Miley Cyrus Regrets Being a Whore

web.archive.org/web/20170717044939/http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40618010/miley-cyrus-felt-sexualised-while-twerking-during-2013-mtv-vma-performance

So White women can be fixed afterall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=LIS_fA-YQkg
youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably a trick. she'll be back being a cocaine crazed slut like the rest of modern white women.

>pic related
i moved on to latina's. white race is doomed. we can at least red pill another and latina's make the perfect women. they cook, clean, and salivate over your cock.

>So White women can be fixed afterall?
depends if she fucked niggers or not

>Disney child star
She's been passed around as a party favor.

whats the point?
whores regret being whores and they are used goods.
christians will eventually turn into whores in marriage because religion and parents opressed their sexuallity.

>It should be more shocking that when I was 11 or 12, I was put in full hair and make-up, a wig, and told what to wear by a group of mostly older men.
Disney cant keep getting away with it

what if they really regret it and apologize profusely and now are deeply racist against them?

Whats the point of rules if you ain't punished?

When she gets to hell, The devil will push his 50 inch cock into her and make it come out her mouth.

Once a roastie, always a roastie. Aint no returning or redeaming. it aint how it works.

>gets used up and dumped by niggers within a year being passed between god knows how many rappers
>with just one signal of regret the cucked white man takes her back and the cucked white people embrace her back into their culture

yall are weak sometimes

They killed the real Ciley Myrus

>it's ok to be a degenerate as long as they're white
Fuck off. degeneracy is degeneracy.

I think White men should take the latin pill instead of the asian pill. Latinas may not be quite as intelligent, but they are more loving and comfy on average.

I disagree.

My own mother burned coal before meeting my dad, yet I couldn't imagine a better, more loyal person.

fuck off, cuck

>twerk
>feel sexualized
GEEEEE

This.

If all it takes is " I was wrong, im sorry " . Wouldn't every girl fuck 200 niggers and then say that

This is marketing no doubt, but the message she sends to young roasties is important. This is a positive development.

All women do this when they realize they're going to hit the wall. This isn't "regret" this is part of the strategy of getting a beta cuck like yourself to "settle down" with, now that she knows she can't have her fun being a slut/whore anymore.

how is he the cuck? youre the one wholl marry a girl whos taken 50+ dicks just as long as they were all white

i bet youd raise someone elses kid if they were white too you fucking faggot

>In the beginning, it was kind of like saying, '[Screw] you. Girls should be able to have this freedom or whatever.' But it got to a point where I did feel sexualised.
this just in: humans are sexual beings. I know. shocking, right?

Your the cuck, Get out of here jamal

No. They've always been this retarded and subvertable. It's just now that "equality" is being pushed that access has been given to them to destroy western civ.
Hard to subvert a mother of 10. Instead push feminism, tell them to go pursue that career, "you may need to do some things you'll regret on the way, but it's worth it, trust me", twerking and whoring is now the norm. Women unhappier than ever and birth rates plummeting.

>"In the beginning, it was kind of like saying, '[Screw] you. Girls should be able to have this freedom or whatever.' But it got to a point where I did feel sexualised."
>pic unrelated

She's probably regretting whatever STD she has now. Fuck her, hope her career plummets beyond repair.

>the strategy of getting a beta cuck like yourself to "settle down" with
They gud ol' forest gump switcherraidsidooo

>but the message she sends to young roasties is important
She is not being marketed to young roasties anymore though. There are new teen whores who are marketed to new young kids to keep up the degeneracy.

The final redpill is that women are basically retarded children with tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
youtube.com/watch?v=LIS_fA-YQkg

>complains about white women doing cocaine
>wants to fuck a latina bitch instead
HAHAHAHAHA Retard

>masturbates on stage
>lets random fans to touch her cunt
>I FELT SEXUALIZED
Women have no agency and should not have any rights.

celebrities are retarded and don't deserve your attention. do you read tabloids too, op?

You guys shouldn't be threatened by women exploring their sexuality. She's a different person now. Her ex-boyfriend took her back.

I told you so u dumb bitch -Sinéad O'Connor

No, white women are trash and they don't deserve a second chance.

