The cop who shot the Australian woman in Minnesota is a somali muslim

Diversity yes!

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmsandliberty.com/kasler-protection.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-police-brutality-jumped-racial-fence-minn-shooting-article-1.3332799
youtube.com/watch?v=rJzr_zpXQcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile Black Lives Matter went to her house and wrote tributes to the people they actually care about getting shot.

Now you care about police brutality? Oh dear..

Already reported this to Drudge. Would be fantastic to get some nigger hate on their front page.

>still being too delusional to recognize the pattern
shiggy digg

Home intruder. Shitskin with a badge. Spics and niggets do this all the time in the LAPD and NYPD.

BLM need to be gassed

If she would've of have did what the police officer told her to do she wouldn't be dead. Play stupid game win stupid prizes. Nothing of value was lost. She was probably drunk or high or something. Officer acted lawfully.

Did they write her name at least?

He was the very first Somali parasite to become a cop. Lmao
Also, Australia. Lmao

>Julio Bald Eagle

killing a criminal nigger isnt the same as killing an innocent white female, you dumb piece of shit. Bye.

she dindu nuffin

Wait, Mini-soda actually allows their ayy lmaos to join the police? The fuck were they thinking?

If that's not prove of non-existent standards, I don't fucking know. You Amerimutts never cease to disgust me.

USE THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD YOU DUMB FAGGOT

>>133985244398524485244244

She would have died by a kiwi, though

i think the mayor of Minnesota was a Muslim under Obama until he got replaced by a Jewish Navy SEAL

>mayor
>Minnesota

You fuck.

or.. the governor i meant
i could still be wrong. Time doesn't always seem linear to me

Ohh no, look a white woman got shot... So what, the police kills thousands of blacks every year, but I guess one whitey shot is important....

Are you saying she was attacking the cop???

Think you're remembering congressman Keith Ellison, the one who just became deputy chair for dnc

This, Sup Forumsracists only cares if it's about white people getting shot

Fucking racists

He's a police officer dude. He probably had a good reason to shoot her. I know it's tough for this family but right now our prayers should be with the officer who risked his life protecting the community.

yeah, that must be it.
Holy shit.. Democrats are running ANOTHER fucking Muslim even after Barack Hussein Obama... Maybe we should give Mossad the civil war that they want after all

either police are thugs, or they aren't
make up your mind BLM

Have you ever met a nigger in real life?

>make up your mind BLM
>implying BLM people have the ability to think for themselves or use their minds in a critical form to reacha rational conclusion, while its a fact the white people get killed more than blacks from police interactions by a 2: margin
im not sure if oyu realize how far gone, hopeless and stupid a massive portion of the population truly is

2:1 MARGIN*

Police MAKE thugs. We need to either get rid of them or put them under martial control.

This is why you never call the cops. Shoot the intruder yourself.

>sweden
>sides with the somali

fucking hell.

ok Muhammad. Keep thinking that your opinion matters here

fake

>Shitpost IRL
>Get shot
Such is life in normie-land.

wow reverse image search only pulls articles from today about the Australian lady. fuck that might be real

She was an anti-gun twat.
She had it coming.

Kys snownigger

>pol cares about police shootings all of a sudden
>nothing to do with racebaiting of course

Never change girls.

>while his bodycam was off
Why is this allowed?

WHITE LIVES MATTER
WHITE LIVES MATTER

He's a nigger, dude. He is probably too dumb to know a good from a bad reason. Go ahead and pray for him. Suck his fucking dick while you're at it, niggerlover.

it wasnt off the sheriff is covering up the rape committed by the officer. the sheriff is probably another black guy who thinks this will kill his chances of getting poon on tinder

That's affirmative fucking action for ya...two in one, a muslim and black.

It's real, it's from the star tribune (local lefty rag)

>Be Australian
>Go to USA to shit post IRL and get away from killer spiders, snakes and drop bears
>Call cops after home invasion
>Forget to announce presence by applauding loudly and tipping the police officer
>Get shot as is customary in America for being an obvious communist due to lack of clapping and tipping at every possible opportunity

Should of integrated and assimilated properly mate.

