What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/hillary-clinton-snapchat-email-server-donald-trump/index.html
archive.is/3Jwmh
youtu.be/iqW7lhRxea0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's fake news, didn't happen
>ok it happened but the meeting was about something else
>ok it wasn't a meeting about something else but he didn't get any info from the Russian government
>ok he did get info from the Russian government but many politicians would have done the same. That's politics!

Did he get info?

He's jewing. I can sense it.

I regret voting for Trump. After I found out it was the Russians who exposed Hillary's corruption, I just can't trust Trump with the nuclear codes.

Donald and Donald Jr started tweeting for the very first time ever about Hillary's emails an hour after the meeting. What do you reckon?

This was also a week before it was publicly announced the servers had been hacked.

>What did he mean by this?
Literally "it's not bad because everyone else would do it"
While true it really shows the mental capacity and argumentation skills of our President. Disgraceful.

Is this really true?

...wew lad, I see happenings soon

literally did not happen

Doubt it.
Even if we get hard evidence of collusion, on top if the evidence we already have, nothing will happen.
Republicans control the house, senate, executive, and judicial branch
DJT could shoot someone on live television, rape the corpse, and shit on it with 0 repercussions
This is what happens when you elect people that place party before country

American politics is a swamp. Everyone is dirty. Everyone wants a honeypot. Tim Kaine would have committed treason if it got him Trump's tax returns. Ted Cruz would have sacrificed his first born child to win the primary. Jill Stein actually did become a shill for the Dems just to get a little funding.

How does that old saying go?

>I'll trade the soul of every last subject of mine for a little comfort!

>Trump talks for the first time ever about Hillary's emails in June of 2016

Are you retarded?

cnn.com/2015/08/15/politics/hillary-clinton-snapchat-email-server-donald-trump/index.html

pure coincidence no doubt

And here's the archive
archive.is/3Jwmh

If we elected people who placed country before party, we'd still be a 90% white country and you shitskins would be licking cow asses in Ghana.

>Trump talks for the first time ever about Hillary's emails in June of 2016
ok? Nice reading comprehension.

What did I miss? Would you like for me to find tweets about emails before June as well?

This is why your girl lost.

>A does something wrong
>B exposes A tells C
>B-but muh B hacker no fair t. A
Yeah this will get far

Are you retarded?
Just because someone plays party politics doesn't mean they place party before country
The distinction is when the choice us between party or country

The founding fathers would have been, and were, willing to put aside ideological differences when the time came for the betterment of the nation

That isn't true today though
If it came down to helping millions of American taxpayers, children, and elderly or helping serve the Republican party's interests people like Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Newt Gingrich, Donald Trump and the rest of the Republican leadership would be more than happy to throw us all under a bus.

>t-think of the children

We're out of money because the boomers mortgaged our future with their massive, unfunded entitlement programs and ridiculous immigration policies.

Leftists are anti-american scum.

Ok, sweet
Is it also their fault that our current president and his son are obviously above the law? Which, I will remind you, was one of the major reasons we didn't elect Hillary

Which law did they break again?

How about, exactly what he wrote, the plain meaning of his sentence. Most people would have attended such a meeting. Implying it's not too blameworthy.

I agree. Was he supposed to stay away from the meeting because one sentence mentioned Russia was a source?

It's true. And the people that had the dirt weren't Russian officials, but ex officials. That's how they got into the U.S during sanctions against Russian officials, because they weren't officials. That's what makes this case a big fat nothing burger. Doesn't mean what he did was right, but it wasn't illegal.

>ok he broke no laws
>ok he didn't commit treason
>ok nobody can cite anything he did legally wrong

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>0/10 troll
You have to be more subtle.

He meant exactly what he wrote. It's standard opposition intelligence gathering. There wasn't even anything illegal or unethical about it. Even if Putin himself handed Don Jr a folder of info on Hillary, that would not have been a crime.

This. So much.

youtu.be/iqW7lhRxea0

Trump spoke the truth, and everybody knows it.

I don't accuse people of being shills because I'm not autistic, but this is copypasta and its been posted here like 30 times in the last week or so.

It's true. You think the Clinton Camp wasn't behind the Access Hollywood Tape? Or hiring those thots to say Trump raped them?

Jeez, not even OP.

You're the best, Nordbro.

i just don't care. you being flustered by it means i agree with his decision.

Shit shit shit.. he needs to escape to Russia