Remember when I told you Trump would do this? Why do you love being such cucks?

Trump officials open border to 15,000 more foreign workers
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/trump-officials-order-15000-new-visas-for-low-wage-workers/?utm_term=.8de64889c68f

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mby4M
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-visas-hb2-foreign-workers-hotels-seasonal-additions-increase-immigration-a7846111.html
archive.is/UvnFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Witnessed. Archived it
archive.is/Mby4M

thx norbot

Trump said he would do this when he was campaigning

Trump said he would flood the country with more cheap labor? I always said that's why u right wing retards voted for him

>drumpf cucks knowing voted for this

Yeah he said he was fine with cheap foreign labor as long as it's legal and doesn't let the criminals in

LOL AHAHAHHAHA being this cucked

wtf i love cheap labor now!

Fuck off idiot no he did not. Although I guess people who would still support him after he turned out to be a neocon would still defend him now.

Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

every fucking time

like clockwork

But he did

>"See i already told ya" counter keeps going up

>15,000
>to a nation of 300,000,000+
So, a token amount? Literally nothing, burger.

Give an illegal a work permit. Wtf i love cheap labor now!

Trump did say American wages are too high after all. I guess this is how he's dealing with that "problem"

The idea is you give the permit to the ones who haven't been convicted of rape or murder back in their countries

WTF I LOVE CHEAP FOREIGN LABOR NOW! It's only 15,000! Another 15,000 that never leave. 15,000 jobs Americans could do. How much will it be next year?

Why not hire Americans? Why is that so against Trump Republican values?

Buy American Hire American amirite

Trump will screw over the poos and let the pedros in

becuz free market cucks are anti-nationalist

Trump approves 15,000 extra visas for seasonal foreign workers during 'Made in America' week
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-visas-hb2-foreign-workers-hotels-seasonal-additions-increase-immigration-a7846111.html

shills sliding this thread so hard

they can't defend

Encourages the growth of small businesses by keeping payroll low

Hire American is bad for small business?

That's your cuck shill argument?

>obsesses over presidency of a country he doesn't live in
>calls others cucks

kek

Yeah

These are temp workers on the guest worker program. Trump said all along he would continue this program.

I thought he was against the HB visa program? Why are Republicans always flooding the country with cheap labor?

These legal guest workers are stealing illegal alien's jerbs!

>I thought he was against the HB visa program?

He's against importing aliens for the tech industry not farm labor. Use your tiny brain.

WTF I love billionaire globalists importing cheap foreign labor instead of hiring Americans, now!

So? Did Hillary promise to end visa programs and stop immigration? What the fuck do we do when we can't vote for our own interests?

These aren't just for farm labor. Construction, manual labor, cooks, cleaners, etc, blue collar American jobs. Wages would go up for these jobs if you Republican shills stopped importing cheap foreign labor? Why do you hate Americans so much?

Ok, this really says nothing. What is the net migration? That's all that matters

That's a personal business decision not a presidential policy. You need to learn to compartmentalize you your thought and logic processes. As a businessman he has to compete within the existing system, as the president he can fight for change.

Use your tinybrain.

Trump is going to increase immigration dramatically. You cucks will love it. It's been around 1 million for a long time.

>one-time increase of 15,000 additional visas for low-wage, seasonal workers for the remainder of this fiscal year

>The visas are for workers taking temporary jobs in the seafood, tourism, landscaping, construction and other seasonal industries

>They(businesses) will be required to retain documents proving that they would not otherwise be able to meet their contractual obligations or provide other evidence of severe financial loss, the officials said.

Could be a neato honeypot.

a leaf posting the washington compost as actual news day of rake soon buddy

sage

In one of his speeches he talked about building a wall that had a gate so immigrants could come pouring in but "legally". I specifically remember him using the phrase "pouring in". Someone could find the speech - it does exist and it occurred near the end of the campaign.

>america first

Hey gubmint, I don't feel like hiring any Americans. Can you import some cheap labor for me?

Trump: Sure! No problem!

This news is widely reported today. Get out of your safe space.

It's for "seasonal labor. I'd like to see what the actual breakdown is for these jobs, but they will be shitty ones.

>
Wonkblog
Trump officials open border to 15,000 more foreign workers
By Tracy Jan July 17 at 11:09 AM 

Migrant workers on H-2B visas Adan Pozos Lopez, left, and Rafael Ramirez Cortes, right, work on the assembly line Harris's Seafood Co's oyster shucking plant in Grasonville, MD in 2015. (Photo by Astrid Riecken For The Washington Post)
The Department of Homeland Security on Monday announced a one-time increase of 15,000 additional visas for low-wage, seasonal workers for the remainder of this fiscal year, a seeming about-face from President Trump's "Hire American" rhetoric, following heavy lobbying from the fisheries, hospitality and other industries that rely on temporary foreign workers.
The increase represents a 45 percent bump from the number of H-2B visas normally issued for the second half of the fiscal year, said senior Homeland Security officials in a call with reporters Monday.
The visas are for workers taking temporary jobs in the seafood, tourism, landscaping, construction and other seasonal industries -- but not farm laborers.
Wonkbook newsletter
Your daily policy cheat sheet from Wonkblog.
[Despite Trump’s ‘Hire American’ pledge, budget bill would dramatically expand the number of foreign workers]
Businesses can begin applying for the visas this week, but must first attest that their firms would suffer permanent "irreparable harm" without importing foreign workers. They will be required to retain documents proving that they would not otherwise be able to meet their contractual obligations or provide other evidence of severe financial loss, the officials said.

