Come on

Red pill me on weed. I think it is harmless and I use it. I like to puff on a joint while I unwind. Is it decadency?

Other urls found in this thread:

grannystormcrowslist.wordpress.com/the-list/
bammarijuana.com/products/concentrates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing wrong with it. Studies have shown it's only harmful to kids simply because their brains aren't developed enough to handle the minute changes it makes in the brain. Other than that, it's good for a reasonable adult to use for medicinal or recreational purposes.

What is harmful is if you are a dick head person who tells everyone you do it. If you are discreet about it. It is fun and fine. Telling the whole world is a dick move by everyone and anyone.

Should I assume that people smoke? I feel like over 50% of people do it

>over 50% of people do it
And the other 50% say they do it to gain attention.

grannystormcrowslist.wordpress.com/the-list/
It's a great tool that's easily abused, with phenomenal medical applications.
Addiction is Addiction.
Try baking with a high CBD strain. A small dose does wonders.

dont

One of the biggest blue pilled drugs there is. Just makes you content with being lazy and doing nothing.

If you do it once in a while, just to relax and take you mind off things, then sure go ahead.

The use if any substance that negatively effects your life or the lives of those around will be considered as degenerate. The continued use will be seen as degenerate behavior.

This sounds like drinking alcohol more than smoking weed.

True; but anecdotally, it has positively affected my life. So under your definition things are good.

Which is why everyone smokes it before work right? Because at work you sit around and do nothing.

Blue pilled autists just don't get it. They judge weed by what Family Guy says about it or something.

Judging by my successes and failures before and after starting smoking weed, it hasn't really affected any part of my life. It just enhances my free time when I'm not working.

Define negatively.

Any substance including proteins, fat etc may have negative effects on your life. Everything depends on doses. So it's not degenerate behavior as long as you don't push it to far.

I smoked it for like 7 years and then I realized it is just a nigger-tier drug. Alcohol is the white mans drug when he wants to relax.

>Alcohol is the white mans drug when he wants to relax.

Literal devils piss. Industrial solvent belongs to the heavy industry!

You just realized that you were the nigger and your brain decided to protect your ego by pointing the finger at external factors. In reality, it's the mirror you should have pointed at.

autists don't like weed
so thats why it's considered degenerate on Sup Forums

It's opium-lite with no real physical side-effects, so it's labeled as "medicine". What a way to pacify a people, make them lazy and worthless, content at never amounting to shit, never able to defend themselves because 'muh peace, dude, don't hate eachother, we're all brothers' hippy horsehit. Constantly spewing garbage about 'da man' and 'da capitalist pigs' while you are the biggest worthless consumer eating you're way into a diabetic coma and binging netflix propaganda. Who's the brainwashed idiot again?

How can you defend yourself as a species if you're heavily doped and worthless, not even willing to support yourself or raise a family? Stop being faggot hippie retards, and remember the fucking CIA manufactured the hippie movements of the 60's to pacify the people and make any movements worthless.

Stop smoking weed

Stop participating in the weed culture, you mean. None of your points are directly related to cannabis.

only idiots do pot bid stupid idiots who dont know how to punctuate or use apostrophes when contracting words or proofread their posts

There may be productive people who smoke, going to shit jobs and scraping by, but it just holds you back from going further. It curtails ambition, makes smokers content at working shit jobs just to make enough. Stop being mediocre. I was a productive smoker for years, as well as everyone I knew. And we were still not doing anything real. Just scraping by. I quit several years back, and now I'm actually aspiring and better myself above and beyond, and I'm actually able to take on real responsibility of myself, my family and those around me.

>only idiots do pot bid stupid idiots

All pot smokers I know are gainfully employed at the moment

Its the alcohol drinkers and tobacco smokers who ended up in prison

Ambition is overrated anyways. It's irrelevant to your ability to find fulfillment in life. If you need to be constantly striving towards something in order to feel content, you need some Jesus in your life

This is the attitude why you'll never amount to shit finn-bro. Get off you're ass and make something of yourself. Be a man your family wants, your people need. Be a great man and do great shit. Someone your people will want to remember fondly, or do great shit Anonymously. It's not about fame or any of that garbage, it's about what you do. You live at the tail end of greatness built by your white ancestors. You gonna let jews and shit skins take you out because ambition is overrated? Carry the legacy over into the next age.

