Jews are the master race

Face it Goyim, the only reason you hate us Jews so much is because we've proved to be the master race. We have done far more for the world than any other race has!

We've contributed heavily to philosophy, literature, and STEM, only a Jew could discover something like relativity. We have also influenced history more than any other race.

We also gave the world two major religions, Christianity and Islam, and specifically Christianity.

We have the highest IQ out of any race, 115, that's even higher than Asians. 22% of Nobel Prize winners were Jewish even though we make up 0.2% of the world population.

We're better at business and finance and economics more than any other race as well.

Listen here Goyim, there is no need to fight us! Lucky for you, you can join our cause!
>*scoffs
Of course, you'll never ACTUALLY become one of us, but, as the saying goes, the best goyim is the "converted" goyim.

at least I have a foreskin

>we've proved to be the master race
try master satanic moloch worshipping pedo parasites

You will never defeat us goy!

have you seen any shape shifting happen within the tribe? also can you give us some insider info on the underground arctic base?

Silly goy, only the most initiated can know that. Unluckily for you, only those born Jewish can ever attain such a level since goys can never truly be one of us, but they can serve best as our puppets!

Your foreskin is a sign of weakness goy.

Relativity is bullshit, and most of it was stolen from goy anyway

Jews create nothing they just steal others work and take credit.

Sorry goy, G-d chose us, not you!

>Genesis 15

Einstein spent several years constructing his theory, he even had to learn an entirely new kind of math called Differential Geometry before he could construct his theory.

Even if it is not right, it's still done more for STEM than anything else. You're just a jealous goy with an IQ of 100.

im part jew and jews are stupid af. As soon as you mentioned stem i knew you were the same ratarded kikes i have to see everyday. Merchant of death "peace prize" oy vey it fits my big noose perfectly

You mean that retarded vegetable lmao. oy vey hes so smurt.

He's one of the few smart goys out there.

You're a gentile. I think you should kill yourself bad goy!

Great sources you posted, had a lot of fun reading them. People hate the Jews because so many of them are scum, the same cannot be said for successful East Asians

33% of the world worships him, 24% revere him as a prophet. That's over half of the world. Not too many people hate him. He's consider the best man who ever lived by many of you goyim.

Oy vey im so bad im worst then 6 gorrilion Shoahs.

They won't be around much longer they just don't know it yet, neither do you FAKE conservatives either. I'll keep you in mind though next time I vandalize another synagogue. Probably this weekend. Getting a really good picture collection of my UNPAID work going. I would vandalize your pet niggers neighborhoods too but in that case I would probably be bettering when I think about nigger creativity. Ok. I'll end this post, you probably have some babies dick to suck on anyway.

oy vey im shaking in my magafayims.

jews are the scum of the earth

The world would be better without Jews.

Even the Arabs think they're scum.

Silly golem, all your philosophy is stupid marxism, you literature is pulp fiction, your STEM is Einstein's plagiarism. And your mark on history on the myriad of years to come is the scabs of measels to fall and be discarded as Man progresses and the jew is vanished.

Your national IQ is 93 and you're so greedy not even a nickel hits the floor without a kike starting a commotion in the room to get himself near it and snatch it with his claws.

So listen golem, kekeke you're a bunch of trashcans

Oh fuck off only Ashkenazi jews has that high IQ, rest of u are same as Arabs and Blacks etc.

It's a sign that it does a double action in the vag of your ugly jewess with fat tets

Ahhh you goys are hilarious. Keep it up with your insults, you're all too weak to and stupid to do anything for the world.

Do you think you've said something?

Ohoho silly golems , move to israhell quick with your degenerate mindsets befer Hitler 2.0 really turns you into industrial chemicals.

>lying
>decieving
>hijacking cultures
>master race

You're nothing but parasites.

get in ze shower jew