They were watching a movie in Aurora. They were learning to read in Newtown. They were celebrating in San Bernardino...

They were watching a movie in Aurora. They were learning to read in Newtown. They were celebrating in San Bernardino. They were dancing in Orlando. And they were playing baseball in Alexandria. Then they were shot by an assault-style rifle.

On the morning of June 14th, a gunman opened fire on Republican members of Congress and their staff in Alexandria, VA practicing for the annual congressional baseball game. My Representative Steve Scalise, a congressional staffer, and three others were shot. Thankfully no one was killed, but witnesses say that it would have been a massacre if not for the intervention of the U.S. Capitol Police officers who were on the scene.

The attacker used a semi-automatic weapon that within minutes had unleashed a barrage of bullets on the baseball field. These assault-style rifles are designed to kill a lot of people really quickly. That is their sole purpose, and that is why they are used so often in mass shootings. Seven out of the 10 mass shooting incidents with the highest number of people killed and wounded in the U.S. involved an assault-style rifle.

An assault weapons ban was in place for 10 years in the United States before Congress let it expire in 2004. In the 12 years since the NRA stopped the ban from being reauthorized, the death toll has spiked significantly.

How many more people have to get hurt? And how many more have to die before our country recognizes the need for gun control?

It is time to say enough is enough. Demand that the U.S. Congress acts now to pass legislation banning assault rifles.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/989/059/976/enough-is-enough.-ban-assault-weapons-now/
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886
archive.is/uGr8i
archive.is/KRPj5
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/nN6e9
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
archive.is/WxohD
archive.is/u7fYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/tO0Sg
archive.is/prbwH
archive.is/hlRuD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL kys yourself faggot

You blind?

>How many more people have to get hurt?

All of them.

>the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

You don't get to shoot at people then demand they disarm.

OMFG.

A pistol is semi automatic too. We you fucking hopeless retards please learn how firearms work!

yeah if only they were allowed to have guns in those no-gun zones they might still be alive today

As a peacemaker I bring you a compromise. You don't want guns, you don't buy guns. You want guns, you buy guns. All in favor, say aye.

>>banning assault rifles

Banned for whom?

Never let them take your guns.

Sks is an assault rifle?

No one has ever died who wasn't already going to die.

It's not like we live forever.

>he still believes in CIA hook

How old are you

Ban muslims too they are also made for killing a lot of people fast.

Evil babby killing communist assault gun with scary switchblade bayonet. Some of them have launchers for armor piercing incendiary grenade bombs and I bet they even have the shoulder thing that goes up.

>These assault-style rifles are designed to kill
Nope, modern military rifles fire intermediate rounds designed to WOUND people.

Assault rifles are heavily regulated and you need special tax stamps and ATF permission to own one.
Semi-autos on the other hand are another story. Learn what you're talking about before running off at your shithole mouth

>they were shot by an assault style rife
No they were shot by crazy liberals.

OP is a faggot. Got this from here: thepetitionsite.com/989/059/976/enough-is-enough.-ban-assault-weapons-now/

Why can't you bring up your own argument, OP?

Try again faggot repeating fecal drivel eh ? Did you watch another Jew infomerical ? Kill yourself drink the bleach .

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas !

This is going to be another "1 post by this ID" type of threads because the OP had the borrow the argument from someone else.

Another liberal weak minded faggot.

UM, NO. I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT MY MINI-14 UNATTENDED AT HOME AND CAME BACK TO 28 DEAD NIGGERS IN MY YARD.

>BAN EVERYTHING REEEEEE

Cant tell if this is satire or not

What rail is that

you're welcome to pick up your own gun any time and shoot the people shooting people. What's that? You're scared of doing that because even in self defense people can be prosecuted?

Oh, you just won't?

Well, lets just pull the trigger on your dog. Your sister, your dad, your neighbor, your groin. If only you had something you could use, like, I dunno, something like a gun, you could fight back.

Bet they wished they had guns.

M1 garand is an assault rifle? Also

>12 years since the NRA stopped the ban from being reauthorized, the death toll has spiked significantly.

citation needed.

A shotgun would have been worse.

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then most likely brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich based on the location, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
archive.is/KRPj5
The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
archive.is/SRQy0
Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
archive.is/nN6e9

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who is responsible for scalise, jack sava, also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
archive.is/WxohD
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
archive.is/u7fYM
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

you are retarded....

archive.is/tO0Sg
hodkinson, the baseball shooter had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

archive.is/hlRuD
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.

Fuck off nigger

Most American mass shootings have been done by the CIA even columbine but arguably that was an MKULTRA test. Gun ban at any cost is what they're aiming for.
Republican being shot was very likely a false flag

Unlike guns Muslims really should be banned though

How many more jihadis are we going to let in to cause more carnage. Or how about the media brainwashing stupid cucks into thinking Trump is next hitler? How many more parents are going to abandone their mentally ill offspring to do as they please?

>they were shot by an assault style rife
No they were shot by crazy liberals
>this shit again.

thanks kimmy

Not all mass shootings were by liberals. Most were by CIA agents

The ones listed were liberals. Conveniently for me so are most CIA agents.

Wanna know what stops a murder with a assault rifle?
Armed civilians

But none of those crimes were done with an assault rifle.

And "assault style" is absolutely meaningless and is defined purely as guns with some features the person saying it doesn't like.

Working for liberals. Idiot.

It's copypasta

wrong, assault rifle or not, its the niggers that will kill either way, get rid of kikes and niggers and u will get rid of 90% of murder

Hello lalilulelo

S H A L L N O T B E I N F R I N G E D

>taking bait this obvious

Nice bait, still kys

Your right. It is time to say enough and take action in congress. I suggest we storm the building and arrest every senator for treason. Then we can execute them for crimes against the white race using our rifles. Enough of their inaction while our people are dying.
>enough is enough. These traitorous and cowardly dogs need to be annihilated.

Why do you shill this dead issue?

You retards lost this war more than twenty years ago when you went full retard.

>the death toll has spiked significantly

It's half of what it was before the ban. Christ you can even shill well.