Philly D

What does /pol think of this man? we need a collective update

He's a cool dude, but I have never been a fan of the fact that people like him can make thousands of dollars by just walking to a camera. Lazy work, easy money.

Centrist trying to be objective far as I know, I really don't give a fuck. Probably ok guy to drink with.

I dont watch him on the count of the stupid faces he makes

I dont hate him. he seems fair.

>man
looks like a dyke if you ask me

I hate him. He was a total kike on old YouTube. Most of Sup Forums is too young to remember the 2007 days.

(you) should sage all e-celeb threads

The leader of radical centrists

>muh e-celeb

There will be a phil thread if i damn well please

he is the most fair so I will call him a youtuber and not an e-celeb, that being an insult but why make a thread about him on Sup Forums?

He's a fence sitter, holier then though vertuie signaler, poser, but in the crux of things of everyone else with an audience, he's not as terrible as the rest, pushing for somewhat truth/reality.

A Faggot Trying to please both sides, always stays on the fence and he only goes right or left when it is safe like many people has casted their verdict already. IMO worse than rebel media or Infowars fuck this e-celeb.

And a bonus punchable face

He is not different than that FAT fuck boogie. Both sit on the fence for the $$$. Never herd of them since 2012, until now thanks to my vidblocker extension.

Seems like a chill guy, does his research on the things he talks about. Always shows ALL sides of the story. I don't always agree with him, but do value his opinion. I hope he covers more big and important topics, and leaves the youtube drama/gossip for someone else.

most news sources give their news from their own point of view this is called bias. this guy presents the news with multiple angles. he only gives his opinion when trying to start a discussion in the comments. he is as close to objective journalism that there is which is really really sad since hes just a random dude on youtube

Straight nigger, joking aside

giving both sides to a story while withholding your own is called being objective. journalism should always be objective. you are getting political commentary and journalism confused. you should really kill yourselves

I think it's telling of the times we live in that a "radical centrist" such as Defranco faces daily accusations of being a white supremacist and an alt-righter. I watch his show sometimes. I disagree with him on a lot of things but I respect his objectiveness.

he's cool but he's too neutral, never takes sides and never goes too far with his opinion and milk the views for money.

he's not useful to us. Tim Pool is a much better choice.

I get what you mean but it's not much different to hosting a radio show or a TV show. It's at least better than being a streamer.

All e celeb degenerate must hang.

I hate that adhd video editing.

This. Finding objective journalism nowadays is so hard

its called american editing

I'm no fan but he's definitely not as bad as any major news outlet when it comes to authenticity.

boring as shit, for normies.

he is about 50/50 facts to opinion

which is better than most TV news

get more information from him in 10 minutes than from watching CNN all day

>View Botted like crazy, Would put sex in his titles, would put tits on his thumbnails, would react to every video.

ya I memba

Isn't he like 30?
He's a father and he dresses and acts like an out-of-college 20 something.
Also he tries way too hard to be 'centrist' rather than taking a side on an issue but be reasonable and portray the opposition truthfully.

millennial scum

Has kids, sounds like he tries hard at being "unbiased", looks like a good guy.

But also his editing is idiotic and never gives a strong opinion on touchy topics.