How do we stop the Golddigger epidemic, Sup Forums?

How do we stop the Golddigger epidemic, Sup Forums?

Is it even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Communism

End no-failult divorces, alimony, and make child support a voucher system where you can only buy certain items that are for the kid.

Whats the problem exactly?

Do not waste your time with thots, problem solved

sauce?

hey, that's pretty good user. Thought much about this topic in the past?

Nah, just shit off the top of my head.

its not that good, its litteraly old men fucking girls

ranxren i believe

if you listen to any one of the people shills try to discredit here (molyneux, peterson, even gavin mcinnes) youll learn this quickly

Thats why men get rich, to bang hot bitches. I don't see anything wrong with it. Women know their only value is pussy and chose to use it to acquire a lifestyle that they want.
just end alimony and no fault divorce,

Premium women, I mean in appearance, should aim for men of superior status. If I were in that category, I'd also get a model tier trophy. This doesn't belong to Sup Forums, btw.

Certain women are attracted to men with money. If the men in question are willing to part with their money in exchange for an attractive female, what exactly is the problem?

No this is certainly not why men get rich.

yes it is. That is the only reason men do anything.

Eve laid Satan. You become a fag. That's how. You'll enter the 144,000 that way. Or if you become a virgin. But nothing in that last part said no gays. And they had their own words for that. So. Best luck

>stop the Golddigger
So you want to convince women not to find successful partners, and instead consider mating with low class individuals like yourself.

Good luck with that, poorfag.

Ha! If anything, men are the golddiggers now.

Money grants stability and security
You won't change that
Better off advocating for wealth to be distributed more to genuinely productive things
>Muh sports Nigger millionaire

>Ha! If anything, men are the golddiggers now.

You go girl! Ya a shronk independan wymnn who done need no man.

Idgaf about the topic I just want some sauce on that pic nigga.

>be rich
>Expect to get non-golddigger wife

lol

>being this much of a woman on the internet

Golddiggers aren't something new

>Thats why men get rich, to bang hot bitches.

Maybe thats why ugly men with extremely boring personalities get rich, but if you NEED money in order to get laid than thats the definition of beta. And if thats the case you have no choice but to settle for a gold digger who will never love or care about you.

It's not of good moral standing to go after a man simply for his wealth.

>make child support a voucher system where you can only buy certain items that are for the kid.

God this would fix so many problems while simultaneously pissing roasties off to high heavens. Can't tell you how many skanks use that $$ for their own selfish shit

sauce?

just read the thread goyman

Ask Sup Forums its their favorite anime.

probably the systematic death of the family unit

fool's gold.

this is a really satisfying lie we all tell ourselves, and simultaneously the only real suggestion

why not? its a fair trade it should be none of your business. seriously people like you ruin Sup Forums kys i bet you like blacks who are right leaning.

What were you expecting me to say diamonds?

lol!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with golddiggers. The only people who are anti-golddiggers are poor men and ugly women. Women have have married rich men for centuries, either by choice or by being married off by their fathers.

stop equating currency to agency

Is that a return to status quo around the corner?

Who are you trying to convince here?

>reward everyone even if they do no work
>rewarding everyone equally regardless of how much work they do
into the trash you go.

Disappointing hentai, the girl was a huge retard

This is fucking reason of golddigger epidemic in post-soviet space. Your first world females whore themselves out for luxuries, soviet ones used to do so for fucking food, and old habits die hard now.

What anime is it?

Women are not interested in the same thing as men are. Their primary concerns are going to be a male's status are his ability to acquire the resources she needs and wants. That's nature. There is no golddigger problem. The "problem" you call golddigging is just what happens when you live in a time of great comfort and material abundance, where there are billions of people running around, most of them are stupid, and half of them are women.

