Reminder: the movie of the year is about 300k Britcucks who ran away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
youtube.com/watch?v=BtNBC0C1B5o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
skeptoid.com/blog/2013/04/15/no-hitler-did-not-let-the-british-escape-at-dunkirk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>9/10
DUNKINO

>Be french
>Use tanks as pillboxes
>Be British
>Be absolutely unprepared to fight a maneuver war
Opening months of WW2 were a military comedy

We lose every battle except for the last.

>another "nazis are the bad guy" movie

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

>expecting the brits to do anything without a big stronk yankee doodle dick up their ass

no they were great, especially that part with killing millions of white males, destroying economies, art and cultures and condemning 'nationalism' in Europe for decades to come.

You fucking larping idiot.

Gee, aren't they cute in their WWI helmets?

Who then went on to save the world from the filthy kraut hordes.

Here comes the German Internet Defense Force here to excuse the kraut's crimes against humanity

And lived to win.

>We lose every battle except for the last
>But once we win, we'll lose literally everything

How much truth is there to the statement that Hitler let them escape and order off Bombers from pursuing them?.

>I've literally never read a shred of history about WW2 that didn't come from my state-sponsored textbooks the posts

>97% on shit "critics" aggregate
nolan is pretty good though desu

Feels bad man

>da joos!

>took the entire world out of the worst recession in all of history
>crime against humanity
The Jews didn't like the poor having work again so they started a war, only they actually died in it because Hitler had a backbone and a brain.

Is this your first day here?

Fixed
>I decided to snub academic accounts and research in favor of Youtube Documentaries because Youtube documentaries don't have to immediately source their statements in footnotes

More like this

Its really about Hitler being nice and trying to let the British surrender so the war could end

Its about Churchill being a Jewish pawn and wanting war so badly he ends up ruining the British Empire

Its about Oswald Mosley being right and thrown in jail for 3 years because he predicted it all

>Jews started the War
>Hitler began annexing European Countries and collaborated with the USSR

Better the men running away than the general leaving them to die isn't that right Dugout Doug?

Come now user it was a victorious retreat.

That is true.

Are you saying that the movie actually portrays the situation as such?

you stupid fucking larping idiot. I can't express that in any way so I'm left with reapeating the same thing, maybe it will get to you eventually.

>ITT: JIDF shills

Churchill was a white nationalist who ran an election on the slogan "Keep England White".

>We let Poland down so we should let France down as well
Hitler wanted the Anglos to be cucks

You mean just like with napolean you lose every battle until Russia wins the war for you.

Hitler should have killed them. His biggest mistake desu. We won't allow the eternal Anglo to escape alive next time.

bitch.

Butthurt jew detected

>killing millions of white males
Jews aren't human

>destroying economies
Everything was fine until Germany starting losing the war

>destroying art and cultures
Kek. Commie Jew degenerate abstract art desrves to be destroyed.Good riddance.

>condemning 'nationalism' in Europe for decades to come

Pretty sure that's the kikes

>Propaganda leaflets
Literally fake news

implying it isn't mostly jews.

>Two sovereign states have a squabble that leads to war
>Two states (England and France) who had no say in it thrust their dick between them for no reason
>"BUT ITS HITLERS FAULT!!!!"

I guess the last battle hasn't been fought yet

>what is the peninsular campaign
>what is 1815

Wellington never lost a battle

Both nations were building up their armies and massing on the border

If you are Hitler you have a relatively weak army because of Versailles. All of your advantage is in the offensive. He had to attack

you are as pathetic as stupid.

It must be devastating to be 14yo and be forced to larp on image boards entire days.

Change that nu-flag couple more times, maybe you will feel better. And don't forget to post few more memes.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN WHY DID BRITAIN AND FRANCE DECLARE WAR DUE TO TREATY OBLIGATIONS ON US WHEN WE INVADED POLAND?
>WATCHU MEAN WE SAID WE WUZ GONNA STOP THATS RACISSS THE JEWS DID THIS

You weren't even in the war yet

REEEE GEMRANS LET THEM RAN AWAY THEY WANTED PEACE ALL ALONG

yup here they come right in time

Hi Shlomo

lol no. The rest was taken when total krieg was fucking going in hard.

>this video is not available in your country

well, guess it must have shown some truth then.

Very true. Why would an an army just suddenly stop routing the opposing force and let them have an orderly retreat across miles of water where it wpuld be like shooting fish in a barrel? Hitler still saw hope that peace could be achieved with England but Churchill was a drunk and a Jew puppet willing to sacrifice every last Brit to see Hitler brought low. I'm not a Naziboo, that's just history.

if only Hitler knew that britcucks are jewish in their soul.

Liberals and jews are always bad news.

>Ad homs
You jews truly don´t know how to argue

You are so butthurt kike, its hilarious

I'd kill myself too if I was born in a literal non-country prior to WWI, when you were still a slave to the Austrians and Hungarians

If you're going to be a destroyer of Europe you might as well go all the way. I can understand Hitler's thought process.
>J-JEW!
Here is the German intelligence that everyone marvels at

>Evil natzees wanted to conquer the world and take away our FREEDOM!
Gott im Himmel. Lurk moar.

Hitler had been breaking versailles since 1934 at the latest. German Army was anything but small by 1940.

Hitler had been ignoring Versailles since 1934.

Was there a lot of actual fighting in this movie? If it's just a movie about a bunch of brits escaping from dunkirk while being strafed by the luftwaffe I have no interest in it. Iirc the Germans actually pulled back and let them leave as they didn't want to massacre a defenseless force, am I right in that?

Maybe the Germans shouldn't have been such asshurt faggots that they used the old Jew excuse to get revenge for WW1.

RIP the Dunkirk lads.

If only Mosley had been able to get into power.

*sailed away

Yes.

bump

So many divide and conquer JIDF posts here, and people buying this shit.

We're all in it together retards. They want us to fight.

>They were never englands

Germany had a lot of liberating to do. We should have been on their side.

>be ma
>gf pushes to go to the cinema and see Wonder Woman
>whatever.exe
>30 mins in
>German soldiers get slaughtered by a bunch of Amazons on a beach for chasing a British spy
>its 1914
>ibedthejewsdidthis.jpg
i lasted 40 mins of the bullshit before walking out to take a piss, have a smoke and order two cold beers at the bar

I'm just going to see dem JU-87s divebomb the fuck out of their ships. That siren always gave me a boner.

Plus it looks like a decent movie.

What were they trying to do then retard

JIDF isn´t sending their best

youtube.com/watch?v=BtNBC0C1B5o

>Maybe the Germans shouldn't have been such asshurt faggots that they used the old Jew excuse to get revenge for WW1.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

You literally know nothing about the Nazis, or WW2, or even WWI for that matter.

No, what actually happened was Goering told Hitler the Luftwaffe could do it without ground unit support, so Hitler let him try, then they realised this was letting the British escape, so Hitler ordered his ground forces to advance, but it was too late to stop the withdrawal.

skeptoid.com/blog/2013/04/15/no-hitler-did-not-let-the-british-escape-at-dunkirk/

>Germans actually pulled back and let them leave as they didn't want to massacre a defenseless force

we actually killed 30k kraut and and shiton of tanks
you cant be more wrong than that

>invade surrounding countries
>lie to chamberlain several times about wanting peace
>brits finally do something
>"n-no we actually do want peace this time"
kek

They literally just wanted the land that was taken in ww1 back, there was no intention of conquest.

Apparently the Germans needing to stop due to being at the end of their logistical chain and pockets of fierce French resistance means Hitler was showing mercy.
Not to mention that it wasn't even Hitler who ordered it, it was von Rundstedt.

Don't bother. These people think that everything after the war is his fault.

My British grandfather killed Nazis in France and Belgium. Feelsgoodman.

>part and parcel

I still don't get why we would give up anything to stop Germany from getting what we don't want.

Right, I knew there was some decision made by Hitler that allowed the British to escape, intentional or not.
I did know about the French holding them off. Good on you frogs

The German people thought they could have won WW1. That is the reason why WW2 happened, not Jewish bankers that were Jewing along. Of course though its Jews all the way down for the niggers of Europe, isn't it? A lot easier to make some super enemy than to admit Germans are bloodthirsty savages responsible for most of Europe's calamities.
Haha he posted it again!

unironically good, especially since most of their videos are terrible.

fixed

So why in Mein Kampf is there a huge section about conquering the East?

Hmm why did they invade the Soviet Union then? And Yugo, and Greece, and Norway etc.

>Opening months of WW2 were a military comedy

Something something winner prepares for last war loser for next one something something..

But seriously, the west wasn't ready to fight, the french still had most of their field artillery disassembled in long-term storage after Germans were done with Poland

If you could teleport to Hitler in the year 1942 what would you tell him?

Your whole post demonstrates how fucking naive you are. This is my last reply, it's not worth trying to convince someone who is either too stupid to understand, or has an agenda that forces them to act as they do.

The italians wanted muh nu-rome and norway was to cuck britain. The soviets were invaded because they were commie faggots and Hitler knew that a war was inevitable.

He is a kike user

So long woodsnigger

You don't even need to bring that up, he criticizes the very idea of it in the book.

>The 1914 frontiers are of no significance for the future of the German nation. They did not serve to protect us in the past, nor do they offer any guarantee for our defence in the future. These frontiers do not help the German people to achieve internal unity, nor do they serve to safeguard its food-supplies. From the military standpoint these frontiers are neither strategically good nor even satisfactory.

>Finally, they cannot serve to improve our present position in relation to other World Powers, or rather in relation to the real World Powers. They will not lessen the discrepancy between ourselves and Great Britain, nor help us to rival the United States its size. Not only that, but they would not serve to lessen substantially the importance of France in international politics. One thing alone is certain, namely, the attempt to restore the frontiers of 1914, even if it proved successful, would lead to a further draining of the blood of our nation to such an extent that no virile men would be left to execute the revolutions and perform the deeds necessary in order to assure the future existence of the nation.

>Hitler started the war

This is a meme that needs to fucking go away

Saving private Ryan is about Americans couragesly charging at the enemy, duncuck is about bongs courageously getting strafed and waiting at a beach for mommie to pick them up for home.

High command overruled Rundstedt, Hitler overruled them and Goerring was a fat drunk.

Stop being a faggot, resign from office to someone the Allies can respect and negotiate a peace deal.

>Hey if you invade Poland we will war you
*invades Poland*
HITLER DIN DU NUFFIN

That quote turned out to be fake
There hasn't been an article found in The Daily Mail that supports that quote being true.

I more concerned about the rating, than anything. How the hell can a fucking war movie be effective unless it's rated R? How can you portray the horrors of war if you can't show blood and violence?

>Limit gains
>Go hybrid
>Play the long game