Is Walmart /ourcorporation/?

Is Walmart /ourcorporation/?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Run-Nigger-Recorded-1927/dp/B00T3REZBG/ref=sr_1_100?ie=UTF8&qid=1500319408&sr=8-100&keywords=nigger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. They support the Clintons big time. Literally in bed with China.

Of course

Walmart exploits poor niggers and practically has them eating out of their hands

It's my corporation given I've worked there for over 10 years.

A few months ago i saw this, I think I was looking for bike helmets at the time

You tell me

Great. Now I can't unsee this.

first time noticing the 6 pointed star in the logo?

Pretty much. The pic posted made it seem more vivid. Now I'm fucking completely demoralized and will have to resort to drinking in order to fall asleep.

What's really fucked up, is that the sunburst logo only appeared in 2008...so after Sam Walton died...

They all look like they are trying so hard not to stare at the watermelon table cloth

also why are you taking pictures of these people all the time?

:( they took it down already

Sam died in the early 90s. It's based on some quote he said having to do with a spark, lIke his opinion matters or the company he built is a shell of its former self.

Naked honesty of retail. I might make a gallery posthumously next decade. Don't miss it.

Why is that guy coloring? How make pictures do you have? Are your a Walmart manager? What becomes of the people you work with?

This, I used to work at that shit hole and his kids can go fuck themselves. It was apparently a good company to work for with him still around with merit raises instead of the 0.40 a year raise

>just look and haircut
>works at walmart

appropriate

>halloween costume section
>muh scary ebil nayyzziiss

Don't know

Hundreds

No promotions on overnights

Burned out older people. Most of us have been there for years.

It's now 24 cents, regardless of how well or efficient. If this ain't communism so to speak, I don't know what is. I don't have any options though so I won't belly ache too much about it.

>bunch of niggers
>styx in the background with a roman flag
what the fuck

so first the hyphen was replaced with a 5-pointed star (in 1992, the year sam walton died), then the hyphen removed and a 6-rayed sunburst placed at the end (2008).....

New here?

No, im just not sure how OP hasn't been fired for muhhh racism

What ur Pay?

Nigger-Brown was a color until it was replaced for a more (((politically correct))) one.

I think Amazon's got 'em beat: amazon.com/Run-Nigger-Recorded-1927/dp/B00T3REZBG/ref=sr_1_100?ie=UTF8&qid=1500319408&sr=8-100&keywords=nigger

3rd party seller. Most likely an Asian company listed it, and they have direct pipes to posting products.

Looking at these pics makes me feel slightly better about my shit paying work from home job. Anyone know any low effort ways to make money at home during the ample downtime during said job?

$14/hr. Keep in mind this is over 11 years of annual raises.

Mine is 12ยข regardless of performance. So that means all the sub 85 IQ niggers that rap while working and can't conform to dress code get the same as the person picking up their slack

the walmart break room has very little with retail.
Save air samples from behind the food sides bailer if you want "naked honestly of retail"

What's the most interesting thing that ever happened in the break room. Worst thing that ever happened on the job?

>works in Walmart
>JUST haircut
Fucking poetry.

>Is Walmart /ourcorporation/?
These gorilla marketing campaigns are getting out of hand