People who believe that 9/11 was an inside job should honestly have their right of free speech revoked, I mean it...

People who believe that 9/11 was an inside job should honestly have their right of free speech revoked, I mean it. These people are simply idiots and it's impossible to reason with them. I don't care if it fuels the inside job theory even more, it's simply infuriating to discuss with these retards and all their made up "facts"

It's always some shit like
>multiple shopped pictures, pictures with no context
>"MUH BUILDING 7 CRUMBLED FOR NO REASON" even if it has already been explained why it crumbled
>"UHHHH HOW DID THE TOWERS PANCAKED???!!" even though literally all skyscrappers are designed to pancake in case of a critical structural integrity failure

And of course the jet fuel shit "ZOMG THE BEAMS HAD TO 100% MELT FOR THE BUILDING TO HAVE COLLAPSED!!!"

Fuck this people, for real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtu.be/gORu-68SHpE
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bush did 911

but its obvious, the CGI looks too dated now.

Deep State and MSM Juden did 9/11

>believes what the gov't tells them

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Do you even know where you are?

Back to plebbit, kid.

Jews staying home from work.

oops

>Automatically believes in what someone who's NOT the Gov't tells him, without ever fact checking

yeah ignore all those cia stock transactions going down that day, nothing suspicious about all those put options

Juden detected. Neck yourself.

World trade centre didn't exist. It is a illusion manufactured in a lab next to the pyramids by lizard shape shifting Jews who meditate on MKULTRA which is then sprayed with planes in the form of contrails and then easily spreads around the world because it is flat.

that edit was better without the triangle

Remind yourself it's an internet phenomenon like any meme, the vast vast majority of it is insincere, being regurgitated for reasons you may never know.

>millions of people saw it live but its still CGI

>People who disagree with me don't deserve free speech.

Does this work from our perspective too? Should we take your free speech away if you disagree with me?

I dunno if it was an inside job but I think they could've easily shot the planes down

I don't know, do I disagree from any FACTUAL event? If so yeah

Shut your fucking hole, weak baiting kike filth

wrong, only Juden working for the (((MSM))) reported planes. real people didn't see any.

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

>Trump sceptical about Airplanes doing this Destruction on 9/11
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w

>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

watch that you shillnigger.

People who believe that 9/11 wasn't an inside job should honestly have their right of free speech revoked, I mean it. These people are simply idiots and it's impossible to reason with them. I don't care if it fuels the inside job theory even less, it's simply infuriating to discuss with these retards and all their made up "facts"

also watch

youtu.be/gORu-68SHpE

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

It was an inside job that served as a pretext to start the invading middle eastern countries.
The only difference between now and then is that I hate muslims more so i am less likley to say in public that it was an inside job and would rather blame filthy arabs.

Nothing is more dangerous than a fool who believes he's intelligent. Democrats go full retard. They don't come back.

9/11 = kikes expected it would bring about the golden age of globalism

instead it brought about the official (yet undisclosed) collapse of the United Soviet States of amerika

I love fate

Yeah good point OP. The discovery of the passports, lucky Larry, the Pentagon scenario and WTC7 etc etc already have plausible explanations as long as you never, ever look into them. I love being an """""educated""""" normie retard who is totally reliant on the news to tell me what I should think or feel. Like come on, it's 2017 people.

>it's simply infuriating to discuss with these retards and all their made up "facts"

so get a job shilling something else like chemtrails or GMO or vaccines or something

we'll be just as retarded in those threads

you have to sell it to stupid, playing the be smart like me move is out of fashion now

you don't debate the points at all though.
but after 911 america HATED Islam and all those fucking terrorists, it made the USA fight those faggots in the middle east