Just because you couldn't handle it doesn't mean I can't. I save it for the end of the day when everything else is done. I rarely drink, I do not ever smoke cigs, I work out 4 - 5 times a week and don't play video games. I think I'll be fine.

real talk. I've been told my whole life that weed is horrible, and it all turned out to be bullshit. This stuff needs to be legal, but the police depend on the money they get from arrests too much, so they're fighting it tooth and nail.

About a month ago I was caught smoking and got arrested and guess what, a pipe + grinder + 20g needs $2000 in bail, $400 in bail fees, $10 to make 15 minutes of phone calls, $1500 in lawyer fees, and I think there's still more to come.

It's a fucking travesty that it's this way. I used to have medical mmj in another state and 2 states near me have fully legalized recreational weed, yet the police can financially rape you if you have it. and all your 4th amendment rights are gone if they say they smell it.

All this does is make me resent the police force and justice system. Someone needs to set these pigs straight, like a vigilante cop killer. I legitimately get happy when I read about cops getting shot now. Fuck the police.

I'm white btw, and a productive member of society.

I did the same, I worked out religiously, hunted/fished, worked multiple jobs. But it's a retirement drug. Save it for when you've accomplished your fucking dreams, when you've built greatness into your life and the lives of those around you. I understand you only smoke when the days done, which is how I weened myself away. The thing is its so available it's just rife with abuse of our people. It shouldn't be illegal, it should be regulated. But it's a free world mostly, so do what you want. It's just mediocracy in a plant format.

I understand your sentiment but you offer empty words. I'm self-aware enough to define success for my own self instead of abiding by external standards for success. I'm successful because I'm on my way to the grave. Can you say the same?

>Alcohol is the white mans drug when he wants to beat his wife

>Smoking joints
Literally the worst way to smoke weed

i'm calling my lawyer

Losers are losers. They would be losers with or without weed. You're conflating correlation with causation. Since weed is illegal it attracts far more people in the likely-to-be-a-loser category. There are exceptions to the rule. I'm successful and smoke everyday.

Yeah, most states I'd never carry more than a quarter on person, anywhere, anytime.

THC vaporizers are much better than weed. They just legalized marijuana in Nevada, and I'm now able to purchase these things. They come in little cartridges you just hook up to a vape pen. One hit and you're done - it's 92% pure THC.

Only problem is, I kinda miss the ritual - breaking up the bud, rolling it, etc. The smell, the taste - not the same with the vape pen of course. But the up-side is, no smell. You can hit it anywhere, I hit it at the office all the time. Even if you get caught, it just looks and smells like you're vaping, no big deal.

Here's a link to the company that makes what I'm now smoking instead of joints - bammarijuana.com/products/concentrates/

>empty words
>im successful because I'm dying
I expected more. Ambition isn't by external means, it's a personal accounting for yourself and what you can accomplish for your people. I guess you only aspire to die. What a waste

Does that mean if I can support myself and raise a family, while smoking weed, then no harm done?

what would you go with?

i had a TAG bong i got on their discount/blem page, probably why it broke. tried a davinci ascent vaporizer, but i smoke alone so it's not as efficient use as say a bowl which is easy to just take a poke off of, but can be a bit harsh.

clue in a mmj patient

The dumbest thing I did was carry around my entire stash all at once. I'm still kicking myself for doing it.

>> patton Oswald
>> diregarded

Than you're an exception to the rule. I hear the same from alcoholics and methheads. Not comparing you really, it's just the same line of thinking. Smoking after a hard days work isn't wrong, it may not be holding you back, but what are you doing really? Numbing yourself. In these times vigilance is key. I was deployed in afghanistan, and we had commando counterparts who we couldn't keep from smoking. They were hard motherfuckers, but when they smoked, they were useless, slow, apathetic. We as a species are at war, besieged on all sides. Be vigilant and focus. Do better

This. Most of hippy bs asociated with weed is just a retarded stoner culture. The plant itself doesn't lead you to such beliefs, but it makes you more susceptible to buying shit your stoner buddies have to say while you puff together because it weakens your mental barriers.

I've been smoking mostly alone for years now, and it ironically made me less of a pacifist and actually more agressive when it comes to dealing with people. Not directly, but it opened my eyes to the fact that acting like beta will get me nowhere. It also turned me into a full-blown nazi at one point (helped me to imagine a natsoc utopia). Eventually I got real though and started being more of a libertarian.

please tell me you dont vape that butane shit

i make my own with iso distillation

What you expect or guess is no concern of mine. But you already know that. So what's your end game? I don't aspire to be anything. I exist, and I will continue existing until I don't. What happens in between remains to be seen. Making specific plans is pointless and naive. The gods already have plenty of entertainment without me ridiculing myself in front of them.

