So knowing what we know now, what really happened?

So knowing what we know now, what really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l039y9FaIjc
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
youtu.be/OGy4bmG5SJw
youtu.be/VYXqwbtkkeM
youtu.be/_PoJAvPYzmg
youtu.be/DE9mc0XcFAs
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8EeW7zwSBZg
youtu.be/iFJW-yuPqwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E
youtube.com/watch?v=BM20ZFE8HBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He (((knew))) too much.

>jew me sue me
>everybody do me
>kick me kike me
>don't you black or white me
>(((they))) don't care about us

Holy shit that pic. Also checked.
MJ knew too much. They tried to ruin him with turning him into a freak and calling him Wacko Jacko and it completely backfired on them.
MJ connected with people in a way that those hooknosed shekel grabbers never could.

we know them wanted his reputation destroyed because of what he said.

If only the right would go after groups with this fervor we could shut them down at places like CNN, outing every employee tailing them, etc.

One of the few "good ones". If he were alive he'd still have to go back but we'd thank him for his good deeds by making him dictator-for-life of Africa.

mj is an honorary aryan

Was Micahel Jackson, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

He got chased by freaky cartoonish clay people, took the form of one to get away and turned into a car in an alleyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=l039y9FaIjc

I took my baby on a Saturday bang
Boy is that girl with you
Yes we're one and the same

Now I believe in miracles
And a miracle has happened tonight

But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white

They print my message in the Saturday Sun
I had to tell them I ain't second to none

And I told about equality and it's true
Either you're wrong or you're right

I am tired of this devil
I am tired of this stuff
I am tired of this business
Sew when the going gets rough
I ain't scared of your brother
I ain'ts scared of no sheets
I ain't scared of nobody
Girl when the goin' gets mean

Protection
For gangs, clubs, and nations
Causing grief in human relations
It's a turf war on a global scale
I'd rather hear both sides of the tale
See, it's not about races
Just places
Faces
Where your blood comes from
Is were your space is
I've seen the bright get duller
I'm not going to spend my life being a color

Don't tell me you agree with me
When I saw you kicking dirt in my eye

I said if you're thinkin' of being my baby

I said if you're thinkin' of being my brother

Ooh, ooh
Yea, yea, yea now
Ooh, ooh
Yea, yea, yea now

It's black, it's white
It's tough for them to get by
It's black, it's white, (x3) whoo

Saved for future EWO threads.

Michael Jackson was a white man at heart. That's why he began to turn white in the late 80s.
He loved purity and nature which are traits of the white man. His body recognized this and slowly made every possible effort to convert him so he could have balance with who he was on the inside.

Jackson was a child molester drug addict who hated being black.

He was a fucked up weirdo regardless if he was diddling kids or not. He did eventually name the jew though, so I'll give him credit for that.

Michael, you can't just moonwalk your way into the African dictatorship.

Michael Jackson was too famous for his own good.

Millions of people loved him and would listen to him no matter what. ((They)) looked to slander him by painting him as a pedophile.

Of course it was slander so it was baseless causing many to still support him. So ((they)) got him addicted to pain meds leaving to his eventual demise.

Michael Jackson white at last

Did they fuck up his cosmetic surgery purposefully?

/ourtransformer/

Picture going back in time and being the only person outside the industry that knew how the media are. They have a strangle hold and you can't do shit to them. I'm sure you already know the tired point I'm making. Had he lived longer I'm sure he'd have enjoyed Trump and the Internet spit roasting the media. Thats the saddest thing. The old media was just about to me battered shortly after he died.

Also music got noticeable shitter in terms of innovation around the time he died. Nothing for other artists to rip off of.

kikes killed him because he wasnt down with their pedosatanism

sheeit

do you think he would be pro trump?

he might have ended up trump's VP on how pro trump he would be, seriously theres no way in fuck he didn't browse this site before he ate it.

To ruin his confidence yes. But he learned to get his source of inner strength from within, something the merchant cannot fathom.

Him and Trump were unironically pals. There are pics and videos of the two together back in the 90s.

oh shit, i didnt know that

Trump and MJ are of the same higher species. That's why they got along so well despise being completely different people on the outside.

clay people... like golem

damn, crazy if true. mike was alright. Didn't macaulay culkin stick by him at the end? His parents were total shit heads too. maybe culkin was redpilled as well.

he lived at TT for many years,
miss you Mike

>Jew me, Sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me
>Don't you black or white me

>All I wanna say is that
>They don't really care about us

The kikes had to get rid of him.

