Why do companies do this?

Why do companies do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g
hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/a/1/6a1516239cebd767/Parsons.mp3?c_id=7850302&destination_id=139740&expiration=1500338997&hwt=717b003793756a331314271ed8102b7a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Nasa)))

Komigen..

Virtue-signalling.

bettar question being why is it literally only women in compaines who do they top down landscape selfie type thing for attenion? mind you there is probably 1-2 guys in that pic with a dead souless expression

Look at all those women, no wonder all those rockets explode all the time

>what are classroom photos?
i'll take, "you're a fucking dummy!!", for $500, alex.

That one black dude to the left. What's his game, Sup Forums?

>this to be quite honest

Look how not racist and not sexist we are. we took pictures and parade them like animals to show them off

T H I C C

You ever think women don't want this? You think there are any women in that photo, thinking "Wow. This is super patronising. I'm literally being glorified for being born with a vagina. All I want to do is get back to work."?

I'm curious sometimes.

WTF! I hate NASA now!

Literally to hide the shameful truth that the people chiefly responsible for real work getting done at NASA are white and asian men

Where's all the tubular meat? This is sexism

lel good luck getting to mars amerikeks
you probably couldn't even get to the moon again

where's da boys?

Wouldn't these women be better off in the home with 2 or 3 kids? Serious question... I bet altogether they have maybe 5 kids in that room.

So fucking sad and disgusting.

Haha

Working.

>Tfw you were hoping for a fun picture with all the girls but your doctor just called and told you that you can't have the sex change.

>the only person working is a black guy

kino

>you probably couldn't even get to the moon again

No shit, why do you think we haven't?

>i just wanna calculate n sheeit

Interesting fact.

DID YOU KNOW the jet propulsion lab was created by a guy who regularly hung out with aleister crowler and l ron hubbard and used to jerk off into magic circles to try and summon a sex goddess for him to bang?

THE MORE YOUUUUUUUUU KNOW!

>IM GOING BACK TO THE MOON AND THESE BITCHES WONT STOP ME

youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g

>Why do companies do this?

To show they'er diversity and multiculturalism.

Imagine how much more productive the office was with all of the women off taking the picture

to show everyone in the company or department?

>love space
>always wanted to work at nasa
>see this
why does this happen

>Jet Propulsion Laboratory
>All women
Is this why the USA has to buy rockets from Russia now?

But where is Waldo?

not a single white male. NASA is racist and sexist.

trump will not be president for 4 years

The real question is why does NASA have so many phones that need answering?

>133999999

Shit like this is exactly why he will be president for 8.

This is why we will never go to the Moon again

I though it was a shortage of sandwiches

i tried to go for the 9's bud, it was worth a shot.

Scania reporting in

It's unironically common in america to put all the black people in front during business photoshoots.

Always that one dude

>not going from trump as AI gf

What happened to you, leaf?

Stop distracing the man he just wants to shitpost

To make employees feel good about doing their job (important) without paying them more money!!

Me on the left

Was it take your wife to work day?

Women in the workforce. That's literally the only reason

>What happened to you, leaf?
Trudeau, Im dead inside.

Of course not, women love nothing more in life than to be in the spotlight soaking in attention.

His hope and optimism. Gone.

There was a post about this a few days ago on Hacker News and many women spoke up and said yes, it is patronizing. In some cases they were offered awards such as "Woman Engineer of the Year" when there was no such thing as "Man Engineer of the Year" or even just "Engineer of the Year", which made it super obvious that they were being used by HR to gain virtue signaling diversity points.

>all those dumb cunts waving while the overweight neckeard is working
Pottery

Hey Mike what is on the agenda for today?

EEOC is having a photo op.

Again? Whose going to make coffee and grab out lunch? Fuck!

