So, who won this shitfest?

So, who won this shitfest?
Also are bosniaks and albanians white ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America won, gaining a vassal state, indebting several countries to them and and gaining a very valuable location to plop a military base on.

Yeah just as they won i vietnam amiriite? ;)

No its not the same at all, pic and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

nobody won
it was a meaningless slaughter and everything became 10x worse
i wish we were still in commie land

>So, who won this shitfest?
Definitly not the people of Ex-Yugoslavia,that's for damn sure

Question remains about the european native muslims. Are they white?

Explain good sir. Also do you identify as white?

Fick commie land

holy fuck a burger that understands how american imperialism works

>Explain good sir
For what i'm told everything was better in Yugo then it is now
>Also do you identify as white
Looking at Sweden and some other "White" people yeah i prefer to be mediterranean

maybe you couldnt talk shit or joke about yugoslavia, you didnt have as much freedom as today
but you had a roof over your head and a job
it wasnt the iron curtain that russia was
certainly beats todays economy as well
we have a saying here, todays politicians cant even repaint the wall that tito built

Nobody won, but the Serbs definitely lost.

could you stop hiding behind eu flag?
it's a very albanian thing to do

I understand. Opinion on bosniaks/sandjacks?

Im actually swedish. En riktig jävla svensson svensson.
And no not "swedish" im native.

Never had any problems with them,you don't bother me and i don't bother you eh?

its always fun to post from my
>how to enrage a serb
folder

Agreed

Bosniaks are just muslim Yugoslavs

As for Albanians, see pic

Croatia and Albania!

>who won?

Death as always

Moar

>help europe theyre killing us

Romania being white. You fucked up boi

bosniaks yes white, albanians not white

If thats a serb why not russian letters?

Is it true what they say about bosniaks that they are serbs/croats. Because if you google bosnia it says they were a sovern kingdom almost 1000 years ago.

Not all computers have that font

why not go ahead and ask them?
its written in their "accent"

nice wonder if i can be a Jannisary.

I won

Not until they abandon Pisslam.

But race,religion and culture are seperate thins amerifriend.

I'm whiter than you, Le Pedro. My ancestors are the natives of Europe. Islam is present only due to the mongoloid Turks.

>bih flag
>serbian
nice try, franjo

We won

This

>i wish we were still in commie land
But we are part of the EU allready.

Seriously it could have ended without slaughter but then again... Muslims exist in Bosnia and Kosovo.

In Croatia it was the Croats who won a pure ethno-state.

In Serbia it was the neo-nationalists who got to keep them selves in power.

In Bosnia it was the Serbs who carved out large swathes of land for them selves and Muslims who got to expand at the expense of Bosnian Croats.

In Kosovo it was the Serbs and Albanians who lost as Kosovo was turned into an American owned Organ-harvest farm and mining facility. It's not a real country.

>neighbors with no borders
aaargh that's as fucked up as when they said Hungarians and Turks have hundreds-years history of friendship

No one won.

But it was the Slovenians who really won.

Pimps

Slovenia won.

Ok let me redpill you all.

Croats gain a practical state for Croats, cucked by Muslims in a shitty federacija.
>no herceg bosna
>high emigration rate in Croatia higher in Bosna for Croats
>lose posavina

Serbs lost the Yugo state
>kosovo
>dijaspora in Croatia
>low birthrate

They did get very nice land in Bosna and own bout 50% of it so thats a great win.

Slovenija is the only one who won to be honest.

Bosniaks are fucked but they have high birth rate and potential EU gibs. Albanians also gained a lot which bothers me.

Now if you're asking if Bosniaks/Šiptari are white yes they are but they have lots of Turks and Ciganski. Also Hercegovci and Dalmatinac get pretty dark im mixed and im lighter than some of them.

Fucken Milosevic didn't wanna split Bosna with Tuđman because muh Dubrovnik.

.t half croat dijaspora from the north :^]

>implying this isn't a case of Albanian diaspora

A job? Suuure... I guess the unemployment rates where a jewish conspiracy then, right?

Odjebi nostalgičare!

what did Albania gain, exactly?

I'm pretty sure the girl on the left is one of my extended cousins.

What did we win? Where is my trophy?

>MUH COMMUNISM WAS BETTER

screen shotted for every time a faggot Donald supporter claims we should import more eastern Europeans

Show your true flag, bozgor.

>
Going capitalist to fix your unemployment is like trying to fuck away your herpes in a Mexican brothel

Well serbians and croats are europeans and usually stay on european side, culturally etc.
Albania and Bosnia converted to islam and look somehow turkified

Kosovo and Western support.

Nobody in the Balkans practices that shit really. The Bosniaks are probably the closest of all the Muslims in the Balkans to actually somewhat follow the basic tenets of the faith and even they do a shit job of it.

The Turks used to have a saying about Muslims in the Balkans, and I don't remember the exact wording, so I don't want to butcher it, but the premise was that (And it was mostly centered around Albo muslims) that Albo's were the most faithful of Muslims while a Turk was watching them and basically giving a fuck you suck it the moment they turned their backs.

The most recent polls in Albania from what I read recently put more than 50% of the country as agnostic with like 20% Christian, 28% Muslim and the remaining 2% other, compromised mostly of Pagans and Jews.

Slovenia

Obama and liberals hate Albania, just for the fact that Bush supported them. Other anericans couldn't find Albania if you paid them.

Can't speak for other Western countries

And by America you mean the merchant.

don't kick the hornets nest

Fun fact, in Albania the most popular name for newborns after the Bush visit was George, and both Clinton and Bush have both streets named after them and statues.

