Flat Earth CIA disinformation campaign explained

steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign

They're trying to make flat earth synonymous with Nazism. Don't let them do this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=60744.0
youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not clicking globekike

If flat earth is a tin foil hat theory, why would the CIA spend any amount of time with it?

How long did the brontosaurus survive in space?

No, they are trying to make people that talk about the faked space program, hoaxed news, and the trannies associated with this, to sound nuts to Normies.

There was a nazi, an anti-vaxxer, a flat earther, a holocaust denier and a homeopath who went into a bar.

He ordered a beer.

to delegitimize the right

maybe CIA really believes the earth is flat and they're trying to get the word out

they really are that dumb

>the call that spread the flat earth conspiracy theory

Oh, here's a thread about flat Earth on the notorious swedish forum Flashback.

www flashback org/t457144

It's 10 years old.

>Implying the CIA can't just look back at retarded conspiracy theories that already have a body of "evidence" and a small community and re-purpose them as a disinfo campaign on 4chins

Are you retarded?

Because it's quackery

If you associate insane ideas with the politics, people won't take the politics seriously

Since the oxygen percentage of the late cretaceous period was less than now, the brontosaurus is still alive floating through space. Voyager 1 is set to catch up to it in 4352.

>hurr durr flat earth is cia disinfo

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=60744.0

Flat earth is a proven fact that aligns with the aryan cosmos, jews and christcucks are trying to distance when men from their aryan roots

To expand this is what the FBI used with groups like the Black Panthers and KKK

Have FBI agents/informers join the organization and act violent. Media then focuses on those actions and villifies the group in the publics eye

Law enforcement have been known to disrupt protest to instigate more damage so they can clean up and end the protest.

Toronto G20 was a disgrace to freedoms

Get the fuck out kike

Why do you trust (((NASA))) and (((their))) so called "scientists"

This. Anyone who says that agent provocateurs aren't a thing is retarded. I literally watched cops dress up as the black bloc and smash shit, must have been fun.

>The Earth appears flat when projected onto flat paper
How will round earthers ever recover?

Your god is a kike, christcuck

I don't. I dont even trust their space station BS and I think that space x bullshit too. But I cross the fucking line at flat earth.
>stop worrying about the banks goy, the earth is flat so it doesn't even matter
Thats why they astroturf flat earth

Flat earth keeps getting posted/memed by CIA meme technicians
vault 7 release revealed that they have dedicated department to spreading disinformation on here, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else

I'd like to hear them out.

Exactly, the earth is a torus, deal wit it.

RETARD.

HITLER KNEW THAT THE EARTH WAS A TORUS.

I need proof a torus earth aligns with the aryan cosmos

SO that people don't notice the earth is a torus.

CIA downy memes are top teir goebbels level propaganda. They are simple enough that even the lowest common denominator (kekistanis) can kind of understand whats going on. I approve of CIA down syndrome memes

Because >youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4

Of course you do! go suck some main intelligence directorate cock fucking little bitch faggot

Dude it is so obvious, but you need to do you own research.

You have to realize that the earth is a torus, the sun is "falling" through the hollow middle, that creates day and night.

The Aryan race are the people who live on the upper side of the torus the jews are the people from the middle. The meaning here is obvious, the jewish race is physically below the aryans as our legends told us. Their envious nature results in them trying to take over the uper land of the white men, Hitler knew that.

Not an argument.

where do the jotun live in this so called "model of the cosmos"

>Not knowing Nazis and flatearthers were the same thing.
What a cuck.

>thinking stupid nazi fags could ever make such a good argument like the flat earth conspiracy

Jesus christ you people got here fast

Didn't think Nazifags can get btfo this hard.

