This triggers republicans

>this triggers republicans

does it hurt having IQ less than 80?

I'm not triggered. I just feel sad for all of them for many reasons.

I think you meant "this disgusting any sane human being, anyone not infected by the progressive mind virus" . You are just sick, friendo. The universe will purge you out, we are the antibodies. It's why we seem extreme to you. We are the answer, we will disappear once you do. And believe me, you will.

>that fuck-huge forehead on a female
Foetal alcohol syndrome has no cure. gg no re

>destroying your own genetic lineage in favor of someone else's
Sounds like this is one of those self-solving problems

>sociopath mother doesn't care about you
>get divorced from dad
>family of millionaire leftists
If that poor little girl actually turned out well adjusted I would've been shocked

Ask them if it hurts

god damn she looks like shit
white women age like milk

no wonder brad left her

I am glad these degenerate will not rest offspring.

and that's only because burgerland blacks are 20-40% european, purebred blacks are even dumber

wtf happened to her face?

sad part is that she is only 42

This is fake news as usual. Her parents forced her to see a psychiatrist when she decided she's transgenre and she's absolutly not taking any hormone treatments.

Child develops mental illnesses because mother loves her less for being white

Jolie is such a fake bitch. Lying about having a preventive mastectomy when she got her fake tits taken out and publicizing that shit like it is a good idea.

If she can agree to hormone therapy why can't she agree to do butt stuff with Bill Nye?

Why the long face?

Once you see that much of Africa is literally retarded, you can't unsee it

Why do white leftists create such a self-hatred for themselves and their own people? Blows my mind honestly.

>render your only actual blood child sterile

I'll never understand the left.

Americans are a fucking disease.

I love how so many people on Sup Forums can react to a news without even checking if it's true or not... and keep reacting to it when it's made clear it's fake news.

That poor kid never had a chance. She literally got abused and depraved of affection to the point where she feels the only way she can get attention and sympathy is by doing irreversible harm to her body. I am a little triggered that her white mother treats her like dirt because she is white, though I am mainly just sad for her.

THIS BETTER BE A JOKE

Jon Voight is her father and they haven't had a relationship in like 10 years at least, because shes a demented leftist nut.

>get adopted by brad fucking pitt and angelina fucking jolie
>not privileged

top kek, what does that word even mean anymore

Screaming fake at top of your lungs isn't working ? Note the context also, people dont' doubt bait. The first part is real (and old) the second part is a rumor. It's a fact her daughter has gender dysphoria issues tho, but how would you not expert the child to be fucked up. You're still garbage tho, since you're ok with the first part.

> come to Sup Forums
> have a useless discussion about useless celebrity assholes
>ohman.jpeg