Anglosphere Thread

If I import A Burmese Python into England and that Burmese Python has babies, the babies are still Burmese Pythons?

Now if British people sent a bunch of tossers off in little boats to all corners of the globe. Aren't they still Burmese Pythons?

Also Anglosphere Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Dragon#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only people who shill this are the Britcucks

Really? You're probably right.

On the same train of thought, why do Black Americans shill the fuck out of being Africans because their ancestors came over hundreds of years ago but White Americans don't feel the same way about us?

Love my heritage.

Wales is nice, do you know any of the language? And what is your opinion on white dragons?

Because our ancestors came here for a reason, Europe sucks.

You ever been to Europe?

I went to Italy, and London for a couple days. But I cant vouch for anything because my ancestors landed in the Americas in a much different time for Europe.

If nations of the Anglosphere accept free travel amongst themselves, won't the be overrun by brown hordes from Britanistain?

Yeah but I mean back in the day:
>Oh I'm fed up with these beautiful cities, roads and civilisation. I wish I could just get on a boat, build a wooden hut in a field and die due to harsh conditions.
Sounds great.

If in include the US the flood would be the other way. But you have to understand, an equal number of white people would move, you would not notice a difference.

No I don't. Wish I did. White dragons seen ok with me but not familiar. Would love to play the harp or bagpipes. I made pic related for my kids to play with. Cymru am Byth

Finally, a place on Sup Forums I AM WELCOME!

In case you don't get the reference, basically a long time ago there was this red dragon and cunty white dragon. One of em got a flag.

Unless you're an Inuit, Aboriginal, Indian etc. it's all good.

British people in USA are Americans and they never call themselves British or English.
That's not the case with the Irish.The Irish Americans are obsessed with being Irish and have movies music and parades to promote it

I didn't. Guess I'm going with the red one

I disagree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Dragon#History
^ in case you want to earn some welsh street cred.

I blame the history behind it, it seems rather silly though. It's like North Koreans not thinking South Koreans are same people because their governments disagree.

inb4 North Koreans ain't Korean!

Englishness does seem to be played down in comparison to Irish/Scottish/German/italian-Americans. But again I blame the history

Can't forget India the second largest English speaking country

They have the same problem as the US, incredibly British in culture but they shun it. Notice how they both left Britain on bad terms, and now both are super powers (India soon to be).

It's not official language tho

It can never be superpower if it doesn't have geopolitical control globally and for that they would need war

Just do what China does, overpopulate. Have your people immigrate to other countries, don't assimilate and keep going until they make up a majority. Now you have geopolitical control, like a Trojan Horse of immigration.

MOGG WILL BRING ABOUT A UNITED ANGLOSPHERE

Thx user

>mfw i see that flag

Where's New Zealand?

New Zealand is

We really need to sort out our immigration systems to be more in favour/favor of each other. :(

cannot allow that until undesirables are removed. you guys took in waaaaaay too many undocumented.

So much

Really? I've never really seen someone deliberately reject our culturally largely English roots, it's usually more through ignorance

anglosphere is a meme
as much as I love my cousins up in the new world, they aren't English anymore
that's not to say I don't think we shouldn't prioritise relationships with them and vice versa but the whole free movement, free trade meme is bollocks

Your ancestors were probably criminals, social outcasts or people facing religious persecution. That's probably why they went to America.

yeah europe sucked so bad in the 1700's that you had to go leave and live in the wilderness until you killed a bunch of subhumans
(read: we killed a bunch of subhumans then you claimed america as 'yours' because you didn't wanna pay tax and you didn't have a seat in the house of parliment)

>we killed a bunch of subhumans then you claimed america as 'yours'
You mean when you sent literally 7 guys from some poverty shithole in London to hold a blockhouse in the middle of 200 miles of tractless wilderness and they would get scalped and leave no warning for the frontier settlements of hostile Indians inbound? British "military"

What's wrong with having a dream? I know it's unrealistic but still.

It seems freedom of movement is the reason we cannot have freedom of movement.

I agree, it really depends who you talk to.

When you realise the american bill of rights is squatters rights :P

Remember the British government did this, you don't need to hate the people.

>british 'military'
you mean the military that invented every first world country in the new world i.e basically every first world country that isn't in Europe
also america has lost every war they've taken part in whereas we have a flawless track record

I don't wanna turn this into yet another inane argument on Sup Forums but don't shittalk our military when we've won more battles than America has and it's not disputable at all

We've been fighting since like our conception which was a millennia ago whereas your nation was born in 1776

Here's a fun fact, George Washington was in the British military. You shit talk them you shit talk him :P

But yeah this thread is about Anglosphere peace, love and brotherhood. Feel free to shit on anyone else though.