twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/886710167794061312

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol'd tho

Ohyeah?
Check this goy out

balding creepy old man laments over the fact that women don't find him attractive

>And then we told betas
>The friendzone does not exist
>womenlaughing.jpg

> even edgier

Already answered this thread when you tried it this morning. Pic related.

Females like big government, because it's the substitution of the male role.

>that thumbnail

hmm that makes me really think

Guys what happened to "the argument" video???

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

It's the one where he loses hope

Why do people act like acknowledging the existence of the friendzone = men are entitled access to every vagina? I don't see the connection.
The friend zone exists and if you're in it, it's probably because you're a fag, lol.

>Why do people act like acknowledging the existence of the friendzone = men are entitled access to every vagina?
They get defensive when they get caught leading on men.
Women do this A LOT. You've got to be retarded not so see it.
Feminists love the world "entitled" so much because it goes back to the idea that men are all rapists deep down.
They have to counter this whole thing aggressively because they know the SMP is out of whack and the betas are kind of upset.

Its funny how people can never seem to get a complete grasp on their emotions.

It just turns into despair once you get a hold of them

t. roastie

What I find hilarious is how they get offended when you don't want to be friends with them after they shoot you down

jesus christ what the fuck was that

>The friend zone exists and if you're in it, it's probably because you're a fag

this

if you're even orbiting around an uninterested woman long enough to be considered for the friendzone you don't deserve pussy

he's right.
And no you niggers he's not saying hes been friendzoned

Probably got removed because of the Hitler footage at the end.

But it was from this video, at the end:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhHm_xQScE

makes sense to me

Women do this thing where they're huge sluts for a while and then settle down with the "nice guy"

Now, they don't need to do that because they can just get on welfare or pop out a single kid they hardly have to care for while being sluts because a kid gives you welfare by default, and rake in the money while continuing to be a huge slut

Yeah he has a point. Women don't really need to worry about securing a husband who will provide for and take care of them and their child(ren) anymore; the state just does it for them.

Literally really made me think.

Sounds spot on to me

He has a point, you know.

Clearly the dosage of this redpill was too high for OP.

married dad and competent man could pull way more puss than you

made me fink

Argument crumbles when you look at European states that established welfare earlier.
Women's right movement and the sexual revolution caused it, not welfare.

Yes, when her daddy is supporting her.

Image server issue probably.

Dose didgies

This was making it's rounds through liberal twitter all yesterday- weird to see it showing up here.

>being this new

tfw supreme digits wasted on a molymeme thread

he's being ironic, right? just self-deprecation with his fanbase

Morrakiu got strikes on his Tyrant Fashister channel so he hid all his old videos for the meanwhile.

Checked.

this one chart makes all women FURIOUS
learn how a single beta makes over 150,000 dollars a year

No. His theory is that taxes are a way for women to enslave genetically inferior men while they're having sex with men that they consider genetically appealing, thus giving women full control of evolution and allowing them to decide which genes will be passed on and thus to mold the future of humanity according to female needs and desires.