When will hitler make a comeback?

When will hitler make a comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer
twitter.com/mighty_buzzer/status/886846956600934402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easter

That comics artist is so bluepilled it's not even funny.

the fuck are you talking about? his comics literally have kikes as enemies.

He/she is doing it ironically. I'm serious, the whole thing is supposed to be satire.

>muh (((jesus)))
Giving the kikes a back door into your system, and chosen people or master race status, is blue pilled by definition.

we know its you malcuck, youre never getting money for your shitty comics.

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer

>twitter.com/mighty_buzzer/status/886846956600934402

hes just a butthurt poorfag, he was pro trump a few months ago, now hes a liberal. hes not even an american, this fag has no convictions of his own.

>Malay Mike

you mean a redpilled /ourguy/ can go back to being normal any day and its effects are not permanent?
I love these comics, nobody ever made modern fiction with the jews as the bad guys.

why dont you get a job?, youre drawings are shit, youre wasting your time shilling and evading bans malcuck. no one is donating to your patreon. I can commission a professional artist on /ic/ that has professional drawing equipment, i dont need a third world chink that draws on PS, kek.

just a heads-up for newfriends, whenever you see these christchan comics being posted, it is 100% the artist, malaysian drawfag, posting them.

it took him 2 years to get $36?, that he donated to himself. is he aware that patreon takes %5 of the earnings? what a poorfag no wonder why spends hours shilling his shitty art lol.

You've obviously learned from last thread by removing the patreon link, but this still isn't the board for comics. If you want people to appreciate your comics, go to Sup Forums or /bant/. Those boards might even help you getting useful feedback instead of being told to fuck off. Most people here hate you more than the BLACKED-posting aussie.

I am confused about the author.
I didn't pay much attention so far but apparently he's some gook who draws christchan comics and he's wanking to Hitler.
But on his Twitter he's bragging about how it's good to be progressive and he's also whiny about Sup Forums.
What is going on here?

>some desperate third world chink starts drawing "redpilled" comics to capitalize on Sup Forums
>wastes hours drawing shitty comics
>uploads them and receives praise
>starts begging for money and wants people to commission him
>start spamming and shilling his comics
>people tell him to fuck off because memes are meant to be free
>spams and shills his shitty art non stop
>gets multiple bans
>goes into autistic rage and betrays Sup Forums
>tries to pander to liberals for shekels
>liberals dont give a shit about his shitty art and know hes only pretending to be a liberal because hes butthurt
>desperate for money spends hours changing proxies, using vpns to by pass his bans to "troll"
>thinks that being annoying is trolling Sup Forums
>writes walls of text on his twitter thinking people actually read it
>shills for liberals to pay him because he can expose Sup Forums and the alt lite.

lol fuck off maldraw,you're pathetic
you're tweeting everyday as if anyone reads them

I see, doesn't make much sense to me but I kind of understand why someone autistic could act this way

Why are Christcucks so fucking cringeworthy?
Hitler wasnt a Christian, he despised Christianity

when youre desperate for money and have nothing else to do, youd think its a good idea. he didnt understand the concept of how commissions work. he did the work for free and uploaded, then asked for money. if you want to be compensated wait until youre commission to do so, not our fault he wasted hours drawing shit no one wanted.

Fuck off, Mike

he also said he "trolls" Sup Forums using a confederate flag, when he gets btfo'd or banned he runs to twitter to write his walls of texts that no one reads. most of his followers are fake Sup Forums accounts, malcuck really is autitstic.

threadly madlraw reminder that malaysia does have blasphemy laws and you should contact the malay muslim police via email and report the anti muslim comics mike has made so he gets killed and finally fucks off for good

its been 2.5 fucking years of this faggot ruining drawthreads and ic threads for too long

he probably doesnt want twitter to ban his account like the other far right accounts. but who knows maybe the redpill is bullshit and he actually turned lib.

sounds like youre just asshurt
his comics are good btw. its the best Sup Forums entertainment there is. nobody makes Sup Forums oc of this quality and amount

you've been trying this for 2.5 years now kangaroo fucker.
time to hang yourself and make sure you die this time.

FUCK OFF MIKE. NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Shut up Mike, kys

yeah we know it's you,stop

If you produce some r34 content I might actually consider giving you a dollar

> quality

a blind old woman with arthritis can draw better, can you even afford a drawing tablet poorfag, looks like you scan your shitty drawings and trace them in PS, HAHAHA.

I feel physical pain from the cringe of this comic

not him retard im just saying its a good idea

also how come you never respond to me on Twitter?

Kill yourself Malay cuck.
range ban Malaysia when?

because hes a coward.

you can draw better?
put your feet where your mouth is dumbass salty fuck
youve been hounding this guy for ages now since he told you crawl back to your whore mother's asshole.

it's sad to see how broken this man became

i vaguely remember when this first came out and Sup Forums was actually enjoying it

now maldraw is hated and despised, and has done nothing but dig his hole deeper and become more unhinged

>this scrub thinks he's worthy for based maldraw's attention
cmon now he doesnt even respond to jontron

its mostly the t_d newfag fucks he told to go hang themselves for thread splitting the /ptg/

how come you never reply on twitter, you pussy faggot?

