Black women are 7% of the population

Black women are 7% of the population
Asian men are 2.5% of the population

Why is this injustice allowed?

Okay well force black women to become programmers, sorry ladies I know you wanted to do something else, but you have to do this now because muh equality.

You address the problem at its root.

You mean the low nigger IQ and the fact that theyre women? Evolution.

You totally ran into this.

>Jobs should be given by % of population, not by Skill

This is how you get that Nigress Teacher that tells her Students "Dey reycis"

There is a black female mechanical engineering professor at my school. She does research on the effects of heat on curly hair. No joke. She even got a lab named after her. All the other professors were pretty pissed about it but they knew they couldn't open their mouths about it.

You're right, we have to kill black females until they're 2.5% of the population.

ok?

READ A BOOK NIGGA!

End asian privilege.

I had this teacher in my sophomore english.

>I have a degree in english so I can change pronunciation of words, because I'm the teacher!

Uhhhhhhh, no see, that's not how language works, that's not how any of this works!

>You rayciss

Ok.

This thread is dumb.

Nothing about being s black women or Asian man is preventing anyone from joining the stem field. Are you white? If so you better not be in the stem field because then your part of the problem? If your not white, then you better be a part of the stem field or you're part of the problem. I know liberals like to think they are above minorities and can pick and choose what they do with their lives because they know best, but it's up to them, not you to decide. Quit being a racist biggot op!

>Nothing about being s black women or Asian man is preventing anyone from joining the stem field.

>being this deluded

Pretty sure a black woman or Asian man can get a college degree like anyone else...
Just checked, yep they can!

If Musk stayed in South Africa Tesla would be forced by law to have >50% black engineers and management.

Or are you saying they aren't as capable because of their color, race or gender? How racist, masogonystic and bigoted of you!

HAHAHAHAHA
What a waste of a grant

The black woman thing makes sense based on numbers in the us.
13% population black, %50 female = %6.5 so they are actually over represented, and %2.5 Asian men I feel is utter bullshit I'd need to see a sauce for that.

It's almost like when you go to college you pick your major.
Hmm.

>%6.5 so they are actually over represented

How are they over-represented at 0.1%?

You're right. Anyone who thinks that the average black female has 1/10 the intellectual capacity of the average Asian male is kidding themselves

>Why is this injustice allowed?
Why do you whine about shit you people just aren't suited for? Why can't you just be happy with how Africans turned out? If it's such a problem then perhaps you should create smarter Africans starting with your children with LaQueefa or whatever your wife's name would be.