>became white
Absolutely he did.

Here's a song to remember him by. youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg

Not sure if Culkin did but someone who DEFINITELY did was Corey Feldman. And he actually was molested numerous times. So what does it say about MJ that he refused to take down the biggest star in the world when given the chance?

Ever listened to thriller closely? Or that video where he dressed up as a Jew? Anyone know the one I am talking about?
Then he turns into that Jew Demon, who looks like Charles Krauthammer? Anyone know wtf I am talking about...cannot remember the name?

after we gas the kikes we need to build that statue he wanted

Yes the kid from home alone testified under oath for MJ on multiple occasions and has never recanted.

youtu.be/OGy4bmG5SJw

Anyone remember in the 90's....when blacks seemed more red pilled than whites? Or was that cause I lived in the ghetto?
Like this song...these Mf's are talking about the NWO. The United Nations training foreigners to attack us, and police us. The elite coming after poor niggers and white trash alike. Adolf Hitler style gas chambers, and how there is a certain group we could extinguish to seal off despair.
Don't believe me now, believe me later on...in the future.
I speak fluent Nigger.

the kikes killed biggie smalls too, because he wasnt down with their satanic pedo shit and he was friends with MJ

The niggers I kick it with STILL sound like this. Country MF's...

Singing about little boys:

youtu.be/VYXqwbtkkeM

A song he didn't write.
I've heard about Tupac, but Biggie too???

youtu.be/_PoJAvPYzmg

This song depicts the fact that a lot of how people act is how they are raised, and that it is the family under attack.
Black families with parents who act 'white' are going to be better than those who act like niggers.
Cell Therapy is the act of being in a cell for decades, and this removal from society making you FULLY understand how full of shit the world is.
It is a real phenomenon too.

(((sony))) wanted his catalogue

Mcauly caulkin is making a new home alone, playing as himself years after the events in the first 2.

It's supposed to be a trainwreck, but it might be kinda revealing.

Mass hysteria. Not unlike what's happening with Trump and Russia. Except Trump fights back.

Biggie cameos on a song or two from HIStory.

Chris Tucker is actually very good friends with him as well.

>is

He named the one group that dare not be named, and suffered for it.

>(((they))) killed Tupac and Biggie
T H E M T W O N I G G A S G O T S H O T

The fag got what he deserved

FUCK didn't mean to quote that second one.

What exactly do we know now that we didn't before?

Time to get paid...blow up like the World Trade.
A born sinner, opposite of a winner.
Everything.

That could actually be kinda entertaining, since "home alone" means something entirely different when you're an adult man. I just imagine a neckbearded Culkin living in a one-man apartment, smoking weed and shitposting on Sup Forums the entire movie.

No really, did some new discovery come out about his death today or something?

youtu.be/DE9mc0XcFAs

he bought into black nationalism. His agent told him to get a white doctor that would keep him alive but he chose a nigger doctor that would give him the drugs he wanted.

Nigger doctor sucked at being a doctor and killed him because he was too lazy to stay awake to keep him alive and check on him while he was on anesthetic.

He trusted a nigger with his life and that killed him. It all makes perfect sense. He died like a white girl.

- liked drugs
- trusted nigger

Michael Jackson Names the Jew

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

It's just something we have been talking about more recently. Listen to thriller closely. Look up what Bobby Fischer said about him...etc.
His song lyrics. etc.

Well, in all seriousness I do find it suspicious that Tupac in particular was killed in a supposed act of gang violence, because from what I hear he actually distanced himself from all that shit.

Has anybody heard this supposed "last phone call" of Michael Jackson?

youtube.com/watch?v=8EeW7zwSBZg

Is it real? If it is, it's pretty spooky.

He and Luciano Pavarotti saved thousands of kids from human trafficking and you will never hear about it.

Sure, there were way more artists involved, but I love the idea of two of the greatest voices ever heard had a super group saving kids headed by big papa Pavarotti.

That shit was all the Jewish cabal of Kabballah.
They even gave Eazy Aids. Or that was always the rumor from blacks I know who knew all those people, in LA.
Jerry Heller. Of course it could have just been cause he was a asty bastard...but it happened very quick.
Some people would be surprised how right blacks end up being, about shit like this though.
They are often in on the crimes...for instance I knew about Iran-Contra from the word on the street, WAAAAY before ayone even whispered about it on the news.