>chris(t) chan
JULAAYYYYYYYY

you know i have atleast 20x followers than you do i and if i started a patreon for just shitposts i would get more money than you?

alright,i've had my fun
sage guys,it was a good run

im going to capitalize off of malcucks autitsm , im setting up a tumblr and patreon stealing malcucks non edgy drawings saying I have a little brother with autism interested in art looking to buy more art supplies and a drawing tablet, kek. thanks malcuck

make a twitter and i will rt and share all of your drawings and posts

im looking through his drawings then ill make one.

youve already said this many times now salty autistic dumbfuck.
too bad you'll never do it because people have a fucking brain and they will meme these based comics and trace them back to maldraw

Give me 3% of shares and I'll virtue-signal about you on facebook

who the fuck is this fucking scrub bitch
fuck off koala fucker i dont have time to spend with salty pussy ass shitheads

>when the autism medicine wears off

I already have, made $250 so far. im not a retard like you and spam shit, I already stated that youre a bully taking credit for his work and to not donate to you because youre a fraud, haha.

good
hop over to ic and see if you can get some chirst chan commissions
if you tell them its to fuck over maldraw the would be happy to help as well as make a Sup Forums drawfag thread during non maldraw hours and look for the chilean drawfag he would glady join since he has make a few top quality anti maldraw drawings

>koala fucker
im not that aussie you autistic fucktard

already got that angle covered leaf, I joined an autistic artist network.

actually already made money off malcuck, I like to keep mentioning it because he rages and produces more work LOL. not sharing links for obvious reasons. so far ive made enough money to buy an M&Pshield pistol LOL.

A semi-serious answer to this.

No, a Hitler wannabe will not be able to rise again as his/her message would get distorted and shown as "unfavorable" by modern media platforms before he/she even had a chance to speak it. (((They))) have made sure of this, it would have been one of their first priorities after winning the war to ensure it doesn't happen again.

nice job dude
desu i like this maldraw better than the ugly muslim one

thanks man, nothing is more satisfying than shilling against a shill. good things his artwork is so shitty it does look like a kid draws it lol.been doing this since january and malcuck hasnt made a dime in years haha.

Why the fuck do I always miss cash-making opportunities? Spanking good job though my man

hey malcuck, get off of twitter and get back to drawing you chink, I need more drawings FOR MY DONATIONS, chop chop slave.

you know he's probably crying right now in his 1 bdrm house made of cardboard and paper mache out of his shit drawings

you have to take opportunities when they arise, when I saw how persistent and dumb he was for producing FREE content, I knew I found my mark. how come you dont come over and push a fake maple syrup scam leaf? I have a leaf friend that makes a killing here selling "organic canadian maple syrup" to hipsters in farmers market, join the scam dude.

>1 bdrm house made of cardboard and paper mache

I keked out loud, the internet is vast, you can easily set up a page using malcucks drawings for profit. go for it.

yes you are stupid fuck
hes the fucking autist in here that keeps asking other shitheads to report maldraw to the malaysian police
its been 2 years now btw. its like a fucking running gag of these shit for brains maldraw haters

there's no "maldraw haters"
it's just you and the rest of Sup Forums
everybody hates you

I love these threads tbqh.

Can't decide if I prefer Mike or Wayne Lambright though.

no dumbfucker. Maldraw made the first trumpepe. people still spam pepe because of him and they know.
its just your autistic nigger loving inbred ass against this one guy that told you to go hang yourself

Send me a link to the first comic and I'll check it out. But first, lemme see that flag

cpt 7

The comics are too big on Sup Forums. some asspained fucktard cocksucker banned the links like they're cp. Probably got told by maldraw to go fuck his whore mother. find it by googling gijinka christ chan, google knows and put these comics on first search results

MalDraw is one very sad individual...

Reveal your real flag to me and I'll send Malaysian mike a donation of 200$

thats not a nice thing to say to Sup Forums oc makers you dumbfuck nigger loving degenerate

>his
mike pretending to be somebody else again, fuck off you untalented poorfag

Mike, please... stop already... do you have any integrity left in yourself?
Some pride to stand up for yourself and say "god fucking dammit, i'm pathetic", "I need to do something better for myself".

This is embaracing, Mike... The line must be drawn in your life...

>Jerry, where are you?

just got home from work, came in here during my lunch break and malcuck is still here lol and still drawing his shitty comics for FREE with the hope that hell get paid one day lol. hey malcuck, at least have the balls to stand up for yourself, stop pretending to be someone that cares about your comics, nobody shills your shit but you.

If you keep being asshurt on a bunch of drawings because they remind maldraw to go fucking hang yourself maybe you should listen to his advice nigger lover

>RABLE RABLE

Buy an English dictionary before you draw anything else.

says the faggot that sucks obamas dick on twitter, haha. not even liberals believe your shit malcuck, youre not even man enough to stand up for yourself haha.