting down of other opinions and the shift to a more fascist brown shirt ruling with these progressives and radical lefties is destroying the ability to have a discussion.

How do you feel about Bernie or Warren still mouthing off about Trump and such daily?

Double spacing existed long before reddit, newbie.

DOES

THIS

TRIGGER

YOUR

STUPID

AUTISTIC

ASS?

GET

FUCKED

Who said that?

Thanks user. I wish we had MORE people play decils advocate in a logical way like your self. JUST screaming Russia has not been helping anything and it keeps blowing up in the liberals faced from what I see.

>not talking down to people

Joe and Mika on suicide watch

that is what the lawyer had said in the email to jr. supposedly once the meeting started, there was nothing. but that line is straight from the email and its what the media is running on now. the whole email chain isn't long, its like 4 pages. worth a read if you aren't up on things.

but its fucking stupid and absurd
and they would have had a different stupid and absurd thing to obsess about without this
its impossible to defend against someone who will take something slightly suspicious and turn it into a scandalous narrative
there will always be something slightly suspicious
to act like they can fix this by being absolutely perfect in every way is completely illogical
theyve been running with this story for a year despite absolutely no evidence at all if you remember

>jr taking a meeting with the intent of obtaining foreign government
for one, it's trumps son,. not trump. for two, this is the first I am hearing about this. I thought they promised him damaging hillary info, but it was just a dem setup. Where did this new "foreign government info" line come from?

Sundown laws?

I had hopes for both of them and they sold out so fucking fast it was disgusting.

Hopefully they're both relegated to nobody status within the next few years.

The lawyer that doesn't work for the government who ended up giving Trump Jr nothing correct?

They're doing their jobs and I don't think Trump minds it either. They know the game.

You can't expect politicians to like Trump any more than you can expect comic book artists to like Rob Liefeld. The man is a living parody of everything they spent their lives on, and he walked right in and took it from them. Human beings don't like that.

To me, it's very obvious that Trump is playing the heel, that he honestly likes Sanders a whole lot, and his plan is to go around and thump dictators on the head for one term before turning it over to Sanders and letting him figure out health care. Sanders is a face, and Trump knows a face comes after a heel.

Could be wrong, but that's how it looks to me. Another four years of the ACA will be garbage but I don't see any options besides a civil war that (SPOILERS) my side will lose so, so bad.

it wasn't pervasive on this website until reddit cancer started bringing it because on reddit when you
space
this

it doesn't come out properly, but here
it
works
fine

fuck you, fuck your fake flag, kill yourself.

One of his first EOs was that agencies had to get rid of two regulations for every one they instituted.

Most of my friends are far too governmentally durrrrr to see how important that is.

People in the executive branch are barred from lobbying for a period of time after they leave.

Foreign lobbyists were supposed to be outright banned for life too, but I can't remember if that made it into the EO or not.

Goldstone a fat pedophile jew faggot

What's happening is a brewing of perfect storm created by the deep state.
Not gonna lie if they actually could prove anything I would not be surprised.
People wondered why they didn't come up with this right after election. Stupid, it would have been drowned in a wave of euphorism and negligence.
I would do it exactly like that:
Get the rope tighter with each month, leak more and more information, getting closer to the inner circle, make more and more people around Trump step down.
And then release the pee pee tape.

screencap this

what about this arent you getting? if there was someone with 1% russian descent in the room, the media will be looking for it. the trump admin should know this by now. the whole russia thing is hysterics. but jr could have and should have known to disclose this meeting months before it happened. hell, if he did, he could point out that the lawyer in question has ties to fusion gps and dems and is an obvious operative. but nope, now its just who did you meet, when, how many people were in the room? they are ignoring the underlying parts and jr gave them this ammo by not disclosing it in the first place.

they knew about jr's meeting it is another diversion tacit from something else - the Haitian dude suicide or susan rice testifying and lying (again) the msm do this like clockwork - seth rich story got bumped because of something, follow it is amazing, Also the Dems know Russia isn't the story but think the repubs will be swayed b/c we think Russia is the bogie monster (Romney 2012)

LMFAO the pee pee tape being real would make me so happy

It was wide fucking spread on this site from the very beginning, newbie. But nice try.

It's called Essay Spacing for a reason, and that's why you see it so often.

IT'S

NOT

AN

ISSUE

TO

CARE

ABOUT

YET

YOU

STILL

DO

BECAUSE

YOU'RE

AN

IDIOT

Watching the tolerant left masturbate themselves into a frenzy over the pee pee tape is one of the most distasteful parts of this whole shebang.

disclose the meeting to who
if you think theyd react differently because he disclosed it youre insane
because kushner DID disclose it and they are actually spinning it into him not disclosing it LOL