MINNESOTA YES!

Black Somali diversity hire Police officer shoots unarmed White Woman (from Australia) in Minneapolis MN

Cant find a single national headline saying a black cop shoots unarmed white woman anywhere.

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/07/17/mpd-officer-shot-woman-identified/ (black Somali cop)

m.startribune.com/woman-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting-in-south-minneapolis/434782213/ (Unarmed white woman)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703892/Police-officer-shot-Justine-Damond-identified.html
twitter.com/realdoctorwhite/status/887048272292048897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasn't she the one who called the cops and was in her pajamas?

Yes she was in her PJs
No gun was found at the scene
Her cellphone was

>from Australia
I don't know what pisses me off more.

Than what?

Guess white lives don't matter

At least she was a gun control leftist that was killed

fucker turned off his body cam to kill whity.

>Call the Police
>Get shot by a somalia police officer with 1 year experience

Is anyone surprised the boot lickers on this site are trying to slide this?

>be leftist guncontrol diversity is our strength white cuck
>get shot by low IQ nigger diversity hire
Honestly, she kinda deserved it

That being said I'm not above using this to attack the media for their obvious double standards reporting on race

he thought she was a ghost, I bet. these people have 70 IQ, remember.

>Unarmed
So what? White cops kills black boys all the time, but you guys doesn't care at all.. Why doesn't you? Yes because you guys are fucking racists

>these people have 70 IQ, remember.
Wrong, iq isn't a good measurement for intelligence. Iq tests are made for white people, that's why whites scored high

>Sweden

Sweden yes

Police do training drills with their sidearms all the time: draw and fire, over and over.
This low IQ diversity hire is not capable of dealing with the draw and fire reflex, and thinking, at the same time. That's what happened.

Reminder that Minnesota is filled with Swedish faggots like this.

>Cant find a single national headline saying a black cop shoots unarmed white woman anywhere.

Jew 'News' has taken race out of this story completely...lmao

Stop with this stupid meme, you guys have never been to Sweden. Visit my beautiful city, Stockholm yourself and you will see that everything is just a meme

Honestly police being unable to furnish body camera footage should be considered an admission of guilt. In the event they claim there was an actual failure the camera can be returned to the manufacturer who will determine if said camera had actually failed in line with the claim by the officer as part of the inquiry.

Honey, your entire country is a meme

>Visit Sweden
>See that everything is just a meme
We know, sweetheart

Both bodycams turned off. The great cover-up begineth.

Of course they have
Honestly I expect it to be forgotten very soon

Fucking scumbag nigger piece of shit should be publicly lynched along with every last Somali in Minnesota. All of you cuckold white liberals are the people responsible for all this. You invite these savages into our homes and take no responsibility when they turn out to be completely incompatible with civilization.

Somali niggers have an iq of 70 on average. I bet he is to dumb to even understand how that camera works.

If she was Abo they may have spun the headlines then.

>niggers in your country
>why are they acting like niggers

who cares this is what the based pedes want

They just run continuously. He didn't have to do anything to turn it off and would have to intentionally turn it off. His partner did the same and in my perfect world he would be tried as an accessory to murder.

>MSN has temporarily removed commenting on our websites while we explore better ways for you to engage in discussion on the issues you care about.

Fkn lol

We just lost the body cam.
That sucks.

He had a pending federal complaint against him. Also his partner allegedly freaked out when he shot her through the vehicle door.

Good job Sweden you cracked the code! Were racists! Do you want a cookie? Or a big brown shit-covered cock?

Fuck off, Norgay. I hate your pathetic country

It's seriously time to boycott Minnesota. Psycho untrained Somali "cops" murdering white women, shooting dogs, etc. - that state is hopeless and should have to suffer the consequences of its stupidity and cruelty.

She was a gun control diversity is our strength type, so at least they killed the right people this time.

>both cops had their cameras off

Nothing sus...

