They are selling these red pills in Amsterdam

Well, it's one way to redpill the youth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be carful kids, these pills contain 400mg of mdma, you eat them and just like that, AUTISM! Many such cases, happened to afoaf.

Nah, more like 256mg still a retarded dose unless you have a tolerance.

>tfw cant get high on trumpills

>Amsterdam
They probably have cyanide in them then, new GL plot.

i took half a gram my first time

At what purity? Even transparent shards come back as only around 84% mdma. Either way, I'm sure you had a memorable evening.

>mdma
just kys you`re selves already, degenerate hippie scum

everyone should experience mdma with a lover before they die.

225mg MDMA per pill

thats 450mg homie. You crazy as fuck. the most i have had for a first dose is 200mg with no tolerance, and i was shitting and holding back vomit at the same time during the come up.

just kill you are selves. You're the fucking degenerate here you can't even fucking use proper grammar and put a two fucking spaces between the apostrophe. Kill yourself you autistic fuck.

At the moment there are IKEA pills on the market that are even stronger.

Guys please avoid MDMA. Just trust me on this one. Once or twice is fine, just leave it at that.

Cool intentional misuse of grammar internet bro, so cool and hip.

I think I'm gonna make a bunch of Bernie sanders pills and just put a bunch of rat poison in them and thin out the herd

Live like experiencing MDMA with a bro, just dont do too much and make yourself a zombie. Also keep periods of at least 3 months between usage

why should we avoid MDMA?
Isn't something like twice a year pretty safe and worth it? Fuck, that's the point. Also you don't lose clarity of mind, sure you're FUCKED UP but not in a ''im gonna peel my skin because im an orange'' way .

*Nothing like

>taking pills
>not getting pure MDMA

I can get that shit delivered to my doorstep in like 30 minutes what the fuck is wrong with people buying cut pills?

Purer stuff tends to be off-white closer to a dirty yellow in my experience.

DISCLAIMER: drugs are actually a good way to fuck your brain up, I have HPPD from my raving years, don't hit the shit too often and honestly if you aren't dead set on altering your reality, just stay away. Shit doesn't just "make you feel high" it's more complex than that.

Gambling with serotonin depends on person to person. Also HPPD can get you from the first time apparently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder

>amirican taking drugs

Yeah, but once a year is even safer. I over did it for a few months and lost the magic, so I haven't done anything like mdma in the past few years.

Can someone give me an answer on why techno/acid house with mdma is not coming back to mainstream ?