>>133966991

>Taxing corporations to the point they leave the country and/or outsource their workforce is in my interest,.

>being a slave to the whims of corporations is in my best interest

>only in America will you find the principled poor who daren't stick their hand in the taxpayer's pocket

Actually, you'll find it in every nation where white people reside, but America has a lot of them.

It truly is a noble course in life.

>having nothing to eat is in my best interests

I enjoy being a government slave.

T. John Q. Normie

> I enjoy licking boots

T. Cletus

>being a faggot

"huurrrr durrrr we should let those corporations use the safety net the state provides but give nothing in return abloobloobloo"

> voting against your own economic interests out of corporate appeasement

Only in America will you find a bunch of broke hipsters living three to an apartment in Williamsburg, trying to convince you that higher taxes to pay for more welfare for niggers, higher immigration rates by Muslims and open borders, will somehow make their lives better.

If corporations are taxed higher, the owners will pass forward the price to the products, and the lower classes will end up paying them. Also, for the wages, a high minimum wage will only assure you unemployment

It isn't rocket science. Lower taxes for corporations means more money for the corporation to expand. Expansion brings jobs, jobs give lower and middle class money, that money is inserted back into the economy, and capitalism blooms. Obviously it's far more complex, but that's the concept in a nutshell, a concept I support.

>implying Cletus and Jim Bob cannot feed themselves

Can you?

>I enjoy insulting people less fortunate than I

t. compassionate leftist

>don't make fun of natives but fuck hillbillies

I'm so much more tolerant you retarded inbred hillbilly

>taxes are good
No wonder your country is literally heading 3rd world.

In the South they at least try to pretend to have this thing called pride and work ethic, ie. I want what's mine and not whats his. Maybe the left can try this sometime

Its called having principles.
Stop being a nigger and get some.

The 'broke hillbillies' don't give a shit about that, they care about social issues only. What is with the assumption that everyone is 100% on board with every position of the candidate they choose? People are about key things and vote based on those, and don't really care about the other stuff. /thread

Voting based off social issues alone for is purely retarded

same fucking thread 100 times a day every fucking day
Liberals are retards and faggot
I encourage you to continue to create strawman arguments to insult the people who used to vote for you

There's no successful country without taxes. In fact, the only two countries where there was a state and no direct taxes were Stalinist Albania and North Korea.

>only an american cant understand why lower wages benefits the working poor.

kys

LOL. You egocentric idiot. That's exactly what they are doing.

says a lot about your intelligence when a bunch of broke hillbillies outsmart you

You. Don't. Know. Our. Economic. Interests.

"Cletus" is more moral, more intelligent, and statistically less likely to have ever done anything wrong than you.

Cletus is rascists, has no morels, hostile to those who don't share his ass backwards world view of reality and chooses to stay ignornant

thats a radical strawman you got there

Sounds like you're describing the current Anifta with a racist stereotype of Rednecks

Cletus is aware of the world, is more moral than you, and doesn't want your disgusting criminal "morality" imposed on him by force.

And he's right. This is why he is your moral better, and you should leave him alone. The fact that you refused to is why you keep getting shredded in recent elections.

Me on the left

Sure thing Cletus . Go cook meth now faggot you don't know shit about the world