You are the ultimate beta cuck.

Roasties and coalburners deserve [censored because I would get arrested by Merkels Gestapo]

>born Destiny Hope Cyrus; November 23, 1992
24, she's still young.

she's in the pre- 'kabbalah learning Madonna' phase, without the history of making good music like madonna, nor the future.

>Studies coming out that the gen Z's are much more socially conservative than previous generation
>''Hey guys, I regret being a whore, pls buy my albums Gen Z!''

>miley-cyrus-felt-sexualised-while-twerking-during-2013-mtv-vma
She created the next generation of whores and now she regrets it. Bullshit.

haha nigger
>teleogony

based jew

You forgot to change your flag kike

How can you be so stupid?
It says right in the article why she's doing it, and that's to sell albums to a different audience. It's so blatant and transparent.
They even satirize this on GTA V redneck country station, where some ex-pop whore is "re-inventing" herself and changes to country music, pretending to be patriotic and conservative. No wonder dumb hick fucks like you fall so easily to the jew's tricks.

>madonna
>good music

god this board has turned into reddit trash

HAHAHAHAHA

That simp cuck is going to be in for a rude awakening sooner or later.

youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po - Just liseten to the 1st 5 minutes of this, you'll laugh your ass off

The only way she gets welcomed back into white culture is a walk of atonement.

SHAME!

Sounds like shes jumping for the whore craze to the SJW craze and eventually she will pull a Laci Green and get redpilled all for money.

Regret in a pyre with Ariana Grande.

She is the model of conduct of a generation of girls.

>Miley Cyrus does exactly what she's told by her Jew handlers
old story

If she has developed a taste for truly large and fully satisfying penises, aka massive black cocks, then there's no way she will be able to give this up. How could she ever go back to ordinary little white penises again?

No women are whores

She doesn't regret anything.

She quite clearly states that everything is men's fault in the article.

It's a bait.
She will gain some sort of respect by cleaning up her act for awhile.
And after her new demopgraphic is locked in, the will whore her out again, just like the Hannah Montana shit

Women are highly emotional creatures and they are high on social power due to their sexuality being both extremely valuable while also gaining ground in aspects of society that were historically male.

They are collectively power tripping, similar to successful rappers. How many of you, granted wealth and fame would not use that to fuck whoever you wanted to, do drugs, etc?

I've fucked women on marriages and relationships, but once the excitement is gone they want stability. They won't leave their SO for you unless you can provide that better. Most women don't want to be super whores, but they will when they are high on power and excitement.

Women react and men act. The sexual marketplace could be equalized quite a bit if prostitution was legalized in more places, but as is you must make yourself higher value than what your girl has easy access to.

>24
>young
They begin to hit the wall at 25, this is typical

then she should do what all other regretful whores do and OD on heroin and Percocet

mercy is for cucks.

These same words have been said by every aging whore with nothing of value from their youth and a wasteland of regrets behind them, proving that they have learned nothing from their many, many experiences.
They didn't do anything wrong, they weren't dumb, they were victims - cruelly misled by the evil people who seduced them and forced them into sexual depravity against their will. She's basically blaming men for her whorish antics, implying that she was just trying to be a stronk woman until they misused her intentions.

Cover her hair and stare into her eyes. Slowly you will see all her past tribal male ancestors in her face. She is now a man.

Wait, did old Miley finally make it out of the desert and kill the replacement degenerate Miley?

>She quite clearly states that everything is men's fault
Like ever other women in the modern day world we all suffer in. No one takes accountability anymore for anything.

Dudes are so blind, they want their purity fantasy to be true but it's simply not.

>What is hypergamy?

your own mother cucked your race (i.e. you) and you think she is moral? you are a cuck.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

No respectable white man will ever want her again.

Patrice O'Neal, hell yeah!

No. Women carry the dna of the men they fucked in their brain forever.

that's the point i feel, you can be a coked up whore and still go back to being "traditional"!

>No respectable white man will ever want her again.

She's already engaged to a rich, famous white man though.

Is this story real?, It's kinda weird but I hope it's real.

>falling for this trick
I'm sure this reinvention wasn't planned in advance by her Jewish manager at all. It has nothing to do with surprising audiences and remaining relevant.

