Haiti

what do you know about haitians?

>The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the remaining white population of native French people and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by Haitian soldiers under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines, who had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] Throughout the nineteenth century, these events were well known in the United States, where they were called "the horrors of St. Domingo" and they polarized Southern public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery

I will post moar redpills about haiti

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-haiti-immigrants-deportations-threat-disasters-a7712346.html
archive.is/jCZcH
military.com/daily-news/2017/07/13/us-coast-guard-repatriates-100-fleeing-haitian-migrants.html
nytimes.com/2015/01/31/world/haitians-are-swept-up-as-bahamas-tightens-immigration-rules.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
foreignpolicy.com/2013/01/11/subsidizing-starvation/
nytimes.com/1984/10/03/world/haiti-replenishing-a-most-valuable-asset-the-pig.html
data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean?ID=105
santiagotimes.cl/2016/08/17/stampede-thousands-illegal-haitians-chile/
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article103920161.html
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2016/12/13/thousands-haitian-migrants-amassed-us-mexico-border-unsure-whats-next/94688238/
publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/2015-r031/index-en.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>More than 50,000 Haitians are at risk of being deported to a country still reeling from a series of natural disasters, after Donald Trump’s immigration agency recommended ending their temporary right to live in the US.

Up to 55,000 Haitians are living in America under so-called temporary protected status (TPS), initially granted to them after the 2010 earthquake, that killed an estimated 150,000 people.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-haiti-immigrants-deportations-threat-disasters-a7712346.html

fucking weird ass hatians mow their lawns wearing suits and dress shoes

Checked. Always archive those:
archive.is/jCZcH

OP, Haitians are the bottom of the barrel. They float around Somolian-tier level. Maybe even worse. They don't even have a functioning sewer system there. Like Somalia, much of the populace relies on mudcookies for sustinance. Again, despite the sewerage and pollution, these niggers still have the potential to raise crops and livestock, but they fail to do so. Without the white man and his almighty buck, they would be more fucked than they already are.

>In what it's calling its largest interdiction of Haitians at sea in more than a year, the U.S. Coast Guard on Wednesday repatriated 102 migrants back to Haiti.

>The migrants were interdicted Tuesday approximately 22 miles south of Great Inagua, Bahamas, and taken to Cap-Haitien in northern Haiti.
military.com/daily-news/2017/07/13/us-coast-guard-repatriates-100-fleeing-haitian-migrants.html

All Haitans that are black in America should be deported. I don't care if they're legal, they must suffer the consequences.

(Yes some White Haitians fled to America)

your not just a bot your an actual person...

haitians deproted in mass from the Bahamas

>The tough new policy echoes similar stances around the region, where new citizenship policies and anti-immigration measures have overwhelmingly affected Haitians, who are fleeing the hemisphere’s poorest country and are the most likely group to migrate illegally in great numbers. The top court in the Dominican Republic ruled in 2013 that the children of illegal immigrants, even if they are born in the country, did not have the right to citizenship.

nytimes.com/2015/01/31/world/haitians-are-swept-up-as-bahamas-tightens-immigration-rules.html

They literally eat dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Dirt.

Haiti's IQ 67

i don't know why blacks always create chimp-tier societies

clintons love Haiti

>, former U.S. President Bill Clinton issued an unusual and now infamous apology. Calling his subsidies to American rice farmers in the 1990s a mistake because it undercut rice production in Haiti, Clinton said he had struck a "devil’s bargain" that ultimately resulted in greater poverty and food insecurity in Haiti.
>Despite Clinton’s dramatic confession and his role as the United Nations’ special envoy for Haiti, little has changed in the last three years for the Caribbean country’s farmers. If anything, they appear worse off. Before Hurricane Sandy hit the eastern seaboard, its rain and flooding caused $234 million in agricultural losses in Haiti. For a brief moment, coverage of the disaster in the American media shone a light on the miserable conditions that the country’s farmers are faced with — a lack of infrastructure, capital, and markets that could help their families and the country prosper.
foreignpolicy.com/2013/01/11/subsidizing-starvation/

I know I don't care

Growing up my bestfriend was a Haitian-Dutch mix and his father was a Haitian doctor. I respected this man with every fiber. These are good people if their in right situation.

and a real hero

Haiti is a very poor country, a shithole, but, the Haitians which I have met are more than okay, and hate basketball americans with a passion.

