Christianity is why the West is no longer in control of its own countries/borders

Christianity is why the West is no longer in control of its own countries/borders.

If you are a Christian you are an enemy of European identity and heritage.

If you do not renounce your Christianity before the coming war you will face the same fate as Muslims and Jews.

Pick your side.

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/
covenantpeoplesministry.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. d&c kike

I would like to die then.

t. child of Yahweh

Enjoy your grave, you dug it yourself

All americans will die in nuclear fire before I die

Are you saying I need to allow open borders because of my beliefs? No that is ((()))

Are you saying that I will be reincarnated and it will matter? No because there is no "god" RIGHT?

FUCK YOU

uh no sweetie
a gnostic (satanist) conspiracy is the reason why the west is no longer in control of its own borders

I'm saying that it is impossible to preserve your ethnicity/culture in a predominantly Christian nation because Christianity is inherently incompatible with those beliefs.

As long as the West stays Christians the West stays cucked.

You have 2 options: Go back to your roots (pagan) or stay the fuck away from religion period.

So if everyone was Christian fallacy or Everyone is Muslim fallacy is your argument?

God damn you are subversive

Paganism is the most cringey bullshit ever. Go larp somewhere else, retard.Paganism is dead

>deliberate misinterpretation and mistranslation of Christianity is why the West is no longer in control of its own countries/borders.

ftfy

>satanic pentagram

Fuck off idiot
Himmler would have gassed you

Paganism is just nonsense now anyway, you would have invent something completely new.

>gnostic

What?

>everything that's not magic 3 day stick kike is cringe and fedora tip
>for my next trick i will give women massive anoints of power and claim my religion is superior as the west is destroyed

just do some unwarranted submitting to women you will never fuck! it works so well!

Completely unrelated to anything I said.

if it werent for christianity europe would be a colony of rape babies thanks to the jihad

Not true at all
Why do you say that when the norse have the edda?

>get rid of the church's influence 300 years ago
>blame the church for being ((subverted)) and losing your nations that have existed since the formation of Christendom

>t. JIDF who is terrified of Christians on Sup Forums opposing them and needs to shut it down

You might snare a few fedoras, but they were lost to begin with, so nobody gives a shit.

written by Snorri who was christian 200 years after we had turned christian. Do you think it was accurate?

look that traitor, Himmler was a good administrator but a coward

Of course its accurate
You havent even read it why would you know anything

If the stories went to people in an oral fashion, you have to realise things get a bit changed.

Why? Its not chinese whispers
Its not just a line of rhetoric its a story
The core message of the myth or the tale is constant
That can never be changed
And thats ultimately all that matters

Of course you can change the whole message, you just change some words. Even if you have all the stories you would not be close to practising the religion in the way they did it.

fuck off pagan larper filth

>t. kike shill who hates Christ like all the rest of them

Turn off the proxy Leaf

It's not christianity. it's the interpretation. Pope orban declares crusade from invaders to keep the west christian. Pope doesn't declare crusade , yet we are being inavded.

I interpret christianity to be a relgion of the whites and that anything non white must be slayed

Kikes found a loophole in Christianity and all existing forms of Christianity deny us the moral right to defend our countries from invaders, if those invaders are sneaky and exploit the loopholes in Christianity.

Islam wants to dominate the world.
Progressivism wants to dominate the world.

Christianity won't even allow us to defend ourselves, let alone go on the offense against non-white invaders who LARP as Christians.

>if it werent for christianity europe would be a colony of rape babies thanks to the jihad
If it weren't for Christianity, Islam wouldn't even exist, given that it is based on Christian scriptures and considers Jesus to be a prophet. No christianity, no Islam.

I totally agree.

>Christianity won't even allow us to defend ourselves

complete bullshit

>I don't know what I am doing

Christians are the ones behind the refugees. The NGOs that ferry them from Africa are almost all Christian charities. Christkikes don't want you to know this.

>muh christianity is the defendder of the white race
>muh crusade
Please stop LARPing. Christianity is anti-white. The crusaddes were a failure and the fourth crusade brought Byzantium to it's knees and opening up Europe for Muslim invaders who weren't stopped because Christianhity was busy infighting.
Plus Christians were rather slaugthering fellow Europeans for their believe than helping the Iiberian people getting raped by Muslim invaders.

>No Christianity, no Islam.
>Implying Muhammad would otherwise never nourished any delusions of grandeur

Sorry, but the fact the Christianity saved the West will always hold true. And remember that the vikangz an sheet assimilated into Christian society and became something other than snow hadjis because of it.

He's right on christanity. A idelogy that tells you to be literally a cuck. If struck on the cheek turn then other.. no denying it christanity is a slave beta religion.

And Christians are also the ones who ruined conservativism in the USA and turned it into open borders neo-communism.

True, the vikings sold europeans as slaves to the muslims.

It's a religion which it's ideal citizen, a cuck.. seriously fuck you christcuck niggers. Take your beta bs and give it to the beaners your why we ass fucked our civ

>slave beta religion
We get blamed by the SJW's and fedoras for more violence than the Muzzies. Also, Afros and Indians were also pagans. We conquered them.

Merkel is the head of the CDU ( the christian democratic party). This should explain why we are so fucked right now.

Amen user

Sorry only a Leaf could shitpost this hard

Go and larp and pretend you are a viking.

Nietzsche shits on christcucks is he not pols philosopher?

It is simple logic, christkike. I know logic isn't your strong suit, since your religion is one of the lowest IQ religions on earth. Islam built off Christianity, therefore it could not exist without Christianity existing. Just the same way Mormonism could not exist without Christianity.

