- short photo report follow
- pic related - Antifa signs on the local church

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDNdkFomTCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right, (christian) god is dead since Jesus (saws) died to them

Allah isn't.

Stickers

Is Germany still a better tourist destination than the czech em republic?

Isn't that the Atheism logo. Also Poland is a nation of Janitors with a declining population and no influence. KYS.

Antifa signs, basically all around the town. Antifa zone, Antifa teritorry etc...

Antifa posters - also all around the town. These people are good at marketing.

Communist slogan at the building

Makes you really think.

Many vegan bistros. Had problems buying meat.
This advocating for open borders.

Local art exhibition - Borders, Borders, Borders...are bad.

B-b-but Left can't meme

Trans propaganda

wtf are you on about brazil, get your shit together pablo

Toilet - Gender - lets play with words, how not to say male or female.

(stehen - standing, sitzen - siting = male toilet)

Male + trans toilet. Met this in a huge official venue, not some vegan shop.

Trans propaganda - graffity on the buildings

Trans is immer schon - Trans is always beautiful

Trans propaganda - graffity on the buildings

Transphobia is immer kacke. - Transphobie is always shit.

Das ist alles

Just wash it out. It can be washed out, right?
Also
>Doesn't greentext.
Newfag detected.

Which would you pick:

Antifa
Or
Muzzies

I for one am glad Germany is dying

crazy how antifa likes muslims and transpeople

xD

Germany is about to hit Wiemar status all over again, give it 10 more years. Things will be very very shitty over there.

I went to Hamburg for new years and there was antifa graffiti everywhere....

Whilst the UK is also cucked, I've literally never seen antifa graffiti or antifa members/protests in person over here

This

Kill a traitor before the enemy.

Muzzies.over Antifa

I don't think are muzzies would stand for it tbqhwyf

me2

Newfag.....you are right.

It's almost as if they're anti-White. Because mudslimes would never tolerate transfreaks.

>kill brainwashed whites
>muzzie waits and kill you after you killed a white

good goy

Communists are usually atheists, so that isn't a surprise. At least they aren't killing religious people yet.

Germany was never a better tourist destination than czech republic.

Why is the graffiti in English? Don't they speak arabic there?

Am I supposed to be glad because it's gonna all fall down soon or sad because it's happening in the first place? I dont know, I guess its natural history cycle or whatever.

Well I get the ideology...but graffity on the church? Have they no respect?

The sign on the door says Universitäts und Landesbibliothek (University and State Library)

Nice try asshole.

No. That's the entire point.

I bet they don't have the balls to do it to a mosque, "Allah is dead"

It's true tho. Jesus is dead

>kill muzzies
>c*mmunists wait and kill you after you killed a muzzie

Leipzig and Dresden gradually improved after 1989, but Halle stagnated like hell.

Don´t know, I can only view from my point of view.
If the shits goes down, we would be wiped out.

But how can Allah die if he was never real to begin with?

I do not lie.

Given that most of the propaganda text is in English I would hazard that if actual Islamisation took place all these freedom fighters would suddenly pop home to New York.
Or Israel.

I'm certain that they would switch beliefs at the drop of a hat and convert to Islam, but I'm also certain that Islam would never have them. If you want to cause the poeople grief just destroy their passports and IDs. Lets see that anarchic fire burning once they are forced to lay in the bed they make.

would these brave antifa warriors be willing to do the same at a synagogue or a mosque or would they not do it because they only rebel against white people?

No, hence the graffiti. Assuming most people in Antifa follow Anarcho-communism, they follow Marxist-communism, which sees religion as controlling the working classes and manipulating them for the benefit of the wealthy, and he thus believes all religion should be destroyed through any means necessary (including violence).

As much as atheists on Sup Forums like to think they are "based," an overwhelming majority of atheists throughout the globe are overwhelmingly liberal. In addition, they are usually the ones to partake I groups like antifa because it usually fits their views of destroying traditionalism (since they believe all societal norms are toxic). Once antifa gains more ground throughout Europe than it currently has, it will be interesting to societal how they play out with organized religion as they seem to protect Muslims, but have a distaste for Christianity.

FUARK DRUMPF N FACK WHOTE PEEPL!@!

see*

Lol, no, are you serous right now?

It doesnt matter. The meaning of the sign is the cancer - postmodernism.
"We do not believe in anything."

Thus the appeal of the left to islam because they strongly believe into something. (Doesnt matter if stupid.)

That's the anarchy logo, not antifa (although there's tremendous overlap).

Where did you go?

How would you go about cleaning that paint off the doors without damaging the doors at all?

