Does the ''jews aren't white'' thing have any scientific basis or it's just because you don't like them ?

Does the ''jews aren't white'' thing have any scientific basis or it's just because you don't like them ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zm9S6pU3E-o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
youtube.com/watch?v=coRakWhYFmI
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jews are khazarians. khazarians are not white, just as slavs are not white.

Jews are demon possessed

Jews are white but they claim they're not white so we treat them as if they're not white

considering they hate whites..

Jewish Penis

They see themselves as Jewish, not white, so we treat them as nonwhites. It's an identity thing.

>muh feels determine if im white

oh well i guess that means pol officially endorse the demi-queer pankin super dragon gender

It depends on what is politically convenient at any given time.

are you fucking retarded?

google the word semite plz and stop making us look dumb as fuck.

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER.

They've bred into every race, just look at how many countries have the tips of their dicks off.

Don't listen to faggots itt. Ashkenazi jews are only 30% ethnic European making then a majority middle eastern. Other jews are even less european.

no shit, when you are racist towards a jew, they don't call it being anti-white.

Fuck retards like op should be thrown into the bc forest fires.

They're white colored not white cultured. This isn't ALL Jews, there are plenty of Jews who assimilate to the culture they live in, and respect it. However the elitist kikes in media, education, Hollywood, etc... constantly lambast white people. This is apparent of you've payed any attention to journalism the past oh say about 3 years. I would have never believed the Jews Aren't White theory if they hadn't greedily and selfishly pushed Anti White Male narratives OVER AND OVER again in the media. Anyone who isn't a complete fucking idiot can pick up on it. They push diversity but that diversity doesn't include white men, you are the enemy, the scapegoat, the problem for all minorities

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

It's because they don't like anyone else.
And they consider themselves non-white, so you would be a fool to treat them as such.

The Icelandic flag in that .gif is literally and unironically me

This thread is moving so fast no one will notice I'm jew

Jews are honorary non-whites

neither.
They considered themselves to be "not white" or separate a nation from white ppl. This is why they are considered parasites to their host nations.
>have any scientific basis
if you can take someone's dna and classify them has "jewish" then it does have a scientific basis. AFAIK you can. Now are ashkenazi jews more closely related genetically to Europeans than other jewish strains? Maybe but now you are back to jews seeing themselves as different than the citizens that are allowing them to live in whatever nation they are squatting in.

they're from the middle east you moron

Not true, they sometimes see themselves as white when they have to subvert the goyim

Leave.

>a pale skinned caucasoid ethnic group that has been living and interbreeding in Europe for 2,000+ years
>not white

When a genetic test can tell you that you are not white but jewish, the jews are not white.
What a retarded question. Is there any scientific basis in niggers not being white? You can just look at a kike and tell instantly that they aren't white or human, you can give them a DNA test and see that they aren't white or human.

>mug feels determine race
Exactly. Literally SJW stormfags with their "muh race is a social construct" spew

Depends on if you think Turks and Slavs are white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Right

If a business is 50% white and 50% jewish, they'll demand diversity in this all-white business.

And end up with a business that's 15% black, 15% hispanic, 10% asian, 10% white and 50% jewish, saying hey now we're 40% diverse.

straight from the parasites mouth.. Mind you this is from a jewish camp, they drill this in to their kids heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=coRakWhYFmI

It's just because people don't like them. Jews come in all colors, races and ethnicities. Black, white, Arabic, Asian.

They won't cast a nose spell on me to make me financially adept. It's their fault I'm a NEET living in my parents' trailer.

zoological primacy/racism is jewish materialism

you're not much of a fascist or traditionalist yourself, are you?

This is hilarious and deeply disturbing at the same time.

>Does the ''jews aren't white'' thing have any scientific basis
I know it.
You know it.
Everyone knows it.

Kek

Sup, Jew here.

I'm white, and I've got the genetic markers that correlate with being Caucasian. It's not a surprise that Jews and other Caucasian groups get similar genetic diseases. Not that I'd expect the non-larpers on Sup Forums to understand gene expression.

Don't think you get how this works, Leaf.
>t. same old tired baseless strawman
Fuck off. Flag checks out, naturally.

Cute. Don't you have an abo boot to lick?

Nope one drop rule the Ashkenazi which is whom i assume your talking about when you say jews originate in the levant and are hybridized with european genetics.

>When a genetic test can tell you that you are not white but jewish, the jews are not white.
the ''jewish'' part subset is under the ''european'' tab

Yeah nobody of importance takes abos seriously. Our biggest mistake was not wiping them from the face of this earth.

Now go eat some foreskin, scum.

>Caucasian
see theres that jew trickery again caucasoid refers to body morphology arabs also classify as caucasoid but definatly arnt white

Except there's ton of evidence that jews are destroying our societies for thousand of years.
>le nazis are just like SJWs meme
Put a gun in your mouth, cuck.

They're semites from sandniggerstan. Why would they be white?

There's pigmentation white, ethnic white and moral white.
Jews, having self-selected for anaemia for generations of inbreeding are white in colour.
Ashkenazi ethnicity is moot. Are they inbred Turks or inbred Poles?
Morally they are nigger-tier.

>Except there's ton of evidence that jews are destroying our societies for thousand of years.
ever since they decided to get uppity with Nero

Your politicians seem to be important enough and they're bending over backwards to lick that abo boot.

