Is he right? Are cia niggers the biggest threat?

Is he right? Are cia niggers the biggest threat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
youtube.com/watch?v=FPC0_k3lt0c&list=WL&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_3cdWKzys
youtube.com/watch?v=7MBOvvHLBuo
youtu.be/D9NbBsZz6rw?t=1361
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that guy looks like he has a puzzle basement

Not if you run them over with your car.

This, it's easy to identify them.

How do you identify them?

In short: Yes, OP, Terry Davis is right. However as points out, the ease in being able to identify said CIA niggers removes some of the threat they pose.

sonar

CIA niggers glow in the dark you can just run 'em over with your car

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.
What do we do all day?
We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.
We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.
We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA

glow in the dark cia nigger

JIDF fears Terry Davis more than the Samurai

DELET

With your car

He is a man of great intellect. He once dreamed of starting a Catholic crusade across the Americas like Dune with Mexicans as his footsoldiers, but realized that it was stupid because Mexicans are niggers.

He is right.

gw.

I dunno but he's hilarious to watch and very entertaining.

>He is a man of great intellect.

I'm not certain if he is or isn't, but he is extremely, extremely competent at programming.

Jews are the biggest threat.

Has Terry ever been wrong about anything? I don't think so.

God says 640x480 in 16 colors.

Entertain God and your ass will follow.

watch_it_buddy do_over Yawn couldnt_possibly won't_you_be_my_neighbor fight ehh_a_wise_guy desert air_head tomorrow I_could_be_wrong envy straighten_up anger scum he_be_like be_quiet_bird I'll_be_back pride how's_the_weather stuff do_not_disturb no_more Venus rip_off comedy caution fool downer what_a_nightmare imports ha

By driving by them

Daniel Day Lewis is keeping busy since retiring from movies.

Like babies with nukes. They are dumb and naive (they'll believe anything if they think they are right), but you can't leave them out of sight.
they glow in the dark

Terry is effay as fuck

Went hat shopping today and hE inspired me to buy a SnapBack

Can you believe that there actually people who use an OS whereby pressing Shift-F7 doesn't give you an instant passage from the Bible?

What else are you going to use shift-F7 for? It doesn't even do anything at all in my Jewbuntu.

templeOS is CIA nigger backdoor free too

>the call that shut down TempleOS

and the call that saved TempleOS

Does anyone know how the 'God Song' on the F6 key works?

Terry chimps out on his parents

youtube.com/watch?v=FPC0_k3lt0c&list=WL&index=3

HELLO....GOODBYE...WHAT?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr_3cdWKzys

Terry introduces a new character in this vid, Terry the Black.

Terry just bought more beer. Expect a number of drunkin Terry vids over the next 24hrs

youtube.com/watch?v=7MBOvvHLBuo

Remember when Terry liberated himself from the goddamn bird?

The goddamn FBI niggers are after him as well now!

youtu.be/D9NbBsZz6rw?t=1361

CIA wahhabi's are the biggest threat. Brennan, the fucking director of the CIA for the past decade (abouts) was a secret convert to Islamic Wahhabi'ism. Obama was probably one too.

how is he able to drive?