>If she would've of have did
t. another Somali economic migrant

the governer is definitely a jew, you got that part right

>Be anti gun retard
>Move to Burgerclap Land

What the fuck is wrong with these people, stay the fuck out if you hate guns, it would be like moving to Germany or Sweden and hating getting raped by muslims.

SHE IS A KIKE

>only two years experience
>only
>two years

diversity kills

>If she would've of have did
whomst'd've do such a thing?

Why isnt that the narrative when its a white cop?

Fuck the gas, get the lead!

>Swedish

Gas the bikes and race cars now!

must suck to be australian.

cant have guns, but all those somalis and muslims can.

How can you be this stupid and DARE to use that flag? Greed makes criminals, not cops

firearmsandliberty.com/kasler-protection.html

Well then, now that Talcum X has opined I guess we can lock this thread down.

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-police-brutality-jumped-racial-fence-minn-shooting-article-1.3332799

It's an affirmative action/diversity hire.

wtf i love BLM now. any of you faggots defending the kike witch deserve gas

The problem is there's somalis in the police force.... How long until a White gets killed?

I wish that somali to deal with ghetto niggers ASAP so he can get capped!

>it would be like moving to Germany or Sweden and hating getting raped by muslims
or UK

Eat shit Swede, one white women is worth thousands of blacks.

the somali did a good job though. he deserves a medal, was probably just getting some good old fashioned street justice for all of the children those kikes traffic out of his home country.

make him king of somalia, hes earned it.

We minnesota now.

Or the UK and hating getting acid thrown in your face.

here is your answer
runs in the blood

Still a potential danger to our people

I am curious, in a detached and unemotional way, about his take on the shooting. Just for curiousity's sake. Like, how will he end up framing that white devil and the innocent cop. But I'm not gonna read it, because its trash.

how? he killed a jew and a foreigner who was a leftist extremist. if anything he just earned his citizenship.

Hands where I can see them, whitey

These "journalists" need to work on their title making skills.

HE'S

A

NIGGER!

He will fuck up soon

No one should be surprised about Sup Forums being a pack of bleating hypocrites. Racists are usually fucking dumb and incapable of critical thinking.

jesus fuck what kind of pathetic creature would write that of all things?

Fake news

>Citation needed

SHES

A

KIKE

no harm no foul.

#bluelivesmatter

>I know it's tough for this family but right now our prayers should be with the officer who risked his life protecting the community.
White women in bathrobes have the majority of white supremacy babies, this is a blow for equality.

There's a citation inside the nearest loaded weapon in your vicinity. Look closely into the barrel and pull the trigger, then you'll see it.

Sure thing nigger, show me

burger education..it's tragic

>White women
jews arent white

This is a journey you'll have to walk alone, my cognitively challenged friend. The world will be better without you, don't be afraid to do the right thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJzr_zpXQcA

Pretty obviously US cops shouldn't have guns because they don't have the training or intelligence to know how to use them appropriately.

In the meantime, Sup Forums will rage that every adult in America should always carry two full machine guns to protect personal liberties.

>Implying racism is a bad thing

I have no consideration for the untermensch

She shouldn't have microagressed him by being white

>
>being racist is wrong
L O L

You are the untermensch, user, did nobody tell you? You get that distinction on personal merit alone, no racial qualification needed. Now, go put the barrel of a shotgun in your mouth and your toe on the trigger...

jews arent white

In America, if you are too intelligent, you can't be a cop.

>If she would've of have
lol

Sure thing faggot

>In America, if you are too intelligent, you can't be a cop.

That explains a lot. Thanks, user. Are there other ways in which this intelligence restriction gets used, for instance if you are beyond a certain level of intelligence, are you prevented from becoming an American? Or for being a president? Is America just a massive nation-sized experiment in the selective breeding of stupidity?

Trump managed to become president, so clearly there is no IQ restriction.

#MAGA