SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD

SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD.

>PERIOD
>Periods

I would say the dead don't walk, but look at Hillary.

No, no. She's way too old for that. The dead may walk, but they certainly don't have periods.

not my president

I'm in bed playing with myself right now browsing on my phone. Ooh I love edging

SHE BEAT BARACK TOO

KYS

I love this thread always gives me a chuckle

Cali is gonna get rekt after Trump investigates voter fraud there. Tell your mayors they better pack their bags and head to Mexico, unless they want to end-up in draconian Federal assrape prison.

SAGE
>SAGE
sage

she won, you say?
i wonder why she's not president
it's almost as if she didn't win
it's almost as if she ceded the election the night of 08Nov
how does it feel knowing that you're more retarded than the harpy banshee queen herself?

She lost 304-227

Why are people mysteriously "killing" themselves around her?

No, she didn't. But I bet if you keep insisting and saying period, you will make it true.

That is what you liberal psychos like to do - keep screaming the same lie and insisting it's the truth until people start to actually believe you. That is why you're cancer and will soon be removed.

Soon.

number of illegal immigrants that voted could be 11 million.

can we not have this thread every day?
at least other shitposting threads are fun, this ones pretty boring.

it was a glorious day when one of Trump's TX electors went to Ron Paul- and Trump didn't even need it to fucking crush hillary
what a time to be alive

Wrong, the ugly bitch always loses.
Btw sage this (((1 post by this op))) bullshit.

take your shitty bait elsewhere

When will you stupid fucks ever get over it ?
Also : SAGE

I l l e g a l I m m i g r a n t s

Also Trump was trying to win electoral, not popular. He played by the rules of the game and he won.

^All that assuming you're not trolling, which I think you are :3

>BUT MUH 48%

Unironically kill yourself

You beef is not with Sup Forums user. You need to go talk to Goldman Sachs.

Your beef is with (((them))).

You have to be extremely autistic if you didn't get OP's periods are hyperbole, not literally. You're not even being funny at this point.