What's your excuse other then blacks and Jews? Be pathetic you subnazi faggot.

bump for the only good flat earth thread in history. The redpill behind flat earth is to delegitimize all conspiracy theories. I have a friend who tried to convince his family about conspiracies and he is a pariah now because of flat earth, though he should have known better. Flat earth is a jewish scam

The flat-earth-is-a-cia-psyop is a psyop

says the christcuck, flat earth is legitimate, but go on, tell me some of these "true" conspiracies that I can't easily refute with aryan logic

>how could you believe anything on that website user, they believe in flat earth
So goes their logic... this type of operation doesn't really work in a place like this though.

Just remember, our tax dollars pay for the government to lie, shill and otherwise manipulate us. And they wonder why we hate government?

your tax dollars pay to house refugees and to discredit the aryan cosmos

spotted the CIA nigger

Flat earth theory comes from small minds who are not able to comprehend the shear size of the earth from our perspective.

ok I don't care if it is true or not, it's not related to nazism or any other legitimate movements. If you want to do your flat earth bullshit that is fine but do not take these other legitimate movements down with you because the cattle that is humanity will lump it all together

I was watched a 9/11 video a couple of days ago and basically, all of the recommended videos on the side of the page were flat earth bullshit. I decided to watch one and this guy had a globe. He said if the world was round than the people on the bottom would be upside down.
>Just remember that the Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.

Stop talking about me.

such as?

See, the goddamned kike algorithms are trying to confuse people!

people refer to non-mainstream thinkers as flat earthers now. Give that some thought

don't ask questions goy

The truth is CIA is pushing flat earth to discredit flat earth. Anything promoted by CIA is immediately viewed with suspicion.

Piss off agent smith

That makes no fucking sense. Flat earth is the equivalent of David Icke Reptilian faggotry to discredit actual conspiracy theories. Thats it, its simple. No need for mental gymnastics, they've been using the same blueprint for awhile now. The amount of flat earth shills ITT is amazing though, they're organized.

Globefags are so goddamned gullible they will lap up anything their ((professors)) tell them. Want to know the truth? Don't rely on ANY information or techniques that rely on outside data or assumptions. Trust only your own eyes. This way you will find the truth.

>people won't take the politics seriously
That's our strength.
CIA niggers are too dumb to understand memetic warfare.
We need to appear as ridiculous as possible, it makes us seem innocuous. This way we can grow strong without any serious backlash.
Look at Donald Trump, no one took him seriously, they thought he was a total joke. Then on the night of the election they were totally blindsided, they bought into their own propaganda and underestimated us.
Let their pride and self confidence work against them.
>t. CIA nigger
Terry is going to run you over with his car.

another nail in the kike globe coffin

> t. the army of paid NSA globeshills ready to strike a moment's notice

You (((NASA))) shills are out in full force today huh? Globalist kikes like you trying to force the (((globe))) narrative down our throats?

Wouldn't you be able to see the sun at all times of day if your infographic was true?

Considering you can see the sun during the day, and see stars at night which are significantly further away

Why is it so difficult to make an accurate world map if the world is flat?

>if you don't believe the official 9/11 story, you're just like flat earthers
When your psy-op pops up overnight in a 100% non-organic manner it makes it obvious af.

brainlets, when will they learn?

>tfw they think we ever left the the firmament
We have never left the atmosphere. We can't. There is an impenetrable barrier that will never allow it.

This. No amount of Jewish astroturfing is going to make me think that the earth is flat.

>it's always daytime in the middle

Did Jesus ever preach anything about mathematics? I'm beginning to doubt that 1 + 1 = 2. I mean we all just get taught that and take it for granted, but what else have we been lied to about? I find it odd that we have all of these math and science books and yet very little if any of it was included in the Holy Bible.

What is the evidence that the stars are significantly farther away? Size can't tell you since there is no trivial way to distinguish a large faraway object from a close small object. Spectroscopy is one of the methods astronomers use but it relies on pre-gathered values for atomic properties which is yet another easily maniuplated value which you must ask ((scientists)) for or use multimillion dollar equipment to acquire. Parallax is another technique ((astronomers)) use but it also cannot distinguish between faraway objects exhibiting parallax effects and close up objects moving individually in a way which happens to match parallax.