If you are unsatisfied with the long-term relationships (or lack thereof) in your life, either find yourself a female that operates on a higher level than just succumbing to her most primal programming (something you probably aren't capable of yourself, or you'd already understand this), or acquire status. Instead of bitching about women all wanting the wrong things, be what women want.

read the thread

Not an anime though, its hentai

You're totally setting such a good example with your words by saying the same shit that hasn't worked for thousands of years.

Nobody in the fucking thread has answered
ranxren yields no results
Stop being a prissy cunt and just give the fucking name, fuck.

nice try tumblr.

I don't even know what thought you're trying to express here.

It's ran x ren, compadre.

What's the name of the hentai, then?

Anime Name: Rin X Sen

There you go :)

Women(like most men) will always whore out if the price is high enough
Only the most persistent and self respecting individual will not sell their souls for some change

That's because you are incapable of logic.
> Be what women want?

Fuck what women want!

I'd going to be what I want and if women can't value that, they aren't women.

ran x ren. Remember anime stands for animation, hentai is hardly animated, more like a power point presentation.

boku no piko

jesus fuck just write ran sem hentai there you go

tell us how you really feel, user.

>reward everyone even if they do no work

If they do no work, they go straight to working camps.

>rewarding everyone equally regardless of how much work they do

Even for USSR it was not true. Right now though...

>Work some (((extra))) time for free or get fired!
>Lick the ass of your boss or get fired!
>Get the shitty remains while some Chad or Stacy get a promotion because the licked the boss ass especially good. And yeah, stay for saturday and sunday. And god forbit you get sick.

I'm just going to leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs

We don't.

At best we redirect women's inherent need for resources from money to something better for society as a whole. It used to be family but that's out the window.

Mad because I had to quit smoking and faggots on Sup Forums like to withold info just to be smartass cunts.
Don't even want to watch this garbage just tired of these cunts.

>make child support a voucher system where you can only buy certain items that are for the kid.

this

umm m yeah it is...

>ran x ren
Thank you very much

sell them shit they dont need at over inflated prices and get the beta bux in your own pockets

if you cant sell them crap directly, invest in shoes, sunglasses, handbags, and prescription drugs.

Whores are not prostitutes.

Gold digging whores are prostitutes.

2 simple sentences that will never be fully understood by any woman.

>say that genders are the same
>NO THAT'S BULLSHIT GENDERS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT
>have to actually confront the reality that the genders are inherently different
>NO THAT'S BULLSHIT GENDERS SHOULD BE THE SAME WHEN I WANT THEM TO BE
No Tumblr here. Just your stupid ass.

>fuck what women want
>I'm going to be what I want
Great. More power to you. Honestly, that's exactly what you should do. In doing so, however, you have to accept that what you want to be may not be what others want. That's the give and take of it. Women don't stop being "real" women just because what they want isn't the things you are.

You idiots he's implying that all rich people are pedos

I'm not the one who's trying to convince an entire thread of angry men that gold digging whores is acceptable.

Check yourself for you wreck yourself.

>How do we stop the Golddigger epidemic, Sup Forums?
The only way is to let people know that their bodies, minds, possessions, status etc do not make up who they are and are not important. Consciousness or the souls is the only important thing though I don't think people on here jave grasped that either.

If a woman equated the value of her vagina to the amount of money she can collect from alimony.

Quarantined.

Anime name specifically is : Ran-Sem and you can find it on HentaiHaven.

I'm not saying that gold digging whores are good women to keep around. You don't even know what the hell you're arguing about. No more (You)s for you.

Thread saged for obvious shill.

das rite boo,shou dos wite bois ho qveen here ,dem bling blings certahnily payiing off for dat roasted beef.

when have women ever not been gold diggers?

When you see a hot girl with an exceptionally retarded/poor guy, like with coalburners.

>Google how much 200,000 yen is in USD
>$1,776

end divorce, shame adulterers and marry young and for life.....simple

A Tenth Crusade

What if what women want is fundamentally repugnant to my character?

