Thoughts on Ann Coulter?

I see her as a broken clock that's right twice a day.

I wish that woman would take the red pill and push for separating whites from niggers, but she's a coal burner.

Also, back in 2001, right after 9/11 she wrote a column too savage, provocative and accurate that ended with the following phrase "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to christianity". However, a couple of weeks ago she wrote something along the lines of David Duke and Richard Spencer being "scary".

Being the broken clock she is, she was the eye opener I needed to see Trump for what it is: The Swamp TM

A month of so after the inauguration, and right after the intervention in syria because Ivanka bitched about the fake gassing, she started saying that trump in office is completely different from campaign trump. And that she will change the name of her book to "in trumpism we trust"

Trumpism to me is stopping the immigration system altogether, ending the h1b visa program, zero intervention in the middle east (that includes stopping the aid to israel), mass deportations of illegals and restoring the rule of law. /endrant

Anyway, what are your faggoty views on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfy0FNOmmaI
youtube.com/watch?v=CXuwGievRuU
nytimes.com/2007/11/07/books/07cons.html
archive.is/OC8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a bitch, but is mostly "our bitch," I guess. I do wish she'd stop whining about how Trump hasn't already built the wall. I think she cries more about Trump these days than she ever did about Obama.

>I see her as a broken clock that's right twice a day.
i see her as a rare straight clock that is always right

shes hot

>she
It has an adam's apple, obviously has a dick

She's always been an annoying cunt. Just because I happen to support someone that she supports doesn't make her any less annoying or cunty.

>she
You need to get checked

I see she writes articles for American Renaissance now. She clearly likes Jared Taylor and has retweeted other white nationalists in the past. I just hope she makes the leap at some point.

>Thoughts on Ann Coulter?

she NEEDS a bbc inside her right now

When she is right she is an atomic watch youtube.com/watch?v=qfy0FNOmmaI

what you consider Trumpism proves you had no fucking idea who Trump really was lol.

She. Burns. The. Coal.

>lol.

KYS

>I just hope she makes the leap at some point.

Me too. That'd make her an extremely accurate atomic clock.

I may not like her, but it's hard to not ashes with her. Any woman who thinks women are too stupid to vote gets points in my book.

Enlighten me.

Came here to post this

Todays Ann is a product of her researching immigration and the Democrats use of immigration to change the demographic makeup of this country to win elections. This is all much more recent for her and you can see a change in her writings from Adios America onward. Shes either fully or at least partially a white nationalist now and that sometimes slips out in interviews or tv appearances. Honestly I think shes pretty blackpilled these days. She likes Trump but probably believes he's too little, too late.

55 no children

I was sincerely angry when people laughed at her face for saying she thought Trump would win.

She is a white nationalist, she has tweeted referencing the 14 words and always highlights minorities committing crimes. What the fuck are you talking about?

Would not have sex with.

I think it's obvious she's 14/88 but she can't say that shit out loud. She's right almost all of the time. She's a tough bitch that's good to have on your side

youtube.com/watch?v=CXuwGievRuU

>another one of these breads

she's at least 6 ft tall

I disagree. I think she is sufficiently honest and outspoken that if she really was on board with the JQ she wouldn't mince around it the way she does.
It's annoying because other than that she is pretty good.
She really does need to torch her semi-respectability and go all out. Write a no-holds-barred HERE IS WHY WE NEED TO GAS THEM ALL RIGHT NOW bestseller and let the chips fall where they may.
She would lose 99% of her IRL friends though which would leave her pretty damned alone. I don't think she could face it.

Most people cannot, in fact that would destroy her career. Remember James Watson after his discovery?

You go against that narrative and your life is completely fucked.

She has enough Fuck You money that she really shouldn't be worried about killing her career, financial-wise, surely?
I mean how many NYT #1 bestsellers has she written? 13?
She might live well but she doesn't live extravagantly. I don't think she keeps 50 tigers in some NY penthouse like some nigger sportsball star. So she must be fixed for life, financially.
But yeah maybe she would not like the social implications i.e. becoming a total pariah - no column, no talkshow invitations, no Fox n Friends, whatever.

She does say she loves writing the books (and I believe her) which means she likes solitude coz you have to love that if you love writing.

But going full 1488 would be another level of social isolation maybe, given the circles she moves in right now.

>but is mostly "our bitch," I guess.
The only reason we say she is ours is because she calls herself right-wing conservative, but she's not very bright and she says really stupid shit, so I guess she really does represent people like you pretty well.

>taking women seriously

first mistake

>I mean how many NYT #1 bestsellers has she written? 13?
Regnery Publishing is a warehousing operation. Conservative philanthropists donate money to the authors by buying a warehouse full of the authors books. This magically puts the authors on the top of the best seller lists regardless of sales in the book stores. It's a scam.

Conservative Authors Sue Publisher
nytimes.com/2007/11/07/books/07cons.html

Archive the clickbaiters archive.is/OC8o

I like AnnC.