>haitian doctors
malpractice in 3...2..1..

Clearly not you illiterate nigger.

Iowa pigs

>Until recently, pigs were the most often-seen animals in the impoverished countryside of Haiti, where most peasants kept them as kind of living savings accounts. But they are rarely seen now.
>About two-thirds of the nation's 1.2 million pigs died of African swine fever in the last few years, and the rest were slaughtered by teams financed mainly by the United States.
>In Haiti, more so than in the Dominican Republic, raising pigs was a mom- and-pop enterprise. Few families had more than a couple of animals. When the fever struck, the Dominican Republic, with a total of 1.4 million pigs, had 200 commerical hog farms; Haiti had one.
>In the Dominican Republic, peasants often slaughtered pigs for festivals. But in Haiti, the peasants seldom ate their pigs. They slaughtered them when they needed money for a wedding, say, or a funeral or sometimes, when children were ready for school and needed books and clothing.
nytimes.com/1984/10/03/world/haiti-replenishing-a-most-valuable-asset-the-pig.html

> his father was a Haitian doctor
was your friends name Jean-Claude Duvalier?

They are black as night niggers who were liberated by a white fathered mulatto elite who didn't figure out 100% SSA niggers can't be organized to be as productive as whites.

Perfect place to conduct experiment.

- sterilize the men
- bleach all the women with white man sperm
- feed them until the halflings are grown
- put the mulattos to work
- wait

Is voodoo a thing, or is that just a meme?

Also, Haiti is the perfect place to dump Syrian refugees. The Syrians can develop that shithole and probably absorb the negresses.

Just have them renounce Islam and give them Haiti.

According to the CIA World factbook, about 50% of the population practices Vodoo

>Syrian Refugees
>Syrian

user...

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean?ID=105

Do you gte brainwashed about your wars against them?
Guilt trip much?

You seem nice people in the island but the DR diaspora in the States look like a bunch of niggers.

Nigga fuck Haitians

That number is useless unless we have the parameters for the mean and variance. They're obviously not the same parameters as used within the US for example, as that would imply over half of the population is technically retarded which obviously isn't true

but haitians are black. are you racist?

I know that the Haitian Children like to yell out Blonc! Blonc! Blonc! at any of the aid workers there.

god damn, just dump all the niggers there... sand niggers, jungle niggers, rice niggers.

>parameters for mean and variance

These are standard for bell curves. Irish intellectuals, not even once.

It's always fucking French colonies that become the shittiest
Niggerlovers gonna let the nigger be nigging free so much they will nigg themselves an extintion

Fuck you France for ruining Chile via proxy

Fantastic news if they are really planning to deport them.

No shit, I want to know the numeric values used for them. I'm assuming the mean is 100 but what is the variance?

chile is getting hit hard

>The illegal migration of Haitians in Chile took the dimension of a veritable stampede. While in 2003, 2,428 Haitians arrived in Chile, their number exceeds today the 41,065 migrants, with 20,196 migrants only in the first half of this year, according to a report from the Investigative Police (PDI) published Sunday.
>Out of 41,065 Haitians who entered the country during the last three years on a tourist visa for 90 days, only 4,404 have returned to the country of origin. This means that 89% remained illegally without renewing their tourist visa, says PDI, which underlines that 110 Haitians arrive on average every day in Chilean territory.
>The majority of Haitians trying to escape political and economic crisis affecting Haiti and are attracted by the stability of the economy and employment in Chile, says a report of the civilian police. These illegal Haitian migrants see Chile as a country of new opportunities after their disappointments in Brazil the last 3 years…
santiagotimes.cl/2016/08/17/stampede-thousands-illegal-haitians-chile/

>what is the variance in a bell curve

Put the liquor down, Pajeet.

these niggers are doing to disrupt Chile's economy and long term health.

Nigger genes will ruin the Chilean population. They should be allowed to reproduce.

>The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for TPS due to conditions in the country that temporarily prevent the country's nationals from returning safely, or in certain circumstances, where the country is unable to handle the return of its nationals adequately

haitian TPS status ends Jan 18 2018 trump said he will no loger give them TPS

I know it's literally the poorest country on earth.

What is stopping them from using a high variance in this distribution to exaggerate slightly below average scores as being retarded?

hiatians leave Brazil

>thousands of Haitians stuck in Brazil, where many headed after the island’s 2010 earthquake. They withstood arduous journeys across Andean high plains and Amazonian jungles to reach Brazil — only to find themselves a few years later in a worse economic situation than the one they fled. Now many are weighing an equally perilous exit, to other Latin American countries or even the U.S.
>Brazil is now mired in its worst economic downturn since it returned to democratic rule in 1985. Haitians, always at the bottom rung of the economic ladder, have seen their work disappear.
>The number of Haitians arriving today in Brazil through the informal routes has slowed to a trickle. A refuge in the state of Acre has closed. The flow of humanity now goes in the other direction.
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article103920161.html

haitians amassing at the mex-us border

>Then Brazil's economy collapsed and Denera joined the thousands of Haitian migrants leaving Brazil and heading to the United States.
>The dozens of Haitian migrants arriving daily at border cities throughout Mexico now face the same dilemma. It's become the latest humanitarian crisis to hit the U.S.-Mexico border.
>Some 7,000 Haitian migrants are currently stuck in border cities in Mexico hoping to cross into the U.S., according to David Cuauhtemoc Galindo, the municipal president of Nogales, Sonora, citing statistics he received from Mexican immigration authorities.
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/border-issues/2016/12/13/thousands-haitian-migrants-amassed-us-mexico-border-unsure-whats-next/94688238/

Quebec is still 91.6% white (it's probably around 85% now since of all the immigration) even thought Montreal looks more like New-Haiti, northern Quebecers are fairing pretty well with the nigger problem. We probably are the most uncucked frogs remaining in the world.

I went to cote nord (of st-lawrence) in quebec...people were looking at me like a space alien

Because we don't get browns and blacks here, we have enclaves for them and it's all in Montreal

>Send muslims to a continent with no muslims

this is literally the worst idea of all time, DO NOT WANT

T. Blegianistan

I think it was more my french accent when I would ask questions (I speak French, I learned in Quebec but I don't speak the patois). They would laugh when I would say LOI 101 STI!

Once they knew I was from Brazil (my ancestors are italian and german, so I don't look like a brown brazilian) and could speak french they were very kind but still interested in the foreigner that would always say Tabarnac
I am not very brown, the tanned peoples of the cote nord were pretty tan (summer).

many haitians in leaf land

>Domestically, the report focuses on the impact of deportation on the families of deportees, and Haitian-Canadian communities more broadly. Acknowledging the obvious benefits to public safety accrued by deporting those who have committed crimes in Canada, it explores the implications of criminal deportation on delinquency, youth gangs and crime, focusing on neighbourhoods in Montréal with significant Haitian-Canadian populations. A second focus will be on the threat posed by criminal deportees once they have reached Haiti, a country with severely limited law enforcement capacity. The report evaluates the possibility that deported Haitian Canadians could undermine public safety in Canada by exploiting knowledge of and connections within Canadian society to facilitate trafficking in drugs, weapons or human beings. Whether the policy of criminal deportation may have the unintended effect of establishing transnational organized crime networks—as appears to be the case with the maras in Central America—is an important focus of this report.
publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/2015-r031/index-en.aspx

Nice.

Also, how is immigration discussed or covered in the Bahamas? How do you even make a policy when your applicants are white millionaires and Haitians?

It says right there that the mean is 67

just since the earthquake, what 7 years? how many billions have been pumped into haiti?
with that much cash they could rebuild the whole fucking island. there must be some serious money laundering going on there.

hillarys brother obtained mining rights in haiti, one has not been issued in 50 yrs

The big problem was that the Clinton Foundation was the one out in charge of giving out money in Haiti. All money donations in and news reports out when went thru Hillary's slush fund. No surprise to anyone here that only 4% was all that actually made it to anyone there. Over 90% didn't even go to Haitian based companies

really? tell me more

the 'syrian refugee crysis' is a meme. does no one remember this picture? a classic photo- op, like saddams statue falling down

4% of a few billion ain't bad

I'm referring to the distribution of national IQs, not the IQs within Haiti.

Are you insinuating that ISIS it's doing nothing?

Cause that's the CIA job and they don't have much else to do.