Reviewbrah

Why does he hate us so much? We made him famous. His videos were chugging along at around 100 views each before we drew attention to him.

is this what he's actually like or is he larping autism

He got gangstalked by Antifa because of us. Now he's dead. RIP

He is the most mild-mannered white man you can possibly imagine. A national treasure.

These Yui, you coom spoonker

You'll never know peace

He wears old fashioned suits, listen to antiquated short wave radio and rejects all modern youth culture. Of course he hates blacks, rap "music", twerking and the rest of their degeneracy.

he really is a national treasure.

larping. he's the most wholesome guy on the planet. literally Mr. Rogers reincarnated. A great roll model for young people in today's culture of degeneracy.

HE HAS TO KEEP MOVING

This...pain...it consumes me. Reality and fantasy become indecipherable. Nerves destroyed. Just waves of agony cascading one after the other

>roll
role

i love him with all my heart

Because he is humorless.

Send him a half joking email as a genuine fan, and he considers it a "troll" email from a terrible person and won't read it or respond. He hates fun.

He does have his own brand of humor but it isn't funny and consists of just saying stupid stuff deadpan.

Some of the artwork his fans produce of him is unironically amazing. Imagine having an army of adoring fans looking up to you as senpai, trying to outdo each other for your attention. You just know he's swimming in pussy.

The boy inside of him is trapped inside an elderly alter ego

It'd just a filter I used on prisma. Pretty good app desu. But I have seen done good art

>rejects modernity

pol? no dude, Sup Forums discovered this lad like 6 years ago

Yes but he became a favourite amongst Sup Forums when he mentioned that he browses here, and since Sup Forums hasn't been relevant since maybe 2012, we've become far more influential.

He's a virgin. If anyone ever genuinely flirts with him, he will block them because he has such low self-esteem that he thinks they're mocking him. You can see him do this in the comment section. He probably had girls confess to him all the time in school as a joke to make fun of him.

Of course, most of them are probably making fun of them. Internet famous people who are awkward usually find their popularity never manifests in sexual success. Just look at moot. He directly complained that girls always say they want to fuck him on Sup Forums but they never actually do.

I didn't know that, what a based guy.

Never browses here anymore though. He considers Sup Forums a negative influence that only makes you hate the world

(he's right)

>antiquated short wave radio
I've actually got into shortwave (and radio in general) partly because of Reviewbrah. It's nice to be able to listen to things without being tracked and having entries made to your NSA database profile.

You just have to learn to use your hatred as a fuel for your daily life. It's like coffee, just blacker

Reviewbrah does not countenance thotery.

Kek