I'm a former wake and bake smoker, and quitting was the most important, impactful decision of my adult life.

Weed, especially with how strong it is these days, puts you in a completely different zone, and it's a matter of perspective. You can either call it calming you down and relaxing you, or you can call it demotivating you and sapping you of your drive and energy.

You could be more productive off weed, or you're just as productive on it in terms of being a man, I couldn't say. Simply from my personal experience, it sapped me of my drive and ambition, and blunted my emotions. My old self looks like a miserable slug to me.

you're projecting too much

Maybe, are you securing you and your childrens future right to exist in germany? Are your people by any means safe? It's a pacification, tool for apathy for those being conquered by literal goat-fucking pedos. Wake up and do better. Secure you're existence and that of your people. Im saddened everyday by what's happening in your country, even if you don't see it. Stop letting it happen, do something about it

It messes with your brain chemistry. In some cases it can make a straight man want to suck cock.

alright there Mr Glassesberg

Get your red pills:
In moderation it can be fun for a while, open you up and boost creativity. It should be stopped being taken when you start having a bad time but people to stupid and become stoners.

The ones calling it degeneracy have never tried it and are usually the ones who try it and become stoners. If you have never smoked weed i don't suggest it, no need to get into drugs, if you have smoked weed no problem continuing smoking occasionally and in moderation when life becomes better than smoking weed you will stop if you are a smart human being

Am i? My experiences only add to my argument. Weed isn't necessarily bad, but it's a tool for pacification. Why do you think it's pushed so hard on niggers and spics? Because if they couldn't get stoned, they'd be organizing. Organized chimpouts. Why did the nazis fail? Do you think it was from being dependant on stimulants maybe? Do you think they would have allowed weed in thier ranks?

It's a gateway drug
You also support mexican drug cartels and tax evaders.

>implying niggers are capable of organizing

Bongs are the best but a joint every once is great. I love how high I get when I smoke a personal doobie. Its very easy to waste all your bud with joints though.

listen to this man or enjoy popcorn lung

I've quit for extended periods of time on multiple occasions. I've never really noticed a difference except that I'm not as happy and a lot more bored. Maybe it's just me or maybe I didn't quit for long enough. I recognize that it's probably not entirely harmless. I may be holding myself back but I just don't care. My job sucks dick and makes me miserable. I don't know if I could keep on this grind everyday without weed.

How long were those "extended periods"? It can take even up to 1-2 years for the brain to fully recover from heavy use.

The most mind blowing experience I have ever had was on ayahuasca.

Some friends of mine say that smoking a joint before hand made the experience more vivid

I was a daily smoker for over 18 years. I smoked every day and tried to maintain a constant high. I started realizing how mainstream it was becoming and if there is one thing I have learned is that when things start becoming mainstream there are generally ulterior motives behind them. This made me question "what exactly is getting high doing for me?" -- I had a difficult time answering that question.
I am working to rid myself of any and all degeneracy and in my opinion smoking cannabis is degenerate.
You'll notice that very rarely do things that are positive for you become a trend. It's mainly the negative things that become trends.
Ask yourself: Do you absolutely need to smoke to to unwind? Do you want to be associated as being a "muh weed bruh"?

Weed is not illegal because it can be smoked.
Be a good goy,and keep talking about smoking it.

True, weed has become the most mainstream bullshit you can find. There is no dignity left in consuming something that has been commercialized. They make stronger highs when all it will do is rob you from the magical experience it once was

nothing wrong with it if you just use it to fuck around.

Last time I got high I spent a while looking at different types of weapons. Free fall flechettes are pretty interesting.

The hippy bullshit is due to cultural association not anything intrinsic to weed. Hippys also drank alcohol but beer and wine don't make you into a "peace and love dude LMAO" person.

CBD strains great for arthritic pain. You don't get high, but pain greatly alleviated to the point where you can move around, get things done.

Just make sure it isn't laced with shit

Alcohol is the big legal recreational drug over weed only because of the way the system isn't big on fast change even if it makes sense. If weed was ever a popular legal recreational drug on alcohol's level then it would simply surpass it in popularity because it's a better recreational drug on multiple levels. When it eventually gets to that point, it's going to keep going.