There's a reason why black men were given the right to vote decades before women were.

take your household property to work day

women

he just trying to do his job
he trying to calculate and shit but he can't concentrate cause all those bitches making noise
he just a good boy who wants to shoot some rockets and shit

Which makes sense when you realize HR is just an employment program for women to begin with that has little to 0 function in real life. They exist solely to make up shit and make women think they contribute. It's an entire segment made for corporations to be able to hit diversity goals

>the single man there is the only one working
>its a fucking nigger
>tfw

I'd also like to mention that government jobs are largely minority employment programs as well. Yet more stuff that's pointless and serves no purpose but is an attempt to bring less able groups up to snuff with white dudes

they stuck the HR staff inside the operational room and did a photo. that poor nigger had his office flooded with strangers basking in the glory of his work

>they say the (((nasa))) dont is like it is, but it do
-black space guy

It's hard to say for sure but I think I'd take a nig over a woman if I had a job I needed to get done

It's obviously a tour group.

Because women are actually people and just as capable as any male.

You as a Swede should be aware of this, the only reason you are a Refugee power House today is due to strong women.

Thank you for making a world a better place.

the ones that feel that way are probably at home with theirs kids.

when I've looked at threads about this stuff on plebbit half the women think this stuff is patronizing. then again, I'm pretty sure the only women who go there are nerds so their opinion doesn't matter.

Because nothing says diversity like a room filled with only one gender.

i see the security team was absent for picture day.

If that lab is anything like mine 95% of them are admin staff or project managers.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

there are at least 2 men in the picture . reeeeeee misogyny reeeeeeeee patriachy reeeeeee gender pay gap reeeeeee all the other other bollocks the retarded cunts say........OP s a faggot

>overcome your racial disadvantage
>actually study and work hard so you can achieve your dream of working at NASA
>lmao we just let anyone nigger or female in we also don't do anything except fish for grants

I see you Markebici.

Wrong. There's a guy in the photo, he is just working.

BECAUZ WIMMIN ARE THE SMARTEST EVR AND DIVERSITY IS GUD!!!!

You have to choose one woman to marry for the rest of your life, and have two childeren with. You can't pick those already claimed.

Only the black guy. Where is another? They literally just took all their women and black people and posed them for diversity points. There's no fucking way that the jet propulsion lab is staffed entirely by women and a single black dude.

Shhhh, if they discover i post here it will be a second potato famine.

how can all these women live with themselves letting that one black man do all their work?

>jerk off into magic circles
That's one of those things that's either going to end very well or very badly.

Sort of like rocketry, I suppose.

lmao

spoken like someone who's never interacted with groups of women in the workplace

all the stereotypes are true, women are literally retarded children and they honestly believe with their entire being that by coming in years after NASA stopped being relevant they're "breaking the glass ceiling" or some retarded shit

out of maybe 100 women you'll find one like you described, at best

That's not fair, she's the only hot one.

i work in a water utility. my team was comprised of 14 men and 2 women engineers. 1 chick got a permanent job in another team, and the other chick did not get her contract renewed. we used to make jokes about gender imbalance cause there was just two.

we dont make jokes anymore.
kek

why was my fucking water bill hiked you fucking hydrokike

The only women like this have Borderline Personality Disorder. They also know how to screw your brains out, but it'll cost you your soul.

REEEEEEEEEE WE WENT PRIVATE BUT ELON IS ON YHE ROASTIE EXPRESS SO A SEAT IS GONNA COST A GORRILLION DOLLARS AND AMAZONS COMPETITOR MODEL OS PROBABALY JUST BE SO THEY CAN DELIVER CHEAP SHIT TO YOU IN SPACE.

FUCKING ROASTIES

I claim girl on the left section, bottom to the right of the spic.

The black guy.

No wonder we haven't gone to the moon in 50 years...

It apparently ended with him actually getting cucked by crowley. Theres a whole podcast about the guy and how weird he was, into all sorts of oddball pagan shit.

hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/a/1/6a1516239cebd767/Parsons.mp3?c_id=7850302&destination_id=139740&expiration=1500338997&hwt=717b003793756a331314271ed8102b7a

Considering the very core concept is strapping someone to a metal penis filled with highly explosive fuel to send them faster than sanic, you have to be more than a little crazy to think that would be a good idea.

my kids willl be ashkenazi jew gods. ruling over you peasants.

that company must suck look at all those bitches