In the capital there is also a rather massive commie block building with a huge American flag painted on one if it's sides.

Also the old mosque in the city square is frequented by old dudes who sit around outside sipping coffee, smoking cigarettes and talking about the good old days of communism.

Many muslim Albanians are of Bektashi order, which once was big also in other Balkan countries

>turks and serbs in charge of reducing ethnic tensions in the balkans
fuck that's funny

But its true. Tvrtko and catherine of bosnia and al that

Yugoslavia war faaaaar better than the current shitty westernized puzzle.
Also why does Bosnia has such a stupid flag?

Speaking as part of the Serbian diaspora this is putting the inmates in charge of the asylum

Lmao lazy autist

Albanians love America this is a fact and America loves pets

Are those the same dudes who worship Baba Tomori?

Because I've been having trouble understanding the myth behind the character. Isn't he supposed to be an ancient mythological God with a sprite fairy as his main bitch, but when the Muslims showed up they turned him into a prophet so they could secretly keep following him?

Dont know. Looks french

It depends. I've been to Albania 4 times and the younger millennial generation was not fond of us

Show your flag mujo.
Eh most regular Serbians don't give a fuck about Turkiye.

Millennial's are not fond of anything. Also since the Greek economy shit the bed a huge influx of Greeks have gone up to Albania to find work and what little work there was for kids is now gone. So I'm thinking they might also be butthurt about sitting around home all day doing jack shit.

Si vidia ovaj požar?
To ga jebeni srbi napravili sigurno

>So, who won this shitfest?
The Jews.

>Also are bosniaks and albanians white ?
no

I don't know much about them, only that they were the cult of Jannisery, Janniseries were ottoman elite forces of christian Balkan birth.
The Bektashi order is a combination of shia Islam with many orthodox Christian elements. They are very liberal compared to either christians ir other Muslims

god i hope you die down there
t. an actual croat

Razumeti malo Hrvatski ali znam kaj si napisati.

Ja Sam vidia pet požara jebija.

Serb for sure

I mean, from my readings Baba Tomori was the God of the Illyrians, the creator of the heavens and his love was the Earth mother pixie.

He was accompanied by two female Eagles that did his bidding and a bunch of other neat stuff. The mountain itself is located in Albania and there are pre Christian shrines and shit that have been found, But I've also read that a large group of Muslim Albo's hang a picture that is supposed to represent him in their mosques deep in the mountains.

Zakaj?

So basically I was wondering if there was any correlation, but my grandfather deep in his Orthodox village pointed out a shrine to the God too, so I'm guessing the Muslim Albo's just found ways to incorporate in better since Turks would have gotten butthurt.

>ja ču pričat s tobom na engleski jer mi je nos toliko visoko da sam napravia krug nazad u svoju guzicu i sad mirišem svoj smrad

Zagrebčani su umišljeni pederi koji ne vole slušat čakavski
Zato još više nastavljan :P

>two female eagles
does that explain the flag? An old Albanian man told me the flag represents two brothers, back to fack, fighting enemies till death. One side was ottoman and the other was the christians, with Albanians caught in the middle

Nobody won, serbs lost.
Croatia could've won only if Tuđman continued Oluja on bosnian territory. In that case we could be seeing Greater Croatia on present day map

>Also are bosniaks and albanians white

Pic related, Bosnias 3 presidents. From left to right: Croat-Bosnian-Merkel-Serb

Who is the whitest here? You tell me

Kek moj Otac je Međimurac, ja razumeti Slovenci bolje od hrvatski. Oprostite nisam goviris hrvatski jer moj otac ne učiti mi.

I think we Albanians have been liberal regarding many faiths and religions and did see them all in the same value or as the same bs. For example for being a "Muslim" country we have guarded some of the oldest and rarest manuscripts of Christianity.

lik nije ni hrvat a ti se njemu obraćaš na tvom ''hrvatskom''
osim toga želim da me i drugi razumiju neznam kaj se tu živciraš bezveze
>Zato još više nastavljan :P
>moj dišpet
Jednostavno ste pretupavi da mislite malo svojom glavom. Ko nigeri koji su navikli da ih gledaju s visoka da bez tog i nemogu.

1 female president, 3 puppets

Slovenia

I see 4 niggers

Which one of these were nazis during ww2?

the Bosnian kingdom existed but it was almost always ruled by either a Croat or a Serb

Didnt they
identify as bosnian. Hence catherine of bosnia

I don't think it has anything to do with the Turks.

The double headed eagle has been attributed to the separation of the church between Orthodox and Catholics for ages, but the double headed eagle has been found on artifacts predating Christianity in the region. Not making a claim that Albanian's came up with the concept, or even Illyrians for that matter, but in what is now Albania, and ancient Illyrica there have been artifacts found with this symbol.

The Pelsags were the first real unified tribe in the Balkans and they split off into a bunch of different factions that made up the ancient Balkans, one of which was the Illyrians which encompassed modern day Albania, Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia and bits and pieces of some other parts.

Also another interesting discovery, There's some, but not enough evidence to point to the Etruscans being one of these early pelsag tribes.

A few years back some tablets were found dating around the early Etruscan period and I guess they were having some trouble translating some of the shit so they used Medieval Albanian texts (which resembled the Illyrian language the most) to figure out some of the words. I found that pretty neat.

Whenever America thinks they win, pic-related actually wins.
Your stupidity and stuborness are perfectly compatible with the eternal Jude.