I feel bad you guys can't own weapons. Random weapons sweeps right? Assault brooms etc.

But yea, the hippie weed culture is garbage. Weed was the staple because of how easy it made keeping people pathetic and dependant on constant retard high to blind them to what's really going on and able to do anything about it

FUCK THE POLICE

Due to prohibition, it does make people value & demand individual liberty though. Not necessarily intrinsic to the drug, but the framework.

>nigger-tier drug.

you're talking corn syrup and menthol, neither of which are in the bible

>but it just holds you back from going further. It curtails ambition

thats all nonsense, all the most ambitious elite finance people use drugs

Healthiest way? Buy a Volcano. Best way, through a bong imo

>the hippie weed culture is garbage

government can't make anything right

my favorite part of modern pothead degenerate culture is that Hitler's birthday is also weed day and all the generally liberal stoners go around making devil horns and saying 420 blaze it

yes he was born on 420

yes blaze it he did but not quite enough there is more blazing left to do

>clue in a mmj patient

buy rolling papers, they coast like .75c for 40 cigarettes

You sure about that? Maybe AFTER they were rich, or they were genius-tier to begin with, but finance and weed are a terrible mix regardless. Provide some sources prease

I always find that hilariously ironic. Maybe it was to poison the well by equating weed culture w 'ze monster fhurer'.

You're absolutly right, some serious blaze is past due.

>decadency

>started growing some blue dream around two weeks ago
>already sprouted and growing leaves

Outdoor growing has to be the most braindead thing on earth, but I love seeing it grow.

ok, i know everything abought weed i have smoked for years and i tried it all. first off, weed is hard to get. im not talking abought the shit you smoke. all if not most weed is shit. indica is 90 perent shit. you need sativa, not just any sativa tropical sativas that are impossible to grow indors grow like trees and dont flower till december that is over 8 months for a plant. these will give you pep and pump blood into the frontal cortex. also buy tobacco seeds and grow it, it will take you years to learn to grow them

you have never grown weed. wait till bugs get it and fungus and moisture. kill males do this or quality will be shit also wait

>not growing your own pot.
>not making your on krvass.
Step it up lil niggas.

i think all sucks except getting your own water and i grow my own food

>not just any sativa tropical sativas
This

Weed is for niggers. Put that away right now, have a little self-respect.

By kids you mean up to 25 years old.

>Weed is for niggers.

crack's for niggers, speed is for mexicans

weed is the white man's drug

Just take a look at pot heads that's your red pill

after 10 years of smoking, just dont get into hash and concentrates. this is the real problem. other than that you get over weed eventually

I'm just wondering why it's ok for the government to decide that we can't consume something, cannabis in this case but don't by the same logic prohibit just about everything else?

We're told we can't consume pot because we don't know what's in our own best interest and that it's a negative to society. Why not by that same logic prohibit I don't know, fast food for example.

Obesity related causes kill some 300k people a year, there's no call to make Mcdonalds illegal.

So if it's not about the harm it does to us, then what is it?

>phenomenal medical applications

Name one.

Name one that isn't completely hyperbolic horseshit.

Old world regardless of race. Only on the american continent it's a recent thing.

I can be an example. Had psoriasis over 70% of my body and no medicine, cream, ointment, etc cleared it. I ended up taking methotrexate for a few months and had to get constant liver checks to make sure it wasn't damaging me.

Made a lotion out of cannabis that cleared it up in a few weeks.

Light treatments, tar, injections, lotions, creams, ointments, pills, etc all did nothing for me.

This

>what the fuck is the civil rights movement
>what the fuck is the CIA funded crack epidemic
>"hurr durr niggers amirite?"

Goddamn idiots at least be funny if your going to be stupid

lel no

Alchohol is one of the 5 main leading cause of deaths but you saw what happened when you take away the cumskins ability to gain his "liquid courage"

Chronic Sever Peripheral Neuropathy. While it doesn't take away the pain completely it helps A LOT. Opiates were not doing anything. Before the palliative care doctor would allow me to die, he wanted to try pot first, said there's a 50% chance it could help. It did, so unfortunately I live on, for now.

There was a huge post with over a dozen studies linked done by an aussie (I think it was an aussie) that showed how bad weed really is. Of course the average junkie on here lost their shit and did everything in their little doped up minds to rationalise it away, it was beautiful to behold. Drug addicts are fucked up people.