From what I hear, it's supposed to be him all fucked up/on drugs dealing with the trauma of his childhood. Wink wink.

Wasn't this the opening to a rap song or something?

was pavarotti murdered?

You can always felt on the black community to mistrust the government. Keep in mind all the people on gibs deal with beaurocracy on a daily basis. After Tuskegee I really don't blame them.

His contract was complete, they took him past the ice walls to level two.

If he was, it wasn't by a fucking Italian, I'll tell you that much. I'm pretty sure he and Sinatra are patron saints.

Welp, he did try to make himself white

>I knew about Iran-Contra from the word on the street, WAAAAY before ayone even whispered about it on the news.
What the actual fuck? Please explain.

I have no idea, I never listen to rap.

All of that shit...East vs West was all an act. These people were all friends it was all business save for the Jews and Suge Knight.
They were just selling records. That was all. Like Biggie says. IT was all a set up to not just make an assload of money, but to make blacks idolize this type of shit. Want to be controlled by JEws. It was a big experiment in Order ab Chao...how stupid can they make people act with identity politics.
Genius really. But not for me. For me it is obvious. Everyone should be glad I don't work for (((THEM!)))
The part about the coccaine in the ghetto. Where it was coming from and whatnot. CIA...to pay for Iran Contra. Ollie North..Reagan, THE REAL RICK ROSS..etc.

He also owned rights to the Beatles records or something and had Sony by the balls, which is another reason. He was waging war on the Jews on all levels

Links?

Wow I hope there is truth in this. Watching Michael's seriousness and attention to detail is inspiring in a world that could give less than a shit.

Google anything related to "we are the world." I'm not saying they're all /ourguys/ but it's a good place to start.

Funny being a kid as his bug trials were going on. Every body even the teachers hated him. Treated like a freak. Maybe Mike was smart. He could be very much nationalistic as well. Let blacks be in charge of their own countries and whites to their own. Etc. Put all the jews in Israel l. Demolish the usury and let the jews fend for themselves. Perfect

I meant about the Pavarotti saving children thing.

I just meant that he was very passionate about his job. His practice routines were unbelievable. He made other "professionals" look like beginners.

I always try to watch "This Is It" if it's on.

No he just got big and fat and died of a massive heart attack, like any good Italian should.

Found it
youtu.be/iFJW-yuPqwY

Loaded with occult freemason Kabbala etc,etc, Naming the Jew type stuff.
He even becomes the Jew.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E

This was one of the Videos from the album MJ was talking about when he said there was a concerted conspiracy to keep people from listeening to his album.
Remember? "I don't wanna say anything else. Let's just leave it a t that." (Super high pitched)
"I just wanna thank my producers, and Bubbles, my monkey...I have always loved blowing Bubbles.Most of all I wanna thank the kikes for killing me, before my face melted off. Yeee-Heeeee!! Jimona!!"

mk-ultra

Scarred from being raised as a Jehovah's Witness. He missed out on the best parts of childhood and being a teenager. He wasn't even allowed to enjoy his fame without being made to feel guilty.

Neverland Ranch was his attempt at taking back the childhood he never had. A broken man, he resorted, as do so many survivors of the cult, to drugs until he eventually overdosed.

This cult kills

I feel you and im white. I followed eazy-e was a big fan, I read that bg knoccout who eazy discovered said that eazy-e got a visit from farrakan and nation of islam and they took eazy in his office and talked to him for over 5hrs and when they came out Eazy was white as a ghost. Then Eazy started asking where all his money was going and got an accountant to look into it and then he fired his "attorney who was Jerry's attorney" Next thing he knew he was dying in the hospital.

named the jew

This has been a movie that I've wanted for years. I really hope that it happens.

>mk-ultra

I keep telling you guys, it WASN'T MK-ULTRA...

It was Monarch mind control programming.

MK-ULTRA dealt with how various narcotics reacted with mind control.... Monarch was a trauma based mind control technique that used pain (physical or emotional) to carve off a splinter personality to later program as an "Alter"

Michael Jackson wasn't "MK-ULTRA'd", he was "Monarched"

Get it right, faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=BM20ZFE8HBg
just look at the MJ logo from history, its a fucking (monarch) butterfly (also looks like a "horned owl").

what did he mean by this??
thats badass