youtu.be/RualkLUu-oA
cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/grenier-khadr-poll-1.4198306
youtu.be/-EQjYowsBgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leafs WILL defend this

give me one good reason why the US shouldn't annex Canada right now

Canada what the fuck

You've lost your goddamn minds

You'd have a heart attack marching to Ottawa.

Censorship is free-speech
Division is unity
and now Treason is patriotism

youtu.be/RualkLUu-oA

>marching
this is why your irrelevant on the world stage, relying on primitive shit all the damn time, we have hoverrounds for a reason you damn mountain nigger.

how does someone with this type of thinking get in to power? did he actually win the vote? or did the kikes corrupt the system and get him the win?

It was about saving money dude

Trudeau is an ISIS agent

the fucking leaves have a batshit retarded system for elections, hence why a complete and utter faggot got elected over there.

40% of the votes, 55% of the voting power

Don't your Liberals love this douche despite him losing the popular vote worse than Trump, having no experience in worse way than Trump (business man vs. drama-teacher/ski-instructor)
What the fuck is wrong with your lefties?
I know the problem with ours, they're imported shitskins at a rate that overwhelms the natural-born populations actual voice

Does he stand any chance of losing after this? Are Canadians cucked enough to vote for him again?

Fag neocons still not getting their traction on this.
Play gitmo torture, pay the price. Trump should apologize to him too.
Kys schlomo.

I'm pretty sure one of his promises was to get us off the first-past-the-post system

I'm fit as fuck I could break your faggot jaw and fuck your wife before you passed out

financier and mindermast

if you convict terrorist, they win

like most Western countries the majority voted for Conservatives but the minority were able to concentrate their vote to get dude weed lmao in

The next Canadian tourist that comes to San Diego is going to get sucker punched.

Yeah man same shit here. Our leftists are mostly shit skins. A small fraction of whites are leftist and they're 99% queers or mentally retarded.

quik rundown on his role in the payment?

>muh popular vote meme
First past the post system. No party has ever won the popular vote, especially in a multiparty system. Unless you hate Britain and the legal legacy it left us, which you probably do.

>hoverrounds
Is that some new fangled scooter?

No. You're "strongfat." That's what Americans think fitness is. Probably can't do a pullup.

fluidity is solid

America, your hat poses a clear and present danger to freedom. Also, I heard they have oil.

I can do a front lever dumbass

Electoral reform I keep hearing was the sole reason he won

And he still hasn't fixed it.

And they say trump duped us

Please just do it and nuke Toronto on the way

The conservatives elected literally who as head of the party
People may think he's running unopposed

In case you missed it, Trudeau has actually said that Canada isn't as organized as Germany because of the French and Latin blood
This is our fuckwit of a progressive regressive prime minister, people

well to be fair a lot of our liberals are shitskins as well. not saying we don't have white liberals, we do. they I can't speak for. Im banking on retardation

Because why would we want a cucked islam country you retarded cunt!?

You'd be giving millions of votes to Dems

Post your flabby titties Yankee boy.

Pic related is what "tough" American soldiers look like. Pretty sexy desu.

nah, i'm all for burying the entire muslim population under 10 tons of burning plastic, so it melts an sears them thoroughly but slowly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHHAHAHAA

JUST FUCK MY LEAF UP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Was Trudeau dropped on his head as a baby?

I will never post myself on here. But I'm 6'2", 200 lbs, 10% bf.

Why did they do it?

>I will never post myself on here [because I'm an obese sack of shit].

>But I'm 6'2", 350 lbs, 50% bf.

Hoover up those doritos you fat fuck.

How do you even pronounce "trudeau" anyways?
Hes one of those things ive never heard mentioned in real life, only on the internet.