After years I have realized that I have zero interest in women besides the rare beauty. I've never cared much about sex either. I undestand logically that I should continue the cycle of reproduction, but only as a duty to my ancestors in this time of need. It doesn't come from me in particular. If I weren't bound by this sense of duty I'd have already discarded all ideas of romantic involvement. I truly think an arranged marriage with the sole purpose of producing an heir is ideal, I'd spend the least amount of time with her as possible and she'd know her place.

Relationships have never been harder to maintain, it's like people have to keep this usually false pretense of love so others don't ridicule them. At least in the past everyone knew what was at stake. Then again maybe I'm just a cruel bastard, it wouldn't surprise me. I've never been a people person.

You all seem to forget that a lot of these women will simply divorce these wealthy men, not only taking 50% of their assets but also dignity as well. And as we've recently discovered, Prenuptials can be discarded for the tiniest little loophole. The man can't win, so his best move would be not to play. That's why these roasties are getting triggered about the Sexbot uprising before it even happens. They realize that once a man can find an alternative to companionship and sex with women, then they lose everything.

Damn...that's pretty good. Practical and there's literally no way rosaries could justify opposing it without outing themselves as skanks who spend money for the kids on useless bullshit

no as its in the genetics of the whore. you cant.

You can only save your sperm and cut the valve.

Sauce?

Okay but the bitches themselves are just a means to an end, which is a family. Money itself is only a means of protecting that end. Everything we do as men is for a family.

Shill for what?

well, if everyone is equally poor...

>How to make women not hypergamous
>Changing the very nature of what it means to be a female

Son, I am disappoint. Sort yourself out, and come to terms that love works like this:
Men adore women
Women admire men

A man is capable of love in the sense that you think females feel it, when the root of the problem is you don't know how they "love" when they say the words. Just remember, when a female says they love you, its means "I admire you". The very second you do something to tarnish that, you will have problems.

>if a women breeds a rich guy his offspring will be better to survive than fucking a poor guy
>who nature is sexist
>how do we combat millions of years of evolution
wow, really made me think.

You are fucking a whore sells her cunt.
A gold digger chases mens cash.
Both whores/prostitutes.
No one knows anything

>What if what women want is fundamentally repugnant to my character?
This is generally not the case. Assuming it is, though, it's a pretty simple choice. Compromise, don't, or acquire traits women themselves will compromise for. If you're only looking for somebody to share your DNA with, then it shouldn't be too hard to find somebody.

>Relationships have never been harder to maintain
Because neither sex has ever been so free to choose their partners as they are now. Choice anxiety is a big thing nobody talks about. It's a scientific fact that satisfaction operates on a bell curve, and if you have a great number of options available, the less likely you are to be content with your choices. If you have hundreds of valid partners to pursue in your community (even more if you travel), then on paper you should be able to find the PERFECT partner. This is unfortunately not the case, for reason that you should already know. People throw each other away like spent trash these days because they get tired of whatever rough edges their partners may have, convinced they can go out and find someone even better for them, unaware that all they're doing is just buying into a whole new set of pros and cons that aren't going to be apparent at first.

ITT teenagers.
When you get older you will stop worrying.
Go find a hobby and ignore women...they might change, doubt it.
Dont bother.

Not terrible advice.
Today's dating game is tilted in favor of men in the long run anyway. In college, women have way more sex on average than males because they're having with sex with older men and the same very small group of very attractive men their own age. Once they're older, though, they are no longer interested in younger men because they're typically of lower status. Meanwhile, all the older men who weren't getting laid when they were younger are now the established, well off men that all the young girls were fucking in college. The older men (who are the only men women want anymore at this stage) are now off fucking younger women and aren't interested in them anymore. It's an ironic cycle.

I can tell you how many skanks use child support on selfish shit.

98% of skanks use child support on selfish shit.

this, but no child support or custody for females. men make far better single parents.

Marry a woman who is richer than you.

That's what I did.

what