If he came back tomorrow all you racist fucks will be delivered in a hand basket to hell...

if he came back tomorrow all you racist fucks will be delivered in a hand basket to hell....such hate and anger towards his creations...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dhlmTJaADXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Arab
>Fuck off were full

There are many reasons I'm going to Hell friend.

Sup Forums will deny this, despite how many times the bible shows jesus exemplifying empathy, good will, and giving freely and abhors greed, hatred, and violence

good thing i have a three digit IQ and don't believe in retarded myths huh

I'm more worried about drowning in a tsunami and I live 400 miles away from the ocean.

You're talking about the niggers and liberals, right?

No, he'd be delivering the non believers who invade other countries and kill, rape and plunder. Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim Jam.

>Jew hippie angry that I don't embrace diversity
Shocker

>you racist fucks
>such hate and anger

Our hate is born of love, for that which is lost. Your hatred is born of bitter spite, and envy.

You don't know who Jesus was, do you?

Freddy Mercury would be upset?

>3 digit IQ
>not 4 digit
Sad.

OP BTFO

OP ANALLY DEVESTATED

The best of Pastor Steven Anderson

youtu.be/dhlmTJaADXE

you stupid fuck ... back in jesus days things were different

also if being worried about worthless culture and country destroying NIGGERS, JEWS and the like makes you "go to hell" (fucking idiot concept) then you better go to hell to ensure peace and prosperity for the majority

SO FUCK YOU and your moronic 1 liner

>all you racist fucks will be delivered in a hand basket to hell
Fuck it, I probably would have more friends there. GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW

I don't think you know how christian justification works OP.

thats like saying our watermelons are born of potatoes
makes no sense

1 Peter 3:8-4:19

Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” ...

Jesus IQ when taking into the account of his on the cuff wisdom would be greater than 400. Get humble

Lotta anons know more than God, wow

Jesus was an Arab you heretic.

That's because pol is full of christian hating atheists

>unironically believing in magic sky daddy myths
Sup Forums really is bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligence sometimes
>muh fedora
Not an argument children

Is that Goku??

Back to plebbit you go

You do know the bible is full of times where god strait up killed and fucked up a lot of people right.

But if there is no god, why haven't you raped any babies?

>has no arguments
>i know il just call them a fedora and that they use leddit that means i win
Not
An
Argument

>why haven't you raped any babies?
Probably not a south african nigger

no he would smite the shitskins and take away the stumbling blocks of the gentiles as he rebuilds the house of israel adding to it all those who will take upon them the covenant. if they do not take upon them the covenant they have no part in him and his wrath will be upon them. the covenant and gospel is currently with the gentiles (whites) and will remain so until it is time to for the house of israel to be restored.

How is that justification for you going against Jesus' teachings? God is above that, not you

>god nukes Sodom
>leaves 2017 Seattle alone

I don't think he's coming back, probably a myth to prevent Christians from defending themselves.

Agnosticism is alright being an Atheist equals being a fucktard ... there is a creator. If science is any good its since recently suggesting we're a simulation.

He did come back, as Adolf Hitler. Evil won, he couldn't save us, and now we're all doomed.

>such hate and anger towards his creations
In self-defense towards those that hate us and act upon it.

>what is the tower of Babel

He's never coming back christcuck.
Kike on a stick is dead and being forgotten about

you basically threw your own narrative in there and tried to make it justify your sins....meanwhile ignoring all the teachings of the bible and following your own personal philosophies....goodshit.jpg

The bible also has many times where god helped and encouraged men kill people including the act of genocide.
The whole Jesus teachings is like a hippy kid who says yeah don't mind what my dad says or does he's just in a bad mood.

At least one honest Christcuck on Sup Forums

Atheists are jews so you're worse.

Almost all the ebin ex liberals on Sup Forums who got redpilled, did so based purely on bitterness over logic and reason

Pick and choose, pick and choose.

because i have no desire to?
>there is a creator.
PROVE IT
>f science is any good its since recently suggesting we're a simulation.
confirmed for normie meme understanding of science and causality.

Isn't Shia in prison now?

>Atheists are jews so you're worse
Who said I was an atheist or kike? Just pointing out that SA niggers are known baby rapists

The first that would go are the spawns of satan; the jews. Then the animal niggers, followed by the pedophile muslims.

There are no literal gangs going around and raping people on the streets, not to mention raping God's angels. Sodom was much more degenerate.

So what you're saying is that Jesus would be angry towards and hate us for our hate and anger?

Makes sense...

UH HUH...

Unfortunately that's the point the bible swings back and forth, turn the cheek then murder a city.
Does Christ supersede god or visa versa?

He would be dissapointed

Of course he would be , he was an open borders pro rapefugee jew. If you don't forgive your enemies they win.

Im not religious but went to a religious school, and was taught that Christ does supersede God, at least the God from the old testament. The whole point of Christ was that the covenant God made with the Jews in the OT could not be fulfilled (or wasnt) and so he sent jesus to create another one, which does supersede the OT one.

how did i do? im pretty sure that's what i learned.

