I want to start a charity for helping refugees. I will put a picture of a Muslim woman and child as the photo...

I want to start a charity for helping refugees. I will put a picture of a Muslim woman and child as the photo, but focus 100% on white refugees from Ukraine and South Africa. I will market the charity to liberals as if I'm helping Muslims but never explicitly state it (just use their photos). This is my way of funneling leftist money to save white lives. Am I a bad person?

> ukraine
For what purpose?

>Am I a bad person?
Yes, and a retard. Snip them testes so you don't accidentally reproduce, ya?

Help a brother out faggots

>white
>Ukraine

Because they are my people and I want to take money from virtue signaling leftists to help a white-ish people

I like it.

I'm
>Ukrainian
>Irish
>dutch
>french

I'm blonde and have blue eyes.

Am I white?

Was also considering searching out a Ukrainian girl and even learning the language.

You are 25% white (dutch), the rest is subhuman trash

You will do none of that. I am sure.

Should I kill myself?

Don't pay attention to the "_____ aren't white" retards. They are either 85 IQ methheads or leftist shills. Pic related

I... I think you already know the answer to that, user.

>Am I a bad person?
Nope. And seem like a smart one, desu. Reminds me of the white guy that ran for a local office in a black district (Dallas, iirc) and won in a landslide because he used posters of black people only.

no

>check flag
Kek. Shut the fuck up mutt. Just because you're 1/32 German doesn't mean you can talk shit.

help the american homeless population instead

4th world conditions are worse than 3rd world conditions

No one cares about your opinion, Ling Ling.

> ukrainians
> white

The homeless are fucked up and deserve to be exterminated.
You don't end up on the streets by accident. You end up there because you're a weak willed, lazy piece of shit. They offer nothing to our society.
I'm European, born in Europe and later moved to Australia. You should strongly consider killing yourself or just moving to Sup Forums next time you want to shitpost

That could be a legal problem since the stated purpose of the organization would be to "help refugees". The whole point is to be 100% legally airtight and redirect leftist money that would otherwise be used for importing Ahmed. What can they say if they find out? "You are helping refugees of a different skin color than the ones in your flyers" probably wouldn't hold up in court.