Best way to identify race is by genetic markers. Middle easterners have the same genetic markers as other white ethnic groups. Stay mad.

Jews are genetically distinct from Whites, you can test for Jewishness just like Englishness and so on. But Ashkenazim and to a lesser extent Sephardim have a lot of White admixture. Think of Jews as a race with 3 sub-ethnicities, Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi. Just like White has Scottish, Swedish etc.

>Middle easterners have the same genetic markers as other white ethnic groups. Stay mad
I wasnt even talking about genetic groupings but body morphology and how your twisting the term to fit your definitions you fucking idiot. Also Sandniggers do not have the same halpogroups as europeans

Giving them worthless unfarmable land and a bit of cash for petrol/alcohol is a bit different to bending over.

I know it does upset you when skekels are wasted so i get your frustration.

Maybe a nice long shower would make you feel better?

(((THEY))) say they aren't white noob.

We agree.

Hahaha he thinks body morphology isn't caused by genotype expression

And all those lovely accolades you throw at them for any pieces of art or writing? The wealth and esteem? Sorry Bruh.

This is a complete lie. Jews have a while whole host of genetic diseases peculiar to their race. Most Ashkenazi Jews have some White ancestry but that doesn't make them White, just like a mullatoe or a hapa isn't White. And unlike those other mixed groups, Jews deliberately strive for endogamous marriages to become less White and more Jewish.

As for the khazar thing, khazars were turkic. Actual turkic people (as in not the greek/hittite/iranian/arab mongrels of Turkey) are chinky looking. pic related

Culture of critique pdf

>wondered why jews were hated by EVERYONE they lived around
>took the time to actually find out what the jews believe
wonders no more.

All the major ones like tay-Sachs and Cystic fibrosis are within the European population, you fool. The markers are European and we know about them because of European documentation like the salty sweat check for CF. It's the aspect that Jews were kept in limited reproduction pools that caused homogenous recessive expression of the traits. Do you need me to explain what that means for you understand?

>Hahaha he thinks body morphology isn't caused by genotype expression
That isnt even what this conversation about you fucking retard i was saying that body morphology isnt a determinant of race as Swedes and Arabs are both caucasoid but obviously of different races. Sorry shlomo you're not white no matter you want to be

*no matter how bad you

No, it's just a bunch of pseudo science created by Sup Forums and other neonazi retards. These people also believe that slavs or Finish people aren't white on the same retarded basis.

Semites aren't white

jews arent white. whites are an inferior dumb race of mindless lemmings.

Race is cloudy as you reach the more fringe locations of racially distribution, fool. It's an anthropologic term, not a biological. Biological basis of race is species and more specifically subspecies differences. Race is a (formerly) location based classification of subspecies traits. Swedes and Arabs are different subsects of a larger classification of "white" which is itself a subsection of "Caucasian." They're lumped because they're far more similar than other groups nearby like Africans and Asians.

>T. Cant stop sucking bloody baby dick for some reason

>within the European population
>European
>European documentation
Location isn't race, kike. And "all the major ones" is also a cop out. Typical Jewish dissembling. And you weren't "kept in limited reproduction pools" like it is something that just magically happened to you, you did it to yourselves. Jews are as genetically distinct from Whites as East Asians. And this cat isn't going back in the bag ever again. Your crypsis ends for good in this century.

European folklore and midwife care tricks are European documentation of the phenomenon, fool. Location is directly tied to race because racial identifying factors developed due mostly in part to geographical imposed isolation. I didn't say why the Jews were separate, but that's why they had higher incidence of those conditions: more likely to express homogenous recessive genotypes. Like I said, I know it's hard for you to grasp this stuff, but I think we're getting some progress for you!

but we control the world. maybe there's something you dont know, GOY.

Yea but you cant stop sucking bloody baby dicks

>poisoning the well with relativism
Typical jew

Yeah, but you can't grasp the basics of two very large scientific fields

>hey no fair you explained to me the differences between two very distinct and prominent fields, you can't do that!

This should explain it, OP

>directly tied to
Another empry weasel phrase. Location and race correlate, but race is still defined by ancestry. Jews living in Europe doesn't make them White, the Ashkenazi still are closer to the Mizrahi than to any European people. You are still not White, no matter how many mischlings you claim. The fuzziness of a category at the edges does not change the nature of the category. Neither does the refinement of it. Typical Jewish argumentation of absolutism vs nihilism.
OP, just see this kike's posts if you want proof in action that Jews aren't White. Their Jewishness is obvious once you start to notice their pattern of behavior and speech. The circular reasoning, the deployment of passive phrases that make themselves seem to be without agency in the things that befall them, etc.

Jidf must be bored today.

>ancestry
>not a direct result of the breeding pool you were geographically forced into

Fuck, you're stupid. And now you've just regressed into crying.

Is there a gif machine for this

the jews themselves declared their race to be "non white" so why don't you go ask them ?

true. in the world of the intellect, whites are the cattle, while the jew is the shepherd. niggs are the wild animals.

I was observing the whiteness of the people on the bus while coming home today and in Bucharest a lot of people are dark. And I'm not talking about gypsies, who are easily spotted due to their facial structure, I'm talking about Romanians. Also, no they were not tanned. Just fucking dark.