Lads is it even possible to find a job as a non muzzie in UK...

Lads is it even possible to find a job as a non muzzie in UK? I literally applied to everywhere and personally went into multiple hotels and agencies but I still couldnt find a job

Im going to be homeless in 2 weeks and it really sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgTVrcRUMig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say you are a trans women
or/And you have a disability
Instant guranteed interview

I do have a disability... still didnt work

I think you can still find work outside most big cities. My friend got a job, he's from Wickam or whatever its called. You can probably abuse the social benefits too, since the welfare there is fucked.

blame muzzies for your lack of a job, knowing full well that muzzies all claim benefits.

fuck off and live ina tent cunt. I've seen loads of jobs in windows jobs in cafes, jobs in pubs. man the fuck up.

Wait, being a mudslime makes it easier for you to get hired in London?
My grandmother said she had a hunch, that that was happening but I thought it was just that, a hunch.

I literally applied to every single job ive seen I had 9 interviews and they told me they will call me

They never did

OP are you qualified for the jobs?

Im applying for 0 qualification jobs like fucking mcdonalds ans scrubbing the toilet

stupid fuck you should be sending out hundreds of CVs, you should be hitting the jobcentre every fucki8ng day you should be scanning papers every day. you should be scanning websites and applying everyday,

maybe your CVS is utter shite. maybes it the way you present yourself. seems like you're a lost cause because all you want to do is give up and blame someone else..

Tell you what, just tell us your woes on Sup Forums and bitch for the next 2 weeks whilst you have access to the internet and a roof over your head.. There There. Bless your cotton socks.

I has my CV reviewed by Manpower and they said it was FINE I went to multiple job agencies and applied to every vacancy I qualified for I called up over 50 business to personally inquire them

dont believe me? I can post my fucking call log

Just move to the country, it's all huwhite.

Im not a brit

i'm straight, white blue eyed male in good shape aged 21 and no one seems to want to employ me, I just want to end it all right now.

This, I literally never saw non-whites until a couple came to the local church from Uganda. Also they were really nice, not niggers at all.

same im a blue eyed white male with a diaablity and no one wanna employ me

If you're desperate find an agency and they will put you in some temp/factory shit until you find something better.
I used travail and ambitions some years ago.
I had a 2 days (extra days if i wanted/had time) per week steady job from ambitions i could have gone full time but i was going college.
benefits sucked but it's better than nothing.

There was some brit here a couple days ago that said he was hiring people lol

do you have an archive link?

ill check travail out

thanks i guess there isnt any contact details

>hotels and agenciessounds like you need to learn a trade, mate

i fucked that up

I feel you bro, I finished Uni with an excellent mark, applied for about 2500 jobs and got 3 interviews (no joke). It's SO fucked here.

Join the army.

whats your major?

My plan is to volunteer abroad while spreading my seed until the USA implements UBI. You should be doing the same.

I thought Brexit was gonna fix all that? :^)

>Lads is it even possible to find a job as a non muzzie in UK?

I actually don't think so. All jobs that fall into your range of intellect are usually occupied by Poles.

Digital Design. Basically: computer science crossed with digital design stuff.

No.

Well, came to late for those poor sods.
And don't go laughing kraut, your country is fucked too :)

I had a similar story with a chemistry degree

>Well, came to late for those poor sods.

Oh noez, that's terrible :^)

There's probably something wrong with you OP. I lived in Britain for 2 years and never had problems finding a job. In fact I don't think I ever 'failed' an interview. You show up, be a man, and get the job. There is someone better than you applying to these jobs and getting them. Think about that for a moment.

Did you get feedback after any of the interviews?

Then you are fucked. IT qualifications aren't worth shit without friends in the game.

Get a bar job then use it to network. A good barman can do anything. Best UNIX programmer I ever knew pulled pints for three years. Now he makes a fortune in the City. You have to start at the bottom. Always did.

Fuck off, Achmed.

yes a worker pulled me aside and told me I look creepy and thats why HR baaically want nothing to do with me (my face lools like potato and half my face doesnt function hence im disabled

If this actually happened, sue them and then you won't have to work.

kek

>and half my face doesnt function hence im disabled

Has it to do with your Jaw? I mean you would fit right in.

You could join the circus

Also
> me
> slav, literally cannot maintain a verbal dialog in english
> got a job

I just wanna work mate i cant help i look like fucking monster

If you're truly desperate, you can apply for positions like healthcare assistant at hospitals. That job pays about 8.5 per hour and involves washing old people, taking them to the toilet, and making their beds.

I did :)

Have you signed up to any temp agencies? I'm not sure whereabouts in the country you live, but in my county the council are constantly recruiting for temps. It might only be a week or so of work, but it's better than nothing.

no not yet i was looking into something permanent but i suppose ill check it out

Maybe you're overqualifed?

