Why do white people smell when they get wet?

Why do white people smell when they get wet?

it's an anti nigger repellent. also, it helps us float

your skin closest resembles toxic waste you feces faced nigger you

As always, fpbp.

Why do black people drown when they get wet?

Why do negroes smell all of the fucking time?

>Be somalian nigger living in sweden
>See these white people keep getting themselves wet every day
>They call it a "bath"
>Wonders what they smell like afterwards because they don't have those in Somalia.

/thread

white girls smell like mild cheese when they sweat. It's so sexy. I want to lick their feet and armpits.

So blind people can hate them, too.

Why do your women have the most disgusting looking vaginas?

Why do niggers rape steal and murder?

Criminally underrated

Damn, beat me to it. Fucking niggers and their shit stink

It's called soap.

Black people smell like hot diapers 24/7 and they try and say we smell when we're wet?

underrated

Why do the niggers in Spring Branch (Houston) always smell like crack?

why do niggers deserve to be lynched and dragged alive down gravel roads and tortured?

oh shit stupid questions, it's because they're niggers. my bad

fpbp

because pajeet has a coastline

Once had a nigger kid "pretend" to be drowning when I was a teenage lifeguard. Someone else jumped in and saved him. I thought he was just pretending, I swear. Well that's my story for today

Wet white people smell like wet people.
I dare to think that wet black people would smell like wet people too, but i've never seen any of them get wet, neither for swimming as they would drown, nor for washing, as they simply don't bother with that.
So wet white people smell like wet people, and niggers of all countries smell like shit, because they never get wet.
The thing is that your nostrils are unaccustomed to the smell of wet people, the situations where people get wet being completely unknown to you.
Clear?

why do nigger people drown when they get wet?

Unless you haven't bathed you shouldn't smell when you go swimming. I swim all the time and never noticed a smell.

kek

>people