I think the right question is "when" and "how" not "if".

Did you met any of them in person?

are they brave enough to do this on mosque?
hmm hm...

you are right, its a shame of what my country has become!
in 20 years nobody will recognise it anymore.

You are right.

why do leftists quote Nietzsche when Nietzsche's whole point was that man could make his own morality and become the ubermensch?

Utterly depressing.

In Germany? To Halle.

They can't.
That's a stupid poster.

Ancaps are based though.

Just repaint the whole thing, in multiple layers.
But it looks like it isn't maintained at all so it will probably look like that until it rots.

>Halle
Never been so don't know. Its still pretty nice down here in Bavaria.

Topkek. Stand strong czechanons, the West will fall sooner than you think.

Just on the streets. I was with german group which is more central/right winged.

Getting sad about a dead civilization is pointless. You should spend that energy, if you are at all intelligent, to either helping to construct a foundation for a new one or to securing your family, or both.

They don't understand him. As humanity ages, religion will fall, but leftists are doomed to the same fate.

So what does a centrist German believe in? More immigration, but maybe a little less? lol

Antifa is always on top when it comes to damage private property look at G20

I get what you are saying.

Sadness is a an emotion which let you know that something bad is going on, something is missing. It helps you orient yourself better.
Also you need to feel sad for dead-anything, at least for a while. Its a normal mourning process.

Yeah my Bruders, the West will fall, and we will build on the ashes (of Muslims). It will start with street violence I hope, when the economy collapses, the old don't receive their health care, the social security runs out... It will be a few years until the economic Wunderwaffe that is the German economy tanks, but it will happen. You have a few years, learn the language of your fellow European if you wish to enlist in their road wars. I will learn French, if you will have me. Stay /fit/ and keep yourself morally straight. Maybe I'm just LARPing, but I have a feeling it will get violent, my friends. In the street battles or underground terrorism. People will fight, whether its the Muslims, the Gov't or us, there will be blood.

>be Europe
>lose Faith in the great
>let kikes into power with EU
>shills and kikes shilling against faith 24/7
>during a massive Muslim social invasion
Gee I wonder who could be behind this

Neither you fucking cuckold

I was with my girlfriend, who stutied there for 5 years. We were visiting anual art exhibiton from her school. Had really not time to discuss politics. I was warned that its a taboo...I mean the other point of view than the left.
So generally speaking, people are afraid of speaking out.

Technology may enslave us, and create complacent subjects. Hopefully we will still have the will when the time comes. I know the Germans do not have the will. I feel like they are just going to die with apathy.

They don't care about it they just trying to look modern and cool

I had a discussion with a member from the Frankfurt Antifa he said :

>The Rape at the new years night in cologne was not made by the refugee
>right wing activists dressed as refugees and did it
>but trust me we will get them all

Do not underestimate the stupidity of a radical self hating group

You are a foreigner, speak out! The German is too cuckolded to do anything.

Let´s hope not. Who would fight againts who?

Says the 82 IQ

Do not worry, I will.

Nobody, the idea of egalitarian citizenship makes every man your fellow. Nature will kick in and tribe will take precedence or we'll just die. You'll be fine since you are slav, but the Western Europe will just shuffle off to Brazilitude. Violence probably won't happen on a large scale, I'm just LARPing :'(

>Antifa
>Israel flag
lol I thought they're anti-Israel?

antitheist here. please gas the atheist anarchists before they ruin the only pretty buildings and art, ie religious art

German logic at its finest. Never understanding the enemy within. Keep treating your leaders as your brothers you brainlet fuck. Almost glad you will finally be extinct.

>Halle
you deserve it

>fight, whether its the Muslims, the Gov't or us, there will be blood.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDNdkFomTCg

Well what about the old EU versus the new EU + Russia?
Basically the Slavs versus the rest.

The ideology war has already started. They started poiting their fingers at us...we are the enemy of EU.

Very true. They are almost the same. Which is why all ancaps are deranged beta's who want to be cucked by women. Not even exaggerating.

>german church in germany
>words are english
Gee...

Prague > all of Western Europe

I deserve it? It´s a city in YOUR country.

one does not exclude the other. Here in DK some of the old large church buildings also serve as record keepers for the National Library. Mostly the obvious baptism and marriage certificates. But also some of the historical records about invasions, famines, revolts and such are often kept safe in those buildings.

This is not antifa sign, this is sign o anarchists.
Well, I didn't knew that shit THAT bad in Germany, lol

Like I said

Do not underestimate the stupidity of a radical self hating group

Antifa doesn't use logic
>