>be a cuck goy, you'll like it....

Miley is holding an entire generation of maturing young women hostage.

Best part of this webm is how the older monkey pushes the young one away.

I'm amazed she didn't say "older WHITE men".

Yeah, Chad McChaderson threatened to break up with her if she continued being degenerate.

its all an act. be "good girl" then when the sells drop go "bad girl" now the "bad girl" thing is old and not making money she goes back to being the "good girl". dumb asses eat it up and she still collects her shekels.

migrate to poland and make poland great. you can help them out compete and conquer cucked germany.

the model of the free market and inefficient/uncompetitive/communist companies also works at the level of nation states.

>Want stability
>Incapable of loyalty

Truth is, it is most likely a grill will throw you under the bus if things go south for you, and even if all indicates she won't be like that (aka NAWALT), you'll only really know if you ever get into that position. And marriage (official marriage) is just asking to get royally fucked, if you're going to marry don't get the gov involved (aka, throw the party but don't sign shit) and be aware of live-in rules of de-facto marriage.

www.rationalmale.com -> this shit should be taught in schools

>Miley Cyrus
Sorry Milly... you can not unsuck cocks, or remove the videos of you being a total sluttish tramp... the fucked up tattoos CAN be partially removed.

We know you are druggy slut.

>i moved on to latina's.
She has two kids you don't know about yet.
She had them before she was 15.
She will weigh in at 289 lbs a year after she is married.

he will dump her when he is through with her.

Only after they damaged themselves.

This bitch said she felt genderless.

She's done for. Katy Perry's next.

The patriacrchy is hard wired into them, they will always be unhappy if their survival or well being is their own responsability. Think about it, analyse shit thru this lense and it all makes sense sudenly (this is why Rollo T says weemen never mature past the phase of adolescence if you really think about it, they can LARP as much as they want be as smart as a genius (and many are) but their hardwired nature is what it is).

Looks like Liam redpilled her

I'll blow my left testicle out my urethra if she comes out and starts calling out the Jews and goes full Nat Soc and has 8 children with Liam

Honorary white too smart to be a negro.

>act like a whore
>it's everyone else's fault she feels sexualized

Miley is regret.
Katy is ashamed.

only when public opinion shifts and the people (jews) in charge of her life think that it will make more money

you will see a lot of chicks in the public eye move towards traditional values and away from degeneracy in thr coming years. and then the pendulum swings back.

What about Brittney Sprintz?

>But it got to a point where I did feel sexualised."

What? She did not realize that the entire world was masturbating over her slutty pics?
What is the purpose of this pic, in her mind? Does she think that men passively contemplate it and treat it as some sort of elegant and aggressive work of art? People jack off on this shit, costantly, and there's no way she didn't know.

He is so funny explaining this shit KEK :D

Nah, she'll get bored, forget all the feelings of being a used up whore and just remember the parts where everyone was paying attention to her, start going out again. They'll fight over it and she'll be all 'I am my own woman!' go back to whoring until that stops being enough attention, she'll decide to 'settle down' again with a nice enough guy and repeat this cycle until well into her 50s.

This is so pitiful

Is this their endgame? She used to be a rolemodel for young women to whore themselves out, is she now being made a rolemodel for successful white men to take in those used up whores?

>be a whore and make millions
>hit the wall
>pretend to be "regretful"
>retards on Sup Forums eat it up because they're brainless pieces of shit like the OP

Good, goyim, really buy into her new wholesome attitude. And by "buy into" I mean buy her albums and merch, you braindead shitbags.

Even if they didn't, the capacity for pair bonding goes to shit with each partner.

Another thing that screws relatioships is social networking fries ppl dopamine, and it is even worse for weemen, as they get off so much more on attention.

YOU LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

No, that's not a regret, she was just simply forced to realize that her "empowerment" didn't actually give her power when even with all her pleading Hillary still lost.
Actually she probably hasn't even truly realized that much beyond a vague innate level desu senpai

How can you sexualize a washboard?

He's going to get taken advantage of. Men are the real romantics.

I don't keep up with celebrity gossip. Tell me more.

:^)