Where abouts do you live? I'm in London and getting a job is a piece of piss.

Getting a decent job with good pay and benefits is another story but anyone who can speak 3 words of English can get a McJob here.

I know it's not ideal but it will give you a bit of money, and temp positions often turn into a permanent position if you work well.

There are literally ads in Lithuania for jobs in the UK. They take you in no questions asked as long as you're an adult and there isn't very clearly something wrong with you and provide transportation as well as a place to live.
Your standarts are probably set too high or you live in some horrible area

Isn't that difficult to get into? Whenever I see those jobs they always want years of experience and an NVQ in arse wiping.

Bristol

Then maybe they aren't hiring you due to the disability

>blame muzzies for your lack of a job, knowing full well that muzzies all claim benefits.

Simple answer; diversity quotas that never get filled because they don't work.

Can someone explain to me how muslims supposedly get given 4 bedroom mansions in knightsbridge and live a life of luxury on benefits while whites are "too proud" to claim benefits?

Some white people do, but it only works if you have kids, and Muslims are good at that.

fuck..

sucks to be poor, ey lad?

this is your problem, you are looking immediately for a permanent job.

Start with temping/contracting. If you're good it will lead to something permanent. And these jobs are much easier to get.

Inject some sort of never agent in your face to destroy the control of the other side of your face. Then you just have a resting bitch face, and not some two face incarnate. Or you could get acid attacked(hear its real popular in your parts) and embrace the role as two face

alright

yes it does bro

Just say you are a Muslim and show up wearing a head-covering.

im white as the snow

I got out the Armt with no quals and worked for a company called fdm with that degree you would be a sure thing. They train you up but you need to support yourself for 4 months while you train which sucks.

Move to the country side and get out of that londonistan shit hole before you get jihadi-daddied

did you fucking call back to see if the job was still open you doofus. You are supposed to check in a few days later to ask for a manager and ask if they filled the position.

They love white muslim converts

mashallah my friend

i called back a few they said they no longer hire (still had the job posting up on the site)

Most care providers require 6 months previous experience before they will touch you, plus 2 references etc. Care homes however will hire anyone.

And a chicken tikka to you too kimosabe

Just say you are trans/genderfluid and volunteer at your local mosque

ill make those grandmas clean

You need to be a girl to get a job as a white, friend.

Yeah, they're probably not hiring you because you're a spastic.

im retarded and i feel suicidal every day that no one even wants me for a minimal wage job lad

Projects Abroad looks like it can keep bongs like yourself occupied until UBI

>diversity quotas
That only exists in high profile positions

Where do you live?

Bristol

Minimum wages jobs aren't always easy to get because there are about 100 applicants for each position. Don't beat yourself up about it.

That's the trick, don't go for minimum wage, go for something just above it, then numbers/applicant drop significantly.

Do you have a rhotic accent?

im so lost thank you for all replies tho you really helped me good people

no

fuck off mohammad. You know damn well it exists in all positions. Plus Human Resources in almost all companies are run by cunts who have a degree in feminist studies or "womyn" studies so they go out of their way not to hire white men.

So what to do? Simple. Change your race. You are now black. If it works for liberals it will work for you too

>Im not a brit
youtube.com/watch?v=MgTVrcRUMig

Have you tried blue collar work? Here in Australia I was unemployed for 2 year until I went to an employment agency and said I want any factory work you have available. A month later I was working in steel fabrication and have been for the last 8 years.

Companies only value numbers. Having a coloured person or a woman in certain positions definitely helps with PR and imaging. But if you think the average run-of-the-mill company hires based on anything other than their perceived merit or nepotism, you're deluding yourself.

you can get a job easy.
take your CV and remove any degrees, qualifications and other stuff
put that you have 5 GCSE's including english and maths.
put that you like to play football every sunday with friends.
don't register with an agency, look for jobs online at major job websites that pay just above minimum wage
appy
register with the agency offering it saying you can start work immediately when they ask what notice you require.
fill in all the forms the agency send you
go to the job
work

Growing companies do.
Companies that start to stagnate go easily into the diversity bullshit

thanks ill try this :)

I didn't finish my maths degree because of health issues. What would I have to do to compete with graduates? Just say I'm good now and can learn whatever they'll need from me?

This year I dropped out of my engineering degree in 2nd year and immediately went applying for Apprenticeships for engineering companies, like Rolls-Royce, Airbus, BAE etc. Got interviews, got apprenticeship offer which I start soon

I would imagine that if you apply to a company and get interview you have to demonstrate competency (in my case it was completing questions and also preparing presentations on a specific subject).

Just convert mate, it's the way the wind is blowing and once you're in the ummah, it's a hell of a lot easier to get jobs via contacts at your mosque.

sorry ackmed

Get a cscs card for 200£ and labour on construction sites