That is because they dont have god in their lives.

Hail Christ and the Holy Trinity, I would love for black people to be civilized and separated from us and Jews not to be Jewing anymore, back in Israel.
But, these days... fuck niggers, and fuck kikes. They deserve it. And don't forget that leftist trash around promoting their degenerate agenda of gender/familial/societal cuckoldry and godless communism.

Nope
I believe he's my lord and saviour
Thus I can be as racist as I want and I'll still be forgiven
Hahahahahaha nigger

>I spit on your religion and notions of morality until it's convenient for me to use against you
Straight out of the Alinsky playbook.

Jesus was a legal immigrant to a welcoming Rome.

"Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, give to God what is God's."

Jesus Christ is against crime and thus against illegals.

Christianity is the only reason your not in a burqah carrying jugs of water.

Not religious myself either my grandparents were though but I never learned any of that.
It does clear up some of the confusion thanks.

and you arent justifying your own sins or making your own narrative? are you the mouth piece for God?

I'm a man so I wouldn't be wearing a burqa or carrying water just putting that out there.

So all the yuppies committing evil in the name of good will perish by God's hand? Sounds alright.

Let him judge me, you think I fear judgement?

That's just what i was taught. There are so many sects of christianity im sure it can differ between them, but think that's fairly widespread. I hope another user can clear it up for me, when i say im not religious, i mean that's literally all i know about it, shit i had to regurgitate to pass theology classes

>Jesus was a legal immigrant
Yes but he was an open borders cuck.
>thus against illegals.
He would have believed it shouldn't be illegal in the first place, thus not being a crime. He was against unjust crimes, did you never read the bible?

How do you rape an angel? Legit curious where you get this from.

>there is a creator.
PROVE IT

yeah because, everything originated from nothing ... the universe just pulled the big bang and some matter out of its space-ass

you have no arguments whatsoever of your own, i don't have to prove shit, religion serves a purpose and is part of culture

remove that and you're replaced by some nigger/arab-nigger ideology and spiral for a foreseeable much longer time as a primitive culture

>yeah because, everything originated from nothing
If god has lived forever then why is not possible for there to have been something before the big bang. You cannot say that everything needs a creator as an argument because that just begs the question where did god come from. If you say he has existed forever then not only do you just not have any proof but this argument can be applied to a reality with no creator as well.

Lot saved two angels from being raped by sacrificing his two daughters to the mob.

why are you both doing this? surely you know that you cannot prove or disprove either your point of your opponent's point. Just agree to disagree

Honestly im just bored and its interesting to get christcucks to see the circular reasoning they use.

If he came back I dont care as long as he will pay his god damn taxes and will not try change my secular republic or i will try try impale this bitch whatever he is also fuck off Jesus we are full you can go to Germany.

I don't know who that shitskin is but he can fuck off back to where he's coming from.

This. The Bible tells us not to murder, but that didn't prevent god from sending the crusades to murder every last towelhead in Constantinople. In order to understand the Abrahamic religions you must first know what a contradiction is my friend.

God didnt sent the crusades, the pope did. If you believe God sent the crusades, he does everything, and sent 9/11 too.

Nigga I AM GOD

> You cannot say that everything needs a creator

... you said that, for all i care he might've shat a nugget and shazam > evolution with possible goodwill or not - who cares?

> begs the question where did god come from

- who cares? might be helpful to know there's something/one and if not the mere imagination will suffice (its purpose is solid anyway)

> If you say he has existed forever

... man knows nothing, except for filling some blind spots and realizing at best how much is missing - whats a average life-span compared to the "estimated age of the universe" and whats forever?

^ surely nothing ANY mind on this planet could grasp as it isn't within our means yet and probably ever

and i didn't claim any of that just that its a thing for NORMAL people (not crazies) to assume there's a purpose, there is someone - for their comfort, sanity, community ... and whatnot

burden of proof as in science? impossiburu ... and pointless counter argument, i didn't ask you to believe i just said i do for a reason

If that's muhammed I'd deliver him to hell by killing him myself, mystic revival or not.

No, Jesus didn't do any of those things and in fact used violence on at least one occasion to kick greedy Jews out of a temple.

Niggers and Mudskins are by nature more violent. Wasn't the message against violence? We are fighting the good fight, I think I will be OK. Turning the other cheek is cucking out, a slave addition to his teachings.

bump for salvation

Sure you can claim that a materialistic reality always existed... but this is a messy proposition that seems to defy what we know of the universe, insisting that this world existed forever when it is made of components that will break down and decay to uselessness in a finite time. Were this world eternal, those components would have decayed to their final states an eternity ago. They have not so decayed, so this world is not eternal.

Jesus hated the Joos, and for that they tortured and killed him.

>family guy jesus
fucking boomers ACTUALLY believe this shit

fucking boomers ACTUALLY believe the bible? i mean it's written in there.