My friend just went full betacuck

My friend just went full betacuck.

Give him constructive feedback
youtube.com/watch?v=-UzVzocTOuk&feature=youtu.be

not your personal army

Need feedback, not a raid. I want to help him not break him down

we're not gonna give you views
try Reddit

Not asking for views, I'm asking Sup Forums to help redpill him.
He's a decent enough guy. I wanna help him.

>Need feedback, not a raid.

Post feedback here and I'll relay it then

>friend

why

What the FUCK dude why the fuck would you post my video on pol we're not even that good of friends you fucking weirdo

what the hell man why would you post my video here, we're not even friends retard

>go on Sup Forums
>ask anons to be nice to a beta

good luck

Did you just answer your op from your phone?
Tsk tsk

What the FUCK dude why the fuck would you post my video on pol we're not even that good of friends you fucking weirdo

troll

HEY GUYS ITS SERIOUS IM GONNA NEED YOU GUYS TO DOWNVOTE THIS VIDEO INTO OBLIVION. WE CAN DO IT GUYS I SWEAR WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER PELASE JUST COME DISLIKE THIS VIDEO BY CLICKING ON THE LINK PLEASE PLEASE CLICK THE LINK GUYS COME ON DON'T YOU CARE? PLEASE CLICK THE LINK COME ON FAGGOTS PLEASE CLICK THE LINK PLEASE

sad

why are you friends with this guy

>Hey pol give me views
Fuck off shitskin faggot.

change that fucking intro
fucking minecraft youtuber looking ass shit

the feminist argument breaks down completely when confronted with the idea of free will. people make choices it is these choices that ultimately controls ones life. are you out of shape? you can go to the gym or open a party sized bag of doritos its your choice. are you stupid? read a book or watch tv its your choice. people will point out your flaws so they can use you to climb the social ladder but it is your choice whether or not to use this information to either stagnate or improve.

Dude what the FUCK. I didn't make this video for you and your racist friends.

STFU already

Stuff like this you mean?

Kek

Sup Forums is a board of strong men of unrestrained and unrelenting masculinity... for in this cruel world, only the strong may survive. And only the strongest.

gah... look at those droopy shoulders. Tell your friend to try spending a tiny amount of time in a gym.

OP (you) are a faggot

sage

Your friend grew up and introduced himself to modern thinking. What generation are you from, caveman?

no, didn't you hear him? it's GENETICS!