I'm ashamed I didn't realize this sooner

>Australia stretched out so much it's almost unrecognizable
How can you be so stupid? Flat earthers can't even draw a fucking map, let alone explain how eclipses work. Flat earthers are literally retarded.

▲▲

Only a fraction of these people are legit flat earthers. Most of them are shills on payroll. They come in waves.

>the world is in place by an electromagnetic force
Can somebody elaborate this? I know what it is but how the fuck does it keep people on the ground?

>1 post by this id

Have you ever been to Australia? It literally looks exactly like that.

See

Are you fucking retarded? What the fuck is the point of bringing that up if he isnt the OP. What are you implying? See, this is where you guys fall short, you cannot attack everyone who is critical of your psyop like that, it doesn't look organic. The amount of you guys ITT is pretty suspect too. Go back to the drawing board CIA, this shit is easy to see through.

This is stupid. You're forgetting the earth rotates, faggot. The equator spends the most AVERAGE time closest to the sun, which warms those regions disproportionately.

Your "infographic" is full of disinfo shite.

Is there? How do you know?

I discovered the earth is flat by studying Atlantis, Pyramids, ancient religions and the occult. Well before it became a meme.

You get a new ID for every new thread you post in, newfag

>trying this hard to defend your sockpuppets

Haha no it fucking doesnt. Look at a fucking map of Australia sometime, faggot. In every equidistant azimuthal map, everything South of the equator is distorted horribly.

Tell me something, douchenozzle. Why can't people in New Zealand see Polaris? Why can't I see the southern cross here in Colorado?

Tell me something else! How can the sun appear to set below the horizon when according to you, it should just get farther and farther away until it disappears from view?

How are scientists able to predict eclipses?

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill

how about they address the issues flat earth brings up, faggot?

>Why can't people in New Zealand see Polaris?

youtube.com/watch?v=ahNfU7zYlmY

>Why can't I see the southern cross here in Colorado?

See above. You make me ashamed to share the same state as you.

>How can the sun appear to set below the horizon when according to you, it should just get farther and farther away until it disappears from view?

It's like a spot light, not a (((globe)))

>How are scientists able to predict eclipses?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw

Daily reminder that God originally said the Earth was flat

When the Juden were put in (((captivity))) by the based Babylonians and (((redacted))) God's word into parts of what would become the Torah they decided to hide this fact in the final text

God has punished the Jews for this by giving them ratlike features and encouraging His subordinates to eliminate the Jews so that the truth may come out. But the Jews persist with Lucifer's aid

AYO HOL UP!
WE WUZ KANGZ O' DIS FLAT EARF!

>You get a new ID for every new thread you post in, newfag

Very old news. The little faggot few yarrs ago was trying to set up Math Powerland which is the best, and discredit FE by attaching all sorts of jew sht. Keks, keep your eyes on the, flat plain. We are not pn a spinning ball traveling 1000mph while going 6000mph around the sun and on and on.....

It was funny when they tried to make republicans be the ones that believe in flat earth theory but a bunch of monkeyballers came out believing it instead

If the Earth is flat, how come the sun disappears behind the Horizon?
How come you can see the Earth's shadow?

Dinasours are also FAKE. Look this up also faggott. No real bones on any displays in any museums. Plenty info on you tb

400 years ago white Christian men were the ones who mapped out the world. Somehow now it's a Jewish conspiracy invented during the space race.

Perspective, when something gets far away it becomes smaller until it disappears. Also what do you see the Earth's shadow on? The moon? What assumptions do you have to make to determine that is the earth's shadow as opposed to a projection or illusion?

I know I'm talking to a troll but...
so the light just magically stop at a certain distance from the sun ?

and even if the sun is just far away it just pretend to drop under the horizon ?

Flat earth isn't a psy-op, but flat-earth-is-a-psy-op is a psy-op

This.