>did the kikes corrupt the system and get him the win?
How new do you have to be to ask a question like this?

guy's Trudeau totally isn't the communist son of castro
He's just actively trying to kill his own country because he's nice

I wish our country was that cool; unfortunately, unless Canada says something that is troubling to isreal, we can't do anything

It's standard French. Trudo

Most of us won't.
That fucker and his father committed High Treason (part C) but no one in the government is willing to push charges.

Please do.
I want 1st & 2nd Amendment rights.

The government & 2/3's of Canadians have, yes.

It sickens me.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

EAT SHIT AMERICA !!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man i am waiting for the day US soldiers and generals will be put on trial because of crimes against humanity. I wait for the day bush jr will dragĀ“d inf front of den hag.

>because he's nice
Like a true lefty, he loves being generous with other people's money, treason be damned

Yeah but we're not paying him. You are.

Ya, it is. That was the joke.

You stupid fucking Americans. Do you think Canadians like this? The majority of Canadians are opposed to this. If anything this is a good thing; this might cost Trudeau the election in 2019.

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/grenier-khadr-poll-1.4198306

Also read the comments you dumbfuck simple minded faggot

Has Trump said anything about this yet? He is giving money to a terrorist that killed one of our men.

Yeah, well, Canada took one for the team. It was complicit instead of defending its own citizen.
You can bet Trump approved this behind the scenes.

We do agree. Harper already lost the election because of it.
Sad part is Scheer is choosing to die on this hill, like the neocuck he is.
Wonder whose fiddle he's dancing to?

He abandoned that promise the moment he found out that the system the Parliament & Provinces would agree on wouldn't have elected him.

Go figure eh.

Trump is such a bitch compared to Trudeau. Trudeau is a real man who doesn't have to prove his masculinity with acts of cruelty.

The misinformation surround this matter is just sad, and completely indicative of how easily it is to whip people into a frenzy when you tell them what they want to believe.

the facts we know
>Canadian born Khadr was taken to Afghanistan at age 9, by his father. We don't know if he wanted to go, and we don't know why they went. There has been zero evidence put forth to suggest the trip had anything to do with terrorism. Regardless, as he was only 9, he had no choice in the matter.

>Do you think Canadians like this?

I don't see evidence to the contrary much, and you don't seem capable of changing course. Whether you do or do not like it, the point seems immaterial. You'd better figure out how to fix it.

One of you needs to pull a macron, and dupe the leftists into voting for you, then going full Machiavelli

>Khadr, aged 15, was found in critical condition following a firefight. The mission debrief report filed by the US troops stated that a middle aged man threw a grenade, which killed one US soldier. The grenadier was shot in the head and confirmed killed.
>Khadr was taken to Guantanamo Bay prison. No charges were filed against him at that time.
>Several years later, formal charges were filed. These charges were technically not even charges of war crimes, as if they were true, Khadr would be considered an enemy combatant during a time of war, and thus everything he was accused of doing, was legal under rules of engagement. He was denied access to a lawyer at this point and no trial date was set. He was held in detention and tortured for nearly 10 years.
>Nearly a decade later, an addendum to the original mission debrief was submitted, which identified the grenadier as Khadr by name. The original report was not rescinded. No one knows who made the addendum. No US personnel present during the firefight confirms the addendum. (at least I've not been able to find any).
>A week later, Khadr is offered a plea deal. The terms of the deal were to admit guilt to all charges and serve a few more years in a Canadian prison, or refuse to admit guilt and be denied trial indefinitely. (the latter portion is not confirmed by the US government, but let's be realistic here...)
>Khadr takes the plea deal, is transferred to Canada.
>Khadr sues the Canadian government for their involvement in his illegal detention, torture, and lack of a trial.

All of the above is true as far as anyone knows. That is the official story, from both the Canadian and US governments. They have said straight out that Khadr would not be offered a trial unless he took the plea deal. Just let that sink in for a moment.

Really? That doesn't seem like him. Also, if you need to go all the way to Syria to get ten mil, what's the payment for little stuff? 400 dollars per stab?