Its simple deport illegal beaners

Bring in legal immigrants for seasonal work then go back when work is completed

That way they dont shit out anchor babies

when they need to be paid more, yea
thats some really bad intellect even for ahmed

>He doesn't know the numbers on people who stay past their visa.
Educate yourself, Sup Forumsack. Google is your friend.

>Trump is going to increase immigration dramatically. You cucks will love it. I

Legal immigration is okay with us. It's just a false meme that we are "anti-immigration.

If jobs are shitty, shouldn't they pay more? Wouldn't wages rise if Republicans stopped importing cheap foreign labor?

WTF i hate trump now

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA this is exactly how people become illegals. They overstay their work visas. You fucking retards are the dumbest cucks on the planet.

How much more do you want to increase immigration? Another 1 million per year? 2 million per year? 5 million per year?

LOL. Republican cucks love cheap labor.

No, income would decrease for the businesses that pay off politicians to keep wages low through immigration. Diversity is our strength.

>If jobs are shitty, shouldn't they pay more? Wouldn't wages rise if Republicans stopped importing cheap foreign labor?

It's difficult to just raise wages for cherry picked industries all at once. It's a shock to the system. They also have to compete in the global arena. Slow and steady wins the race. Remember these are temps and not long-term hires.

You are simplistic.

Compare that increase with the illegals that will be removed. Anyways, it's obvious that you're the hypocrite and anti-immigration.

Some of the jobs in my state are paying almost double what they did last year, mostly manual labor. I don't like this though. It could set precedent for him to bring in more and more, continuing to cuck the poor and working class.

>It's difficult to just raise wages for cherry picked industries all at once. It's a shock to the system. They also have to compete in the global arena.

You're literally a billionaire globalist shill. It's funny how you shills hate capitalism the moment it means wages must rise. Look I get that you're here to shill for Americans to be unemployed and lose their jobs and wages to cheap foreign labor, but it's such a shame that this is the core ideology of Republicans.

I'm not anti-immigration. Why not be honest about how much you Republicans want to increase immigration?

TRump will bring in more. A lot more. This is just the beginning. His cuck supporters will love him for it.

>Allow 15k workers to come and work with Visas and documented, watched and kept track off

v.

>Just hope 15k of the 20 million illegals from Central America fill in the work while the companies themselves break the nations laws and also buttfuck the illegals by not paying them livable (ahem, work visa) wages.

You lefty's are a fucking joke. Makes me ashamed to be associated with you idiots as a classical liberal.

>corporate shills.

Flyover hicks got played like a fiddle yet again lmao

If you're going to purge illegal you have to take steps to minimize harm from the vacuum that creates. Legal temps are a smart way of doing that.

>slow and steady
Jeb! is that you?

>ObamaLeaf
(You)

>I'm not anti-immigration

Your entire argument here has been anti-immigration. You hypocrites have been labelling us that for years -- falsely. Come to find out we aren't anti-immigration and your heads explode and you turn hypocritical.

Why would you do this, just feed the faggot all those (You)'s? That's why he does it. Stop it you faggot.

ObamaLeaf standing against right wing Republican billionaire globalist shills fighting for more cheap labor being imported into America. Really makes you think.

Temporary cheap labor foreign guest workers aren't immigrants. They're not going to become Americans. They take jobs from Americans. That's why you Republicans love them so much.

ILL TELL YOU WHY THIS IS GOOD

you dont want americans around the toxic cleaning products.

you dont want americans in dangerous heat conditions

you dont want american workers in pesticides

you dont want american workers doing the most dangerous dirtiest toxic jobs of america

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!

keep americans doing skilled jobs

send the low wage workers back when their visa expire to thier country so they will have to deal with the health risks

I understand that growing pains are inevitable. And there were definitely a lot. That's why 15,000, it's an understandable contribution, because a lot of smaller dairy companies and etc that have been exploiting illegal labor for a long time are having a hard time with production now. I those same companies weren't helping to prop up economically vulnerable areas, Drumpf never would have considered doing this.

I just hope he keeps his word man. Things are getting a lot better in flyover and he would turn away an essential voting bloc if he should ever flip on this.

always the same shit, people love to vote for parties that drain the average worker even more and think they voted against the establishment.
in germany it is the afd.

