Snowflakes freak out over Apple's Hijab emoji

rawstory.com/2017/07/creeping-sharia-internet-racists-predictably-freak-after-apple-unveils-new-muslim-hijab-emoji/#.WW0FLGvX5lY.facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XJM3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's another prefabricated outrage article

Journalism is a fucking mess these days. Articles like this are nothing but cherrypicking a few tweets from accounts with less than 10 followers each and trying to hype them up into some massive backlash and they're getting more and more common.

Why are racial and gendered emojis even needed? It's fucking retarded

I have seen literally no outrage. The only outrage will come from your shitty lying """"""""journalism"""""""

She's not even expressing an emotion, when are you supposed to used this

>getting paid to write bullshit articles about non-stories to generate outrage
>getting paid to write formulaic clickbait article titles that are either straight up bullshit or your own opinion about pointless shit
>getting paid to make an "article" that is a series of photos you found via a Google image search, each accompanied by maybe one sentence so the use of stolen images counts as fair use
>getting paid to write a couple paragraphs about bullshit followed by screenshots of tweets or links to tweets made by other people

>literally making money by writing articles with the depth of research and critical thought found in LiveJournal posts made by 16 year old girls in 2002

I should've pursued """journalism"""

An emoji for terrorist

I'm almost positive they make this shit up.

>Snowflakes
So liberals?
Weird.

>not posting the emoji dedicated to muslims

I would say while driving a truck of peace but texting and driving is dangerous.

Don't they have an explosion emoji?
Don't use emojis myself, but that could be very fun

If the alt-right had any brains they would use the emoji for unintended purposes

>direct linking
>manufacturing a controversy to further your agenda
Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

I'm about to go [Hijab] if the supermarket is out of Doritos again

The new muslim emoji will work well with the bomb and truck emoji. Just posting the three will cause untold amounts of butthurt.

Reminder we already have a feminist emoji
U+1F479

>muslim
>race

Pick one.

I like it! Now I have an emoticon for when The Religion of Peace murders some children again!

What does putting a rag on your head like a retard have to do with race?

Didn't asian people freak out because they used to be a generic Simpsons yellow, and some Yvette Felarca tier west coast Asian felt like she was being targeted or something retarded like that?

you aren't thinking of the black people in the nation of islam when you hear the word "muslim" you're thinking of middle easterners.
islam is a race because people are retarded

>Internet racists
MUSLIM IS NOT A RACE

i have to admit i freaked out a little
over this new apple muslim hijab emoji
because i am an internet racist

NO! DRUMPFTARDS ARE THE SNOWFLAKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait!

What is it with feminists and their love of oppression?

Lol I'm gong to use this emoji everytime a terrorist attack happens from now on, it'll be the bat signal

I will probably use this combination alot.

Archive link so I can read article?

Liberal snowflakes trying to change the meaning of words to support their agenda again.

It still isn't a race, there's a shit ton of Asian(not pakis) Muslim's too.

nvm, done it myself

archive.is/XJM3Q