We need a nationalistic leader in this country to start a new party and lead this country away from degeneracy. I talk to lots of Canadians and pretty much all agree they hate immigration and hate Trudeau. This is on Toronto and surrounding area btw.

> Or acts of even being a man

No idea, but your government is no better Sven.
Rehabilitation for ISIS fighters is fucking laughably insane.

..and he got millyen neetbux for?

>True - Doe

In Chinese it means Potato

80% of Canadians polled think the government is wrong to give him anything

>Tries to justify it
>Still totally cucked
>t. Omar Khadr

where did Canada even find 10 million dollars?

Too bad the victims don't engage in the same honor -type behavior and drive up their and kill Mr Omar. Then our govt can pardon and reward them for honoring a murderer and blind us soldier.

The majority goes to legal expenses. The rest are legal damages for the egregious breach of his charter rights.

10 million Canadian dollars, so like 5 USD

It's Guantanamo. Nobody gets a trial there, so what you have is:

>child soldier guilty of treason at age 15
>makes IEDs
>kills American soldiers
>us imprisons Canadian kid guilty of treason
>family embedded in terror network

He was held as letting him go would mean he would return, and his family supported AQ. What would the US gain by giving him a trial when they could just as easily hold him? They wanted him to sell out his family and connections in AQ. They interrogated him for years assuming he knew more than he let on, and he was hardly cooperative

Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal are ruining it for everybody. Hopefully they realize before we implode.

I've come to really hate my country over the past few weeks.

It's time.

>child soldier guilty of treason at age 15

One sentence in and you're already wrong.
We don't know if he was guilty, because he was denied a trial.

Debt.

Probably borrowed by Soros at a high interest rate.

Same goes for the 20 million he sent to the Clinton Foundation.

Oddly enough, as much 61% of our Liberal voters in a recent poll are pissed off about this shit. But yea there're quite a few leaf fags who're in favour and all of the Sunni and Shia "Canadians" definitely approve of this.

lmao you are a colossal fag. Just stop, everyone is laughing at you

High Treason, not just normal Treason.

fucking leafs

Canada was white as shit

>I could break your faggot jaw and fuck your wife before you passed out
Thats one heck of an admission of having a premature ejaculation issue there. HAHAHA fucking faggot.

Okay, smart as; associated with AQ =/= if you want to adhere to the strict legal definition which you clearly do, so now that we're past that; tell me why an enemy combatant gets a trial when the captor can use that as leverage against him.

What evidence leads you to believe that Kahdr is guilty of high treason

>Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal are ruining it for everybody
Those are just the megnets for the cancerous left people to move to. Real problem is Jews in our media and education.

>our leader is literally this concerned with baby penis

Kahdr was found critically injured on a battlefield

There is zero evidence that he was an enemy combatant

He's a """"Canadian citizen""""" which means his mother shit him out of her rotten cunt on our territory before they fucked off back to Pakistan because they didn't want their kids influenced by Western values

At least were being replaced by Asians and not Darkies, could be worse :(

he lived in Canada for nearly 10 years

Him & his father joined the Taliban/AQ in Afghanistan.
A group that Canada was at war with, and Canadian Forces were in combat with.

Omar didn't even have to do anything once there, he has already fulfilled the conditions for High Treason (part C) within the Criminal Code.

The grenade tossing could be true, it was fog of war

There's this: youtu.be/-EQjYowsBgc

He'd been with AQ his whole teenage years

Why give him a trial if he assisted AQ enough to be in their network? If they find him of treason and apply a sentence what more could they threaten him wth for cooperation? He's more valuable unsentenced than sentenced and why should they if he is an enemy combatant?

You don't have Power armor and Plasma weapons to do it with style.

Just another name for ready to pump and dump fast so he can get back to the rest of the canucks.

Don't know about your area m8, but Somali & Nigerians look pretty dark to me.

What evidence is there that Kadhr, at age 15, wa a member of the Taliban?