SERIOUS THREAD/RUSSIAN FAGGOTS SEEKING HELP

Russian user here.

As you may be aware, living in Russia mostly sucks, but most of Russians are not even aware of that because they never had anything better. I want to collect some info on very relevant issue - housing. So, in short, this is the situation in Russia:

Most of us who didn't inherit a flat from your grandma and want their own place to live have to either rent a room (or a shitty flat) or you have to take a mortgage loan with an interest rate of 11% and pay almost half your sallary for 20 years, so you definitelly HAVE to marry, because doing it on your own is even tougher. That will usually buy you a mediocre appartment in a shitty neighbourghood where there's only roads, 20-storey buildings full of same miserable fucks as you and every inch of land around the buildings are parking lots because that's the cheapest way to build.

Pleace describe what is the situation with housing in your contry and what do you think about situation in Russia.
If you can provide links to some statistics or any official info, I will hack into your computer and will a pack of rare Russian memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T3131D52fc
youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>russian faggots seeking help
I can lend you rope and soap.

Not that kind of faggots.

>Not that kind of faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=2T3131D52fc
what kind of faggot are you?

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY FAGGOTRY?!

you are the op, so obviously

Its really cheap to live extremely comfortably in places like the south or the mid west.

You can buy a bran new built 2 story home with 3 bathrooms and a finished basement in Nebraska for 80,000 USD (4747400 rubles)

If you want to live in the civilized part of the USA, it is much more expensive ... same house would cost 500k-800k in places like NJ and MA.

Times are a little bit rough, but Putin has improved the situation a lot since the 90's and the cold war.

Hang on there.

200$ avarage montly earnings, monopoly of political power and interner censorship.
Living a fucking dream.

top kek, russkie got a reality check.

son, lemme tell you something - it's like that all over the fucking world! boom, mind = blown!

in USSR the state gave you a flat for being able to be sober throughout your working day and sometimes for just showing up for work.

it has never been like that in the entire western world. you want a place and don't have a grandma? you pay.

in the west people take out mortgages for 25 and even 30 years. to be able to afford a place to live.

so stop bitching and embrace reality.

He also improved his own situation a lot, hes worth what now, 200 billion? Not bad for a guy whose father was a poor uneducated farmer. I wonder how he made all that money? Oh yeah, selling state owned soviet factories and infrastructure to private corporations and pocketing a percentage.

Sorry, Russia's situation isn't getting any better with this level of corruption.

yeah at least you buy a house
dumb burgers spend have their salary buying a damn car for 20 years

>same house would cost 500k-800k in places like NJ and MA.
Cali fag here can confirm.

You're right. Russia should be more like Ukraine and suck up to the west, and have its leaders be handpicked by Hillary and company.

Oh wait... That already happened in the 90's. And it wasn't a good time.

No, obviously change had to happen after the civil war in the 90's, but it could have been done without corrupt politicians and oligarchs literally siphoning state resources into their own bank accounts and killing any journalist who attempted to expose this

Yeah, now we don't suck up to the west, it's just the entire population of Russia that suck up to filthy rich oligarchs and political elite.
But we showed those damn western sodomites who's boss, right?

I'm in the US. Working but temporarily homeless. It's everywhere bro

That's the best option you have. The alternative is giving yourself into the globalist jews.
You will get some more money, but you will eventually burn in flames like Germany and German identity.

u can build cheap house for in ireland

or get cheap council house they pay for upkeep they put in insulation fuel allowance and water

Why don't you post with your real flag then ?

If you live in one of main cities in Poland, the situation is just the same. You can move to a small town or village and live quite a comfortable live for a fraction of what you need in a city. Being a family physician helps a lot because there is a shortage of GPs in rural areas and money is good. I just bought a house on 1500m2 land for a price of a city studio flat.

that has a lot of requested data in it:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM

Hate to break it to you but that's just how being a millennial is pretty everywhere.

You can get a beautiful crackhouse here for 1.2 million dollars