Can a trump supporter justify this to me?

Can a trump supporter justify this to me?

It seems to me that so many of the reasons trump initially gained support from (wanting to drain the swamp, being an "political outsider", go against establishment politicians) go directly against this. He's actually approving a controversial act a staff member made because "its politics"

I don't hate him, just wondering if this is justifiable considering what he supposedly stands for

Where did he ever say he stood for not digging up dirt on washington insiders?

Where did it say he couldn't be the victim of a Democratic criminal conspiracy to set him up?

Have you forgotten how many US govt. officials were desperatedly trying to dig dirt on Trump to the point where they actually believed a fake dossier which talked about golden showers?
No? Must be the classic liberal cognitive dissonance.

>Get offered free oppo research
>take it
Wtf I hate obvious choices now!

Pretty much everyone would have taken this kind of meeting. Not just politicians, many people would want an edge on their opponent. And if it's not illegal or unlawful (which it's not), then there's no reason for them to be all up in arms about it.

>listening to political gossip is controversial

Don't forget at the debates...he talked about having to bribe politicians to get things done...that was early in the GOP debates.
He said he knows the 'players' in DC that you have to do things for to get things done..

And, it is no different in the corporate world. Especially during mergers/acquisitions.
Blackmail and bribes all the way around.

Drumpf BTFO by Gottkanzler Schulz

1 post by this idea

obviously b8 thread

plz Sup Forums

sage goes in all fields

what am i justifying? nobody cares but the liberals.

/thread
Paco gets it, but he's still staying on his side of the wall

Trumptards are every bit as blindly, stupidly loyal as Clintonistas.

Yeah someone said "hey do you want to save the west"

So Don Jr was like "sure"

Clinton is dirtier than her own vagina, I would have swam through mud to get the infos to put her in jail

sage oppo research threads

What a lying piece of shit. I 100% gurantee that if a Russian emailed a DNC operative and offered "damaging information" on Trump during the election, they would go. They would be stupid not to go.

Nice trips, also these combined make perfect sense.

Russia is not our enemy. Jr. did nothing illegal. We are not going to war with Russia. Get over it. Why the fuck do you people want war with them anyways? What exactly do you get out of it?

Brock even put out a reward for 'damaging information'..

Of course it's justifiable, there isn't a politician on Earth who would have turned down that offer. I don't even see it as controversial, opposition research is part of the game.

Also worth noting, just because people don't like how we all found out about the many crimes Clinton has committed does not negate the fact that Clinton committed many crimes.

>hillary actually colluding with foreign governments, dictatorships, and human rights violators, who gave her millions or billions in campaign money in exchange for favors

>TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY!! MUH RUSSIA WE LOST BECAUSE OF RUSSIA LOOK HOW DISHONEST HE IS THE SON WENT TO A MEETING WHERE HE WAS TRICKED INTO ATTENDING WITH A PROMISE OF DIRT ON HILLARY AND GOT NOTHING INSTEAD, OH NEVERMIND THE RUSSIANS AT THE MEETING WERE SHUTTLED IN BY OBAMA & CO AFTER BEING DENIED REGULAR ENTRY, TOTALLY NOT A MANUFACTURED STING SETUP FOR LATER USE BY A CORRUPT REGIME OF LIBERALS AND ELITIST GLOBALISTS IN POWER