Balkans

Are any of these countries white? Its mostly occupied by shitskins right? If there is any Europeans left here, which of them is the most redpilled? Can we rely on any of these 3rd worlders to help us in the upcoming wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn-11IZX9o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada
>70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Minister of Immigration is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

only country on that map that isn't white is albania and parts of bosnia

no slav is white dumb leaf

>t. Phillipino
Theyre all white, slavs are white. They have higher morals than anglos and saxons.

This. Also bulgarians are very turkic but have white dna too.

Probably most based other than Poland.

lol ok slav roach.

>Its mostly occupied by shitskins right?
Your mother is a shitskin.

>Are any of these countries white?
All of them apart from Bosnia and Albania.

>t. Albozerg diaspora

>albania is best bro thats why most of us live overseas to leech gibs and do petty crime

Yourr nigger-tier

Thise shoes arent approved.

is that that russian dude?

I've been to Albania, Italy, Kosovo, Greece, and Macedonia.

Albania
>Mediterranean looking people, 99% albanian, saw tons of hot ass blonde chicks which surprised me, didn't see a single refugee, arab or black person

Italy
>rome is basically nigeria, shitskins, refugees everywhere, stick to the countryside

Kosovo
>same as albania but throw in more gypsies/turks

Greece
>literally a nonwhite country. Most people are tanned, dark hair, dark eyes....couldn't tell the difference between greeks and turks to be honest

Macedonia
>fairly white but tons of gypsies and turks

OP how do you even dare to insult balkans what the fuck? Except for Albania and Bosnia, all balkan is whiter than your cucked country you call canada. Niggers? They just pass to germany. Gypsies? We beat them for fun with sticks. Fuck off with that normie shit

>hides flag

Nigger bre

>Every butthurt Serb ever always claiming the whitest people in the Balkans are not white

You guys are a joke and you should feel sad

These slide threads are becoming more and more. You can recognize the format. Always the same. These obvious slide threads work because there's always new dumb asses who keep them alive. Sage goes in the Options bar, folks.

Who are the whitest?

they're somewhat white but pretty irrelevant and useless. it's fun to watch them kill each other though, can't wait for the next balkan war

here you go op, DNA evidence is better than anything.

It depends what you mean by "white", they are not Scandinavian but neither middle eastern

Includes Moldova as part of the Balkands but not Greece. You can not even complete basic geography never mind understand what regions in which countries are part of which ethnic group.

Werent you on the losing end of a balkan war?

> map done in paint
>dna

jamal stuff never gets old

Would you consider him non white?

20-30% of the balkans look white.

But otherwise 70% look Dinaric or in between.

Dinarics have dark hair and Mediterranean skin heck their just slightly lighter Mediterraneans. it was funny to see pics of serb forces in the 1990s and half of the guys were swarthy.

So many basemenr virgins itt...its a slide thread you dumb virgins christ

Right? Everybody knows Albanians are European and that Serbs are Asiatic, the idea that Albanians are Turks is pure propaganda. Even the Bosnians are whiter than Serbs.

Or this one

>Italy
>Balkans
>American education

Everything checks in

Anyway, for the nigger problem, they are just in big city like Rome and Milan, usually in poor areas, near train stations, etc.
But truly, get to the countryside. We have medieval towns and shit like this, so maybe you won't see the Colosseum but you'll see beautiful Churches, Abbots and landscapes

>Finds the exception, and it looks inbred.

I've personally visited most of eastern EU, including lower Balkans.

Poland is white (blondes white skin)
Ukraine is white (some blondes some brown haired, russians)
Moldova and Transnistria is white (light brown hair and blondes, white skinned)
Romania is mostly white skinned and brown haired, with only some dirty blondes, Transylvania is the whitest (basically german skin, dirty blondes, brown haired)
Gypsies in Eastern EU are very dark, like indians, jet black hair
Serbia in the north is tanned, black hair, some dirty blondes. In the south it has muslims and dark haired peoples with tan skin.
Croatia is whites but with very dark tan, dark hair, no blondes beyond this point

Bulgaria in the north towards Romania is whiter in the rural villages, but in the cities its very tan and dark haired, like muslims.
Bosnia has actual muslims, same with kosovo, macedonia and albania

Basically, go lower than Romania, Serbia, and Hungary, and you will see zero blondes. They will look indistinguishable from Afghanis. First time I went to these places I was shocked.

That's a Serb who owns a channel Squating Slav TV on YouTube.

>Albanians
>Human

pick one

yeah but they started killing each other the moment they gained independence top kek

>he doesn't know that the best combo for womeb is black hair blue eyes.