Yea. I suppose tests that test reasoning skills would only be relevant to whites and Asians.

>shoots unarmed White Woman
>from Australia
That's what you get when you shitpost IRL

>hiring Somalis as police officers

This is hands down one of the funniest fucking things I've ever heard. I wonder who the genius was that came up with that idea? Have they never heard of Somalia? Shit, even American niggers wouldn't want armed Somalis patrolling their neighborhoods.

Somalis are dark-skinned Caucasians faggot.

Not black.

JUST LIKE ONE OF US!!

Muh Magic Dirt!!

What it realistically means is that they didn't have time to turn it on. They generally turn it on after making contact, they must've rolled up and the Somali subhuman almost immediately opened fire on the strayacunt.

It seems Canada is leaking into Minnesota

Do you even have a single fact to back up this complete and utter bullshit?

Explain to me how this fuck doesn't deserve the death sentence. Cops need to be held to a higher standard than civilians, instead they are given special treatment.

>Fuck off, Norgay. I hate your pathetic country

Haha!!
SWeden trying to bantz anyone at this point!!
WEW LADZ!!

I spent two weeks in Sweden in May. All I saw in Stockholm were roving bands of young A's: Asians, Arabs, and Africans. Families of Paki's all over King's park. Your city is shit.

Please let someone find oil in Sweden, we need to give your country some freedom.

Remind me, why do ethiopian children have difficulties recognising their reflections, but crows and chimps don't?

>Somalis are dark-skinned Caucasians faggot.

T.Tariq Nasheed

It was in an article I read, I live here I've read like 20+ of them so I don't remember which

I'll see if I can find it

It basically said she was in favor of gun control like Australia has because it makes it more safe

I don't think the Somali deserves to be killed, he's just a typically dumb Somali. The (((white))) cuck who thought giving a Somali a gun was a good idea should be shot in the head though. Somali was just doing what Somalis do which is why making them police is insane.

Maybe ethiopian muslims, but ethiopian Christians tend to be pretty smart. If they are genetically the same, then I'm sure that says a lot about the effects of different religions given their identical environments.

Notice to White Women:
You sided with the diversity is our strength crowd.
You forced the affirmative action incompetence on social services and the country.
This is what happens !!
Your special status mean nothing when pet token negros shoot you out sheer incompetence much less that overwhelming hatred 1/3 of them feel for you.

My wager is that Mr Noor (The Somali officer) pulled his gun out, boogerhook on the bangswitch and had a negligent discharge.

Fake facts
Norway is a shit country
>Drills oil
>Will start oil drilling in the Arctic
>Slaughter whales
>Kill wolves
>Didn't join the EU

Shut the fuck up dumbfuck Liberal shitstain, you know exactly nothing. I'm not surprised that you're this clueless.

The officer has to turn ON their camera. They don't just run continuously.

>>Drills oil
I guess burning coal is more your thing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4703892/Police-officer-shot-Justine-Damond-identified.html

>"Ms Damond had previously spoken out against US gun laws and said it was better in Australia, where there is tight gun control"

but who will BLM support?

>>Drills oil
>>Will start oil drilling in the Arctic
>>Slaughter whales
>>Kill wolves
>>Didn't join the EU
these are all the opposite of a problem

Swedes are the niggers of Scandinavia subhuman

Zing

Naw, he literally reached over his partner and fired through the glass at her.

I think she startled him and he shot at her because he grew up in Somalia running away from other Somalis trying to eat him. Our soldiers spend a few months in the desert and come back with "Severe PTSD" acting like little pussies, these niggers grew up in perpetual war. he probably thought she was some warlord coming to eat his heart.

Nobody
Whitey don't matter
Cops do not matter

I would visit the old Sweden but that's dead so I will save the airfare and just visit the enriched parts of my own Britbong shitty, city when I want to get robbed/beat up. Ain't Diversity grand.