You are saying that Christianity saved Europe from a christological heresy (mohammedan heresy), which is like saying the mafia protection racket saved your business from the damage they would have done to it if you didn't pay the tribute.

>about 500 pagans left in existence
>"R-renounce your Christianity or suffer in the coming w-war!!!"

Nah, I'll keep my convictions and laugh at your retardeness.

What da fuck is paganism? We don't have any writings it's literally shit out of vargs asshole.

>Christianity is the first thing jewish media attacks or seeks to subvert
>the most religious countries in Europe are the most opposed to migration
GUYYYSSSS IT'S CHRISTIANITY'S FAULT

Bring it on, LARPing Wehraboo losers. We survived every empire for the last 2,000 years. We are invincible. Killing us only creates more of us.

The third largest religion on earth is a form of indo-European paganism, numbskull.

Has anyone actually met a pagan who wasn't either an irrelevant quasi-cultist leftist or else an irrelevant Varg-loving Sup Forumsack?

Not the Poetic Edda.

Goddamnit, Sven.

>Do you think it was accurate?

For what Snorri wrote? Yes, why wouldn't it be? He had no reason to make shit up other than the intro.

>implying Christians deliberately create heresies

>We don't have any writings
Look at him and laugh

Racial Identity is retarded. Christianity IS my heritage, and was more successful at uniting Europe than the concept of European Identity. Suck my dick.

That isn't true, Czechia and Estonia are two of the most atheistic countries in the world. Even Hungary has a sizable atheist population.

Heinrich Himmler's paganism is probably the best option for Europe, if it wants to survive.
Look at all the Christian retards posting here; 'muh larp'

True, many of our flock have gone astray. They err insofar as they believe the whole of Europe to be the church - the latter, of course, is in fact infinitely welcoming. Yet one need not read Augustine to understand that the state, the political unit, is not the church, and cannot operate according to its logic. The reason is that humans are sinful.

SEMEN GIVES YOU MAGICAL POWERS!

>poop and semen

Spotted the Jew.

Funny how these kikes ignore Homer, Plato, Aristotle, all who had a million times more influence on Europe than rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef did.

>mfw it's the christians who push for immigration in my country
>mfw Merkel is the daughter of a priest and head of the christian party

>font
>linking nazis with satanism (they were the opposite)

You are all posting in a sharia blue thread.

Kek runs shit now. Take your betacuck religion and shove it

>only hope for Europe
Thousad Year Reich lasted only 12 years. Christianity still around after millenia of persecution, disagreement, scandal, and corruption.

Thanks, but I'll stick to a heritage with a winning record.

lol, Jews are constantly trying to find new ways to get people to abandon their faith in Jesus Christ.
nice try, schlomo :)

The Third Reich did pretty well at destroying you, in fact, it was the NS party that exposed the child sex abuse amongst catholic circles. Your "Christianity" doesn't exist, 99% of Christians don't even correctly follow the teachings of their own Jesus.
>kekistani flag
>muh larp
Opinion negated

You pagan larpers and false christians need to learn about TRUE Christianity, here's some links:

christogenea.org/
www.kingidentity.com
www.scripturesforamerica.org
covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Whites discovering true Christianity is the jews greatest fear.

Oh look it's this kike thread again.

>Homer, Plato, Aristotle
>a million times more influence on Europe than Jesus
Let's all look at the retard and laugh, friends.

there there, poor kike

You sucking kike circum dick if you worship a religion that literally fell out of Judaisms asscrack

>gNOSEtic
it all makes sense now!

>they were the opposite
If they weren't satan worshipping faggots they would get their asses kicked. (((Himler))) was a satanic sodomite and (((hitler))) was an idiot and a coward.

"Judaism" is a newer religion than Christianity.

>Christianity is why the West is no longer in control of its own countries/borders.
>If you are a Christian you are an enemy of European identity and heritage.
>If you do not renounce your Christianity before the coming war you will face the same fate as Muslims and Jews.
>Pick your side.

>Enjoy your grave, you dug it yourself

It's true. Even within Christianity itself this is true. Christian theology took more from greek philosophy than it did from the bible. Why? Because the Bible is retarded and needs to be propped up by superior European wisdom in order to be made coherent.

Is this why (((hitler))) made pagan anti-Christian himler his right hand? Fuck you faggot.

>Written by a jew

>I'm saying that it is impossible to preserve your ethnicity/culture in a predominantly Christian nation because Christianity is inherently incompatible with those beliefs.
>As long as the West stays Christians the West stays cucked.
>You have 2 options: Go back to your roots (pagan) or stay the fuck away from religion period.

>shitting on ancient greek philosophers
I expected nothing less from an american intellectual. What those people said is better written, more truthful and wiser than anything that Jesus ever said.

Hi, I'm a based Christian nigger. I'm very trad.

Can I marry your daughter?

>calling Hitler a coward
>the flag
the shilling continues
sage

I'll enjoy burying you then, repent you filthy sinner

>Tell me how the world works, tell me how to behave, tell me what to think.

Nah, all of Sup Forums are spiritually Catholic.

>Is this why (((hitler))) made pagan anti-Christian himler his right hand? Fuck you faggot.

You got roflstomped by the very people you were rounding up, shooting, and gassing. And you think only the strongest win.

How does it feel, knowing that (((they))) are always ten steps ahead? Funny how the inferior race rules the world, and the Ubermensch are perpetually downtrodden.

>heritage with a winning record.

It's currently working to bring in as many niggers as possible