>Temporary cheap labor foreign guest workers aren't immigrants

I never said they were. You posted a chart pissing and moaning about increased immigration under trump ITT. Now you're trying to back out of that like a little sneak. It's intellectual dishonesty, which is a major characteristic of the left.

Trump said American wages are too high and these right wing retards cheered. Really makes you think.

>billionaire globalist shills

So wait a minute. Your claim is that unless you're for massive increases in immigration, then you're anti-immigrant? I think 1 million per year is enough. I asked you a simple question. How much do you want to increase immigration? I wouldn't be surprised if Trump doubles it.

>I those same companies weren't helping to prop up economically vulnerable areas, Drumpf never would have considered doing this.

I meant that a lot of those dairy companies and others have been exploiting cheap foriegn labor for so long that the transition is hitting them really hard this year. Also roofers and etc. Those are many of the same labor jobs that are paying almost double this year. Maybe Trump is just throwing them a bone for not being massive cunts about nationalism. But they need to get their labor situation in order. Modernize now, and start paying burgers a decent wage.

The GOP shills is hired by Cambridge Analytica to monitor me. He shows up in every thread I post in.

>

I'm not directly replying to him anymore.

And illegal immigration is down by more than 50%.

>what is capitalism

Deal with it. Hire Americans. Pay higher wages. You're not fucking entitled to cheap foreign labor

Actually, no.
It's nearly 80%, not 50%. My bad.

>archive.is/UvnFI

Trump:How you want your country senpai?

Big corporations : wrecked.

Trump: say no more.

TRUMPKEKS BTFO

>I give up

I win.

>So wait a minute. Your claim is that unless you're for massive increases in immigration, then you're anti-immigrant?

No. You're trying to set up a ridiculous strawman.

I have to go for an appointment. So you get the last word.

>Deal with it. Hire Americans. Pay higher wages. You're not fucking entitled to cheap foreign labor

I agree. I really do. desu in my state at least, a lot of Trump's policies have really helped the labor market. That's why I think this addition of 15k workers was just to smooth out the process and help the more economically vulnerable communities. This year, before this at least, was a massive redpill to those businesses who have been exploiting foreign labor. I think if post GFC middle America wasn't so fragile (and it has been for over a decade) that this policy change would've never happened.

Not that skepticism about this action isn't healthy or anything. I'm just saying that given the circumstances, I get it.

He's never once answered why he's so obsessed and in love with me. Cambridge Analytica Republican shills has an entire team devoted to me because I am such a huge threat to them. Obviously disturbing

Gives visas to legal white immigrants
>THIS IS BAD TRUMP IS LETTING IN IMMIGRANTS!
n>igger

Seasonal workers are the only visas that make sense.

Because in their country, the money they earn from the seasonal job here is enough to pay for their family for the whole year.

While people here can very rarely live off seasonal jobs, especially now that welfare doesn't pay for seasonal workers out of season anymore (at least here in Canada) meaning unless you're one of the very rare people able to get seasonal jobs for different seasons, you're always better off with even a part time year-round job than a well paying full time seasonal.

Now fuck off.

>Bring in legal nonwhites over legal whites

t.emmanuel celler

lol you're an obvious shill

nice user id reset

"I'm going to flood this country with tens of thousands of low wage foreign workers." -Donald Trump 2016 to his would be voters in the Midwest.

GTFO of here.

Americans have been doing seasonal jobs since its founding.

Anyone got a link to this speech?

>flood the country with more cheap labor?

>15 thousand seasonal workers
>Flood
>USA
>350 million people
>15 000

A single Canadian provinces gets more temporary seasonal worker in a season.

But user, I'm also for bringing down legal immigration from South America/Africa/Asia and the repeal of the Hart-Celler Act(thank you Dems for making US from 95% white into 56%)

This seems fine to me.

Hire American unless you can prove that your business would fail this year if you didn't have access to cheap labor.

If we just stopped at "Hire American" and a bunch of businesses failed, that would be even worse.

Switching to Only American is going to be a slow process. We have to undo the damage that Obama did for 8 years.

>tens of thousands of low wage foreign workers
>15,000 seasonal workers

I get that you bros are pretending to care now. But the fact is that Trump has really helped people who work in labor so far. Like I've said before ITT, some jobs are paying double or almost double than what they were last year at the same time. But a lot of businesses in economically vulnerable communities have relied on exploiting cheap foreign labor for years. The growing pains are hard for them, and many may not survive.

If you're asking whether we prefer Trump's policies so far to what Obama did, don't fucking delude yourselves. This policy move was understandable. But it's something that needs to be observed for the future.

LOL at these GOP establishment shill billionaire globalist cuck shilling for cheap foreign labor being imported into America. This place is so cucked.

Well someone has to do the lawn on the 69th floor.

>A bunch of businesses would fail

I actually want globalist businesses to fail