>Our soldiers spend a few months in the desert and come back with "Severe PTSD" acting like little pussies
1. only the weak minded get PTSD
2. shut the fuck up you little pussy, you would fucking die out there in less than 10 minutes.

>Iq tests are made for white people
>thats why asians score higher than whites

Mohamed Noor, the first Somali Muslim police officer in Minneapolis history, murders White Australian woman

twitter.com/realdoctorwhite/status/887048272292048897
m.startribune.com/minneapolis-po…

"He was hired as part of a community outreach program that championed diversity within our department"

>shut the fuck up you little pussy, you would fucking die out there in less than 10 minutes.

I bet I could rape you with one arm tied behind my back

Axom's cameras all start recording automatically when a certain event happens like a door being opened or a light bar turning on just like the dash cam as do most other big name brands. Protip bud it's not very useful to have a camera you have to remember to turn on in a high stress situation. Go be retarded somewhere else.

Is the Oriental Officer oictured the partner who freaked out anyone know?

THIS IS WHAT DIVERSITY LOOKS LIKE

Well that's because you're an idiot mate

Good question.

If the nip he saw slip, under Sharia you must acquit.

This. Ultimately , its our own white traitors whove fucked up our countries against the wishes of the majority that should hang

Isn't it amazing, something like this happens and it can barely gets any traction. These are the boot lickers you post with, they would rather talk about the same dumb shit every day than latch onto a current event that implicates police.

I really fucking hate what is happening to my state
I don't even recognize it from 20 years ago

lol spin it however you want, cops are still part of the problem and now you're seeing skin color instead of the uniform

Blah blah boot licker blah blah gtfo of my thread faggot

They never activated their lights having responded in quiet mode. Not all calls require you to run code everywhere.

Your argument is invalid based on the evidence of you being a liberal faggot who knows nothing.

Hang yourself for my amusement.

>goto america
>get shot by somali diversity hire

It's a cop that shot her so guns aren't so much the issue, most agree cops should have guns.

>now you're seeing skin color instead of the uniform
No, I hate Somali niggers and want them out of my state
This dumb bitch and the low IQ nigger deserve each other

>Visit my beautiful city, Stockholm
ill be there for the 2018 rape olympics

Finland has about 20,000 Somalis so it's only a matter of time when we'll get our first Somali cop. Good thing the number of their asylum applications have plummeted so we'll probably get about 100 this year of which 30% will be accepted. This is the number 1 group I don't want in my country.

>"He was hired as part of a community outreach program that championed diversity within our department"
A divershitty criminigger *and* a cop? Man, this is like a fucking nightmare.

English proficiency should be a requirement, not a suggestion. Stop lowering the standards to employ low IQ Somali pirates!!

At leasy it was a dumb leftist this time not some innocent person

>only the weak minded get PTSD

Yeah ok fedora -lord.

I keep reading that the shot went through the door. It'll be some shit if he reached out and shot her without reason.

I live about five blocks from where that went down.

Fuck, maybe he went full hadji...

hey i;m dan

i expect she deserved it anyway

lots of oil in Norway, when u pussies coming?

I thought you guys disliked immigrants.
1 Immigrant killed, another going to the jail = win-win situation for burgers

>pro gun control
>yoga instructor
Deport the Somalis
Hang the faggots who hired / imported them

No, I hate non white immigrants

finland isn't your country, asshole.
aggressive white people deserve no land, no culture, and no opportunity. aggressive white people do not contribute to civilized white society.

Damond called 911 over a possible assault, and when Noor and another officer arrived at the scene in a squad car, she spoke to them near an alley. At some point, Noor, who was in the squad’s passenger seat, reached over and shot Damond.

What exactly led to the shooting remains unclear.

No weapons were recovered from the scene

>WAT?

Although Noor and the other officer were wearing body cameras, they were not turned on during the shooting, the BCA said. Also, the squad’s dashcam camera didn’t capture what happened.

>DA FUG