In order to not be considered inbred todsy you have to mix, right? No wonder Europe and NA want to mix with blacks and others

Albania = Old Sparta = Masters of Europ

All the rest have become cucked

You hide your flag, but I know you're not Albanian because Albanians don't have computers or internet yet. So I'll just assume you're a Turk trying to help your brothers out on the thread.

fucking amateur doesn't even wear pointy dress shoes with his track suit

albanians can't be that bad. there are some smokin hot albanian chicks

Albanians do have computers you stupid bitch, fuck you go to hell I hope I fuck your mom one day

Mc Donalds aren't computers, dude

>Albania
>>Mediterranean looking people

L M A O
M
A
O

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

>Albanians do have computers you stupid bitch
Right. I've seen your shithole of a country from the train ride, don't lie to me, it looks worse than Iraq. You're not European.

So we have a few ugly people, so what? Hot Albanians exist whereas every ancap is an ugly neckbeard with five necks

Pfff Bosnians white?
That's stupid

Bosnians and Albanians are whiter than every other Balkan person

This is the Albanian "boss nigger", called Hashim.

Slavs are not "white".
Balkans are not civilized.
They are Ottoman rape babies.

Sell to Russia, or China, or anyone. Only function is to keep Syrians out, and even those are a better net asset to your whote country, because they mostly have basic education, don't drink, and don't pretend to be white.

That is a turkic face.

I presume you are one of these guys

Don't hide your flag.

Bosnians are white and european in the same sense that Iranians are caucasian.

Yes we are.I see more and more blonde haired and blue eyed kids each day
Bosnians are some of the purest whites of Europe

nope
and nothing good ever came out of it (see their notable contributions: pederasty, gypsies, economic crisis, world wars, etc)

Not even close :^), Mr Melting-pot

I know who Hashim Thaci is, he's a mongrel that wants equality for Serbs and Albanians, possibly because he's a filthy leftist Turk that doesn't identify with either group. VETËVENDOSJE PER JET!

This man, Bosnians are white and based.

don't lie you filthy dog

looks like a fucking roach

At least they don't make fools of themselves, like ones in pic

>I'm whiter than coal
doesn't make you White

Cherrypicking at it's finest

Remember: Albanians and Bosnians are mudslime subhumans, genocide is in order!

I'll leave you guys with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn-11IZX9o0

Trump would think they are Mexican illegals and deport them

Nothing good comes out of your country for centuries...the only thing is that you have the monopoly of ressources your ancestors got you. You're just a spoiled fucking nation that lives under the shoulders of your dead ancestors.

France is a ghost country...look at yourself : you look like Africa; melting-pot, not proud of your past, stomping on your kids future, race wars, gay pride, LGBT pride, Muslim invasion, gypsies,...you're a fucking mess, bitch and you will do nothing about it. Now go to sleep baguette

Lmao, I went from Vojvodina to Sarajevo in a day, and spent a day at your "4 star hotel" that was a complete shithole, and the water didn't work in the bathroom.

I spent 3 days in your country total, and your people look 100% exactly the same as Iraq, Afghanistan, or any middle eastern country.

Black hair, black or brown eyes, very dark olive skin, wide noses, protuding eyebrows, closest to turkish in appearance.

The whole time I spent in your country, I met around 10 (natural)blondes, and all of them were tourists. A lot of women had dyed their hair red and blonde, but they had very dark complexions and hair, naturally. You're not white dude, you can't lie to me, I've seen your people.

You forgot to cross out Sweden and Germany.

That's your animalistic nature.
Literal Serbian news

>I spent 3 days in your country total, and your people look 100% exactly the same as Iraq, Afghanistan, or any middle eastern country.

Don't lie you filthy Albanian subhuman.

Wow it seems that you know how my people look like better than me.Excuse me I will be on my way.

Reminder that turkish rapes are a meme, the only non white people in the balkans are Bosniaks and Albanians as they converted to Islam and intermarried with Turks

Part 2

balkans is easiest bait honestly.

Untruth. Due to accepting islam by Bosniaks, they, as I have already mentioned few times, had privilegues more than non-muslims. Due to that, in Bosnia, Bosniaks had their own social categories like Age and Begovi. That were Bosniaks' aristocrates, and they didn't want to mix with Turks, Serbs, even not with Bosniaks who are not from their categories. That was very strong endogamy, one of the strongest in Europe. „Father of Croatian nation writes“, Ante Starčević wrote:
„In Bosnia,there is the haughtiest nobility that Europe has ever had it. That nobility, Mohammedans, have such temperament to rule, that it sacrified its faith to its lordship in 15th century. This spirit still lives inside that nobility : the poorest balija (rude name for muslim of Bosnia) of Bosnia holds up himself as well as first Lord of England. Muslims of Bosnia, except some individual immigrants, are not of turkish origins; they are true noblemen, they are the oldest and clearest nobility of Europe, among them rare are those that many European dinasties are not to young to, celebrated on sword, just if they got chance, they will celebrate at any part of knowledge and skill.“

Pro-Croatian historian, arcaeologist dr. Ćiro Truhelka revelas „The Origin of Bosnian Muslims“ in 1934. There he writes:
„It remains to us that we take a look on antropoligical characteristics of Bosnian muslims, with few words. They are people of high growth (by height, tall...) and wide chest, and, side by side with Scandinavians, by transverse height of their stature, standing in first rows in Europe.“

>DNA "evidence"
>map made on paint
that freakin' board always surprises me

I am american with Scandinavian ancestry, blonde, blue eyed, people wanted to take pictures with me outside of Sarajevo because I'm white and you basically have zero tourists. Are you retarded?

Blasphemy (Islam) is a mortal sin and punishable by death in the Bible. This is exactly what you will get once NATO stops protecting you.

>Na Tursku glavu musku,nikad nemoj dici pusku,moze i to puno bolje,jer stoka se nozem KOLJE

I don't really know why I respond, it's kind of fun maybe

Exactly this. As for the explanation for why Albania is white, it's in the name. It's so white it's like an Albino nation

based Njegos

Bosnia is a country created by various Croatian and Serbian vassals who settled there, and therefore they should be white just like Croatians and Serbs.

However, that is not the case because unlike Croatians and Serbs, the Bosniacs bent their asses over for the Ottoman Empire and didn't even try to fight back.

Nowadays they mostly look white-ish kind of like gypsies but not REALLY like gypsies...

Albania is similar, and Macedonia sadly is too, because they have a lot of Albanians in their country.

Overall, most of the Balkan countries are white. The reason why they have a darker skin tone is because most of the Balkans are on the Mediterranean so they suffer the same fate as Italians (the real Italians, not the niggers that came from Africa) and are darker in tone, which makes other people think that they are somehow related to Arabs.

There are theories that suggest that the Slavic tribes actually came from the Middle East, but there's simply not enough evidence to back those theories up. And besides... Why would anyone in those old times want to leave the Middle East? It used to be a good part of the world then...

tl;dr Yes, the Balkans are white mostly, and the ones that aren't exactly white aren't Arabs.

To be honest, Serbia has some hot women that even look exactly like whites at times, too bad they age like milk just all Mongoloids

This is the most retarded thread ever, because people already know you're not white. It's just that you guys always come up with retarded reasons as to why your CULTURE is european, but avoid the fact that your DNA is asian/north african.

Anything below Romania, below Hungaria, and Below Slovenia is NOT WHITE. You cant debate this.

Are you people speaking of Hitler's definition of white.Because he accepted Bosniaks and Croats as aryans of gothic descent.

"As for their ethnic background and SS requirements, it appears that Himmler accepted the theories advanced by both Croatian and German nationalists that the Croatian people, including the Muslims, were not ethnic Slavs but pure Aryans of either Gothic or Iranian descent"

You retards don't actually think that only if you have blue eyes and blonde hair that you are white?

To be honest, Albania has some ugly women that even look exacltly like Arabs at times,too bad they agle like milk just like all Arabs

>Nothing good comes out of your country for centuries
lol
the bicycle, car, plane, photography, cinema or radioactivity are just a few noticeable of the shittons (that as well: the metric system) French inventions

>you look like Africa
I neither live in Paris (nor southern France, which I consider a muditerraniger cesspit of always)
can't even remember the last time I saw even one shitskin
you balkans animals just cross a fucking mirror, and bang, you can't say the same anymore

Who the fuck gave you permission to speak badly of my glorious nation and people???

10/10

nit je riba meso
nit je dalmatinac čovjek

Excluding Montenegro is stupid, they are genetically 100% Serbian, Bulgaria is mostly white too, but there is a Turkish majority area in the south, same with Macedonia.
>that theory
It was sold to Hitler by "historians" to accept Croats as aryans, literally nobody believes it, recent studies showed that Croatia is actually the most slavic country in the Balkans

Who the fuck gave you permission to speak badly of my glorious nation and people???

I've never seen that study.Post it.

Most Romanians would be considered racist in other countries ruled by pussies like USA or Germany

Who the fuck gave you permission to speak badly of each other's glorious nations and people???