BASED BLACK GUY BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ANTIFA TRANNY

youtube.com/watch?v=1_-w2HbhjrI

And Sup Forums will tell me there's no such things as based black people. You are wrong.

Here you have a white tranny being a complete shit to some random black dude, white tranny gets angry and punches the black guy in the face (failing miserably) and gets beaten the fuck out.

Face it Sup Forums, it's ideology and traditional values that will unite America. Not racism. Together we will wipe leftist scum off the planet. In this case it was 100% the white person that acted like a "nigger" and a degenerate. Meanwhile the black person acted like a normal human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he dindu nuffin he wud a gud boi

>kekistan flag
>based black man

You have to go back

fuckin based!

kek, look how shocked he was when he started knocking his shit in

wtf i love bbc now

He's already cut off his own damned penis, there's nothing the nigger could have done to make it worse.

I never understand why anti-fa are surprised after someone they threatened attacks them..... Theses people have the IQ of an African and need to be shipped to Somalia

>spend 2 minutes in guys face
>punch him
>get BTFO
>GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER DUDE WTF

They didint just threaten him, they assaulted him, throwing the most weak ass pathetic punch ever, happens around 2:00, and later you hear him saying "Is that the best you got?" And proceeds to beat the shit out of xer

kek the cops literally show up the second the black dud starts fighting back.

what the fuck, i love black people now

>xer

wasn't cops, just annoying antifa bullhorn sirens
and I don't mean the trannies who shriek in your ear.

>her

Give that nigga a beer.

just look how sickly and deformed these people are

>tfw you get jews and blacks on your side just so you can't be called a racist or anti semite.

GG

ez

Inbred jews..

Looks like xir had it xir's way at Burger King.

YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

When it comes to pick the whigger or the black man, I always pick the black man.

>Get the fuck off her.
>her
>Guy is like the tallest and broadest in the group.
>Has been acting aggressively all the time and on his face.
>Faggots trying to cover it up with flags.
>her.
Yeah no. If you break the NAP you take the nap.

Thats the face my old school bully made the week before he kill himself. Thx user I smiled.

wtf I love blacks now?!

If they are so based why don't they go to a black country and make it better?

>Break the NAP take the nap
Heh heh I like that

>guy wearing a Family Guy stewie hoodie
cringe

All I see here is 2 degenerates fighting over nothing

>"get the fuck off her"

This is a few months old but if anyone deserved a beating it's that kid with the flag

Should we use nogs as disposable Frontline grunts and use their aggression and anger to our advantage? As soon as the cops show up we skedaddle and leave them to go to jail. 2 birds in one stone antifaggot knocked tf out and nigger in jail.

>people

I recognize that bulge from an #INFOWARS interview... don't remember which one though... old video... why you posting without the trannies mugshot faggot OP

>You don't want me to make you! Trust me!
Fucking faggot lol. Satisfying to see his ugly ass face punched.

Based leaf lol

HAHA BASED BLACK GUY AM I RIGHT MAGAPEDES? FUCKIN BASED! I'D LET HIM FUCK MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER THAT'S JUST HOW FUCKING BASED THIS BLACK MAN IS. HAHAHA GET THAT BASED BLACK MANS DICK RIGHT UP MY ASS NOW FELLOW KELISTANIS!

Why ars niggers held to such a low standard that whites will slob their knob for even the slightest hint of being fucking normal?

God I can't wait till we get gifs and webms of these antifa faggots getting murdered. I'd honestly have shot the whole group, that nigger has a cooler demeanor than me.

Americans man. Most pathetic People.

This is fucking hilarious.

BTFO

Sit down kid.

Holy shit that cunt was so fucking irritating I hate the based black guy memebut honestly some of them are semi ok

this is close

This. Fucking Alt-Right Nazis need to accept us or accept that their movement is dead. Fucking Based Black guy is on my team any day of the week. MAGA!

Shouldn't you be getting raped by ""refugees"" right now?

Oh shit, airliner world and more had a different angle of this incident, fuckin great

brought to you by burger king
>have it your way

Well done my brother

There will be tan and black on my side. Anyone who isolates someone on our team based on skin, will be the first to get choked out. I promise.

Just shows how weak we've become, we can't give our own traitors a beat down, we need nogs to do it for us.

>fuck tha police!
>OMG SOMEONES BEATING ME PLS SAVE ME COPS

lul

>tranny
That's barely even a cross-dresser. If you think that's a woman you need to kill yourself.

>Alt-Right Nazis
get the fuck off Sup Forums

Now, cue this to FF7 battle music.

You can hear the antifa faggot yell "Get the fuck of her" so it's clearly a tranny, a particulary ugly one at that.

>Not using your enemies to kill each other.

Are you even jewish?

>

t. Oath Cuck boomer retard

>Get off "her"

FUCKING BASED
I HOPE HE FUCKS MY SISTER

>that picture
>those digits

geprüf'd

Any more based black guy vids ?

Bro that's my lifetime goal, to make my home country (Nigeria) great and with education acquired here i want to take it back to make all of Africa a better place and not the joke of the world like it is now

time to submit!

Nice.....excellent footage,.

You really can't go wrong with Tommy Sotomayor.

youtube.com/user/sotomayortv2/videos

BASED

I can confirm that the niggers here in Portland are sick and fucking tired of having these fucking white faggot failures showing up at "Black" Lives Martyred marches. I've been stuck in the traffic of a "spontaneous" demonstration and counted exactly 0 niggers but an uncountable horde of degenerate """women,""" women, and spics.

They're tired of weak people who will bleat endlessly about agency and privilege hierarchies, but then turn around and put words into their mouths.

>TWO BY FOUR'D

Better video would be of some nigger beating the shit out of that Assigned Male tranny goblin, but this will do

B B M
B
M

Wtf is wrong with America? Why do you hate each other?

>nigger vs tranny

Kill the tranny, send the nigger back to Africa.

you're saying stuff like this doesn't happen in Poland?

>spend 2 minutes being an aggro'd little cunt
>it comes to blows and everyone freaks out

Typical leftie cowards. Never fails to make me kek.

>Based
>Black man
Choose one and only one

made into a webm

>In this corner we have a degenerate tranny faggot
>And in the other corner we have a nigger using violence
>What a match, ladies and gentleman this is truly an explosive night, for sports entertainment

I've seen the longer version. The cops actually did come, antifags lied about what happened, but the black guy and his friend told the cop they have it all on video.

>muh Alt-Right Nazis
>cuckistan flag
checks out. You need to go back and not return

>nigger lashed out and violently attacked a tranny because it upset him
>This somehow makes him "based"
God dammit I hate you kekistani dipshits. You're nothing more than obnoxious SJWs on the opposite end of the political spectrum. Punch a Nazi/Punch a Lefty, it's all the fucking same, and yet somehow you people think that mirroring SJW behavior is somehow going to magically work out for you, when in reality it just makes the rest of us look like cringy chuckle fucks.
Niggers are not based, ESPECIALLY when they're assaulting people for upsetting them, like they do.

i cant tell who's who. what's going on here?

you're a faggot. the tranny did not like what the conservative black guy was saying. the tranny punched him first. the black guy reacted in self defense. kill yourself NOW

good man

Fuck off Bruce. The tranny punched him first.

How come we don't have an antifa problem here in Alabama? Puts a wrinkle in the old almond.

Well. Most people are just chill. We have some old people protesting current government but not like in US.

>gets beaten the fuck out
You lying weasel. Nig barely gave him a friendly caress. I was expecting some proper action.

Hilariously the cops in Alabama use anti-Klan laws against them.

>Beating the shit out of someone
>Based

It's like you have no foresight to the effect of violence on the political stance held by the violent. Stay retarded frogman.

it's too goddamn hot out for these pussies to demonstrate

I'd love for a big guy like Tyson Fury to go in and batter the lot of them at once.

here's something better, lefty gets a kick to the neck/face

haha what a fucking white cuck