Recently red-pilled 25 y/o got here...

Recently red-pilled 25 y/o got here. New to Sup Forums and I just was curious when everyone else got red-pilled and how did it alter your perception. Because I see things in a totally new way now. Almost freaks me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbEu-OLMKLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racism is wrong and so is hating people because of their religion they practice. Grow up kid

You'll get annoyed of this place soon enough.
It's a containment board for all the cancer that doesn't fit into Sup Forums and /r9k/.
Browse other boards, have fun, but keep the filth here.

What is a red pill?

The road to redpilling all the way began at like 19 and was completed at 23 or 24. I've gotten much more extreme than then and am still undecided if that's good or bad. It now makes me question virtually everything I do. I have also decided that under no circumstances will I ever have mixed race children.

>t. Johann Cohen

if you have intelligence and actually understand the world around you, its automatic. but red/blue pilled is just a bullshit buzzword. once you understand that the people at the top do understand what they are doing, thats the truthpill.

When I was 4 and my family moved me and them to the United States from Eastern Europe and I had to live around blacks and Puerto Ricans.

Okay Shlomo.

I guess I was inspired to start looking in to things more closely around maybe 26 or 27. And then about 3 years from there before it all sort of clicked.

What surprised me the most was how much my perception of things didn't change. The common underlying themes, motivations, and connections just became obvious, and the world went from being chaotic and strange to making more sense.

What about hating niggers

I do understand the world around me. I know who's at the top now and understand that nothing is as I thought it was.

My father has taken some kind of pill but I can't make out what it is. It's always teetering on total conspiracy shit to ultra blue pilled.

Like, he doesn't like Trump so he's convinced Trump is a goner. But he also thinks the Jews run the world and the global elite are out to get us all. Today I got into a huge argument with him about meta data and he basically implied that they have people constantly working on keeping track of everything about us. I explained that doesn't make any sense. Mostly internet info is on a server and they will access it if they need too. But He thinks the NSA changed his desktop background. Idk. Man was and still is brilliant but he's taken some kind of crazy pill as of late.

I was red pilled at 16 due to going to a high school filled with worthless niggers. A long time friend and I would browse here ironically at first before coming here seriously and fully taking the red pill

Got red pilled at 21, kinda started around 20 though. Now 22. It makes me see the truth in the world around me....what the fuck do you think the red pill is?

He sounds way more redpilled than you.

this is interesting.
for me I saw an image of everyone cleaning a jew and blaming everyone else for the worlds problems. I saw that here on Sup Forums that shit didn't make sense to me looked everything on what pol had to say on the matter and I was awakened.

>NSA changed his desktop background.
lol. Although it's much easier than people realize for some nobody to use an off the shelf exploit to get in to your computer. Had some fun for a while with RATs and just toying with people, opening shit in their browsers, moving their windows around, etc. and it's hilarious how some people barely even notice or assume it's just time to reboot or rerun a virus scan.

But as for metadata tracking and all that, that's very much for real. Ever since 9/11 most of what I've worked on has had some application or other for automated processing of things that get tracked so that the relatively small number of human analysts to be able to more effectively grapple with the huge amount of information flying across the intertubes.

About two years before you were born

Fuck off nigger

Trump has the most jewish cabinet in history. All of his grandchildren are jewish

Realizing that multiculturalism simply doesn't work, the white race needs to be protected from dying out, FUCK any sort of leftist ideology, and that Jews might be a bigger problem than I originally thought. I now realize that we're all raised to hate ourselves and capitalism from an early age and sadly not enough people know that.

I asked my grandfather for book reccommendations a few years back. Told me to read Jonathan Livingston Seagull and the History of the Jews

I was redpilled on race by Jared Taylor which led to William Pierce redpilling me on Jews. How my perspective changed was once I seen Jewish names in academia & media, I couldn't unsee it. Basically changed the way I lived. I wanted to improve my life and get into shape to prove these fucking kikes wrong.

It's good that you're redpilled but fuck me mate why do you need to be so awkward. Fuckin "jew_basic.jpg"

I apologize lol

Operation Pillar of Cloud. Then working with a lot of blacks.

>new to Sup Forums
You're not one of us. Get the fuck off our board new fag!

well I am one of the few people who took the real red pill, and it all started when I was 19 and the 2008 stock market crash happened. It was around then that I was taking economic courses in college and at the time I was a big fan of Austrian Economics. That crash pretty much changed my world view. In 2010 I took a blue pill and became a keynsian. But in 2012 after reading das capital I became a communist. IN 2014 I read Oscar Wilde, Proudhon, Rousseau etc. and became an anarcho communist. Now recently I became interested in mutualism but I'm still reading.

this one?

Don't mind the pro multicultural twats on Sup Forums, they're in denial or a shitskin trying to make you doubt yourself.

Get fucked, EU faggot.

Thank you for welcoming me

>I dislike biological taxonomy
>In fact you should love people from evil cults
I think your cognitive capabilities are rather limited.

>Grew up in nigger neighborhood
>Went to spic school
>Go out to places majority white
>Notice obvious difference in behavior and attitudes
>Dislike minorities

My parents are from Puerto Rico, and while my mom is white, my dad is almost black. It is depressing seeing other spics in mainland US taking up a victim mentality and not work to get anything better. Some worj hard, but they're rare.
Niggers will always nigg, though.

I was lucky because I live in Poland so I was redpilled early (about age of 16) by my lord and savior Janusz Korwin Mikke. He was literally visiting schools and dropping redpills on pupils. Everything is on youtube. Feelz gud.

One of the things that make me hate multiculturalism is that it does make the good black people I've known and women have this victim mentality.

Basically overdosed on black pills in April

Looooooove JKM. He's a beacon of hope.

9/11 then Gadhafi

lol

Also 25, Not at all (((redpilled))) and I've been here for 4 years now. I've seen all the realist memes and anti semetic conspriacies Sup Forums had to offer. Right wing ideologies are cancer, plain and simple. Everyday Sup Forums convinces me that Progressivism is the only logical path forward for America.

not sure how red-pilled you are op, but here's something very much worth checking out
youtube.com/watch?v=XbEu-OLMKLQ

You are just one of those who never looks beyond his/her immediate self, curious, do you have children or wish to have any? If not to both of those well then there is your answer as to why you see things as you do. Also, 4 years lol, lurk moar faggot.

sonny that's not a redpill you're just retarded :(

kys you mental midget

hi brainlet

The